1st Prove

Promise Me

No one's POV

School's corridor always this quiets when the lesson starts. Everyone busy with the lessons they are in, they are really serious when the teachers give courses. Kyuhyun open his netbook and start to type every important thing from what teacher said. He focus on his laptop, when suddenly the teacher stop talked and look at all of his students.

"Well, thats all for today... thanks for your attentions, and then Kyuhyun-ssi and Sungmin-ssi. both of you please come to my room after School done, get it?"

"Yes Sir!"Sungmin answered loudly

"i got it Sir" Kyuhyun answered calmly with light smile on his handsome face

Kyuhyun POV

I look at Sungmin who enjoy his bread, he is cute when it comes to eat thing well almost everything he did is cute.

"Sungmin-ssi.." I walk fast to him, he look at me cunfusedly.

"Kyu~ just drop the formality when we are in the class, i guess you were the one who told me to do that" He is Pout? Oh GOD? did he Pout?!!

"Kyuhyun-ah...did you just day dreaming in front of my chair? you are spaced out kyu" He punch my shoulders lightly

"uh? a-ah no, i'm not day dreaming Sungmin.. y-yo-you kno-know me i'm n-not" ! am i stuttering?

"Well, whatever... what do you want from me?" He smile softly

"I just... can you wait for me after school before that meeting because i have some document in my office, i accidentally leave them.. is it OK with you?"

"It's OK Kyuhyun-ah... i will" He smiles again.

I comes to canteen as the lunch time come. When suddenly Heechul come and grab my shoulders harshly. He laughed hard when he see my anooyed face.

"Come on Kyuhyunnie, you don't know what humors mean, don't you?"

"its not ing funny Chul"

"I'm the one who older in this case, you never call me 'hyung' tsk, such a baby brat boy you are"

"You are the one who brat, don't blame me"

"Well, Brat boy... you love sungmin.. don't you"

"Stop talking nonsense Heechul"

"eeeiiii... you aren't a good liar baby boy... you're blushing don't you know, you are so cute baby~" He pinch my right cheek

"Yaish! don't call me with 'baby' thing you have in your vocabulary"

"Should i prove it?"

"Prove? wh-whats Pro-"

 

Sungmin POV

Cho Kyuhyun? well, he is my first crush. i really like how he take care of me and the way he talks with me.

"Sungmin?!!" I stopped my step when i see Wokkie come hurriedly with his food.

"Ahh Wokkie, i miss you"

"I miss you too.. yah!! we should lunch together, come on i bring double food today"

"Really, uhh i'm hungry" I steal his food box then giggled when he screamed my name and start run before me.

"You have to run more-" i gasped when i felt a pair of arms around my waits and something hot on my own arms.

"Are you OK.. su-sungmin?" I look at person who catch me at give him a horror look on my face

"I'm ....kyuhyun.. my arms, ahhh" I groan in pain when i try to move myself from his embrace.

"I'll help you so just keep calm sungmin, you will be fine soon" He smile softly at me, i blush and look away. When suddenly i Heechul move closer to Kyuhyun's right ear

 

Kyuhyun POV

Heechul move his leg to his right side then i felt something warm and heavy in my embrace. I look at my soup, it is gone and smeared on Sungmin arms. i can felt his heavy brearth on my skin, it feels good.

"Are you OK.. su-sungmin?" he looked at me with scared eyes

"I'm... kyuhyun.. my arms, ahhh" he move himself then groan in pain, ia hold him more tightly and he stop moving.

"I'll help you so just keep calm sungmin, you will be fine soon" i smiled as soft as i can well i never do soft smile before. Heechul move closer to me and whisper

"My baby Kyu is in love, i'm always good at guessing you baby kyu" i felt my cheeks a bit hot and Sungmin look at me confused.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Short update T^T sorry for gramming = = english isn't my frist languarge. so please take a good care of me.

COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE, BOTH LOVED!! ^^