Why? Why did you appear?

Addiction.

 

As usual, after their school ended, Sooyoung headed for work while Hyoyeon quickly rush home. Today they had tutorials, so they ended school a bit later. Sooyoung didn't forget that Hyoyeon asked her to head to her house after she knocks off from her work at the cafe. 

Hyoyeon reached home and she saw Taeyeon and Sunny at home. "Oh unnie, why are you at home? You're not working tonight?" Hyoyeon asked as she takes out her shoes. "Me and Soonkyu wants to spend more time with you, so we decided to not work for a month and don't worry, we have some savings." Taeyeon replied and was looking at Hyoyeon wondering why is she so rush. 

Hyoyeon quickly went to the kitchen and got the blender, vacuum cleaner, toaster and oven out one by one. She quickly take out the parts of those things and left her two sisters wondering what is she trying to do. "Hyoyeon-ah, what are you doing?" Sunny finally asked. "Don't mind me." Hyoyeon said and she rested on the couch after finish taking out the parts. Taeyeon and Sunny just let her and see what is she trying to do. Hyoyeon left the things on the coffee table and the trio watched tv together. 

Sooyoung ended her work at the cafe. She checked her phone and saw the text Hyoyeon sent her. It was her address. Sooyoung can't wait to see how Hyoyeon's house looks like. Sooyoung is afraid that she might get lost, so she hailed a cab and it's safer since it's quite late already. Sooyoung told the taxi driver Hyoyeon's house address and he drove her there.

Wow... Her house... So big... So beautiful... So rich... Sooyoung thought and couldn't close and was busy admiring Hyoyeon's beautiful bungalow. She finally snapped out of thoughts and went in front of the gate. Sooyoung pressed the door bell and there was a voice, asking who she is. "Annyeonghaseyo, Sooyounggie imnida." She said into the speaker and the gate was opened. The door was opened and it was Hyoyeon behind the door. "Hello, you're here." Hyoyeon said and flashed her killer angelic smile.

"Annyeong unnie." Sooyoung said and bowed to Taeyeon and Sunny. "Erm.. Those are the things that needs to be fixed." Hyoyeon said and led Sooyoung to the middle of the living room. "Yah... How do you spoil this?" Sooyoung said while she look at the vacuum cleaner. "Oh.. Kim Hyoyeon, that is why you rush home and brought all these out and unfi-" Before Sunny could finish her sentence, Hyoyeon pinch and twist Sunny's waist to cut her off. "OUUUUUUUUUCH!" Sunny was shocked from the pinch and can't hold back a scream. "Erm.. Sunny unnie drop this when she was on that staircase." Hyoyeon quickly thought of an excuse.

"Arasso.. I'll try to fix these when I go home." Sooyoung said and was ready to go but Hyoyeon stopped her. "Erm... Actually it isn't that hard to fix right? You'll just have to put this.. this.. this.. and this.. So you can just stay here and fix all these right?" Hyoyeon said and act like she knows a little bit of how to fix the vacuum cleaner because she wants to spend more time with Sooyoung. "Wow.. You look like you know how to fix it huh?" Sooyoung asked and looked at Hyoyeon. "But I can't stay here too late, I need to go home and take care of my mom." Sooyoung said and put her bag on the couch. "Ani, it.. it wo.. it won't be late. Taeyeon unnie will drive you back. Right?" Hyoyeon said and nudged her sister. "Oh.. ne. I can drive you home later." Taeyeon answered.

"Are you hungry? You wanna eat?" Hyoyeon asked while sitting at the couch looking at Sooyoung fix the things. "I'm.. a little hungry." Sooyoung said and laughed shyly. "Sunny unnie, can you cook for Sooyounggie? She's hungry." Hyoyeon asked and looked at Sunny who was busy playing with her Nintendo. "Arasso, let's go cook together, Sooyounggie, you just stay here." Taeyeon said and smiled. She then pull her 2 sisters to the kitchen.

The trio took out the ingredients and started the fire. "Yah, how's your relationship with Sooyoung?" Taeyeon asked. "What how's my relationship with her?" Hyoyeon pretended to not know what her unnie is asking but clearly she knows what are they asking. "Don't pretend! Have you confessed to her or have she confessed to you?" Taeyeon asked and she is now just looking at Hyoyeon smirking. "No. None. Unnie if you continue to be like this I'm going to be angry." Hyoyeon said in a serious tone which made Taeyeon scared, so she went back to what she was doing.

They made some salads and noodles for Sooyoung who was busy fixing the things. When they finished making the food, Sooyoung was already fixing the toaster, the last thing that needs to be fixed. Yah. Is she that good at fixing? I didn't even talk to her for 10 minutes!! Hyoyeon thought while staring at Sooyoung trying to fix the toaster. "Asa! Finished." Sooyoung stood up and put her hands on the end of her waist and looked at the things she finished fixing. "Unnie, these things can be used again." Sooyoung said and smiled.

"Kumawoyo, Sooyounggie. Come and eat." Taeyeon said and aked Sooyoung to the dining table. "Kumawoyo." Sooyoung said and sat down. "I'll eat well." She said before she starts to eat. "I cooked some for your mom too, I packed it in this container, remember to bring it home later." The thoughtful Sunny said. "Unnie, you have to p...pa...pay right?" Hyoyeon stuttered and nudged Sunny. "Wae? I'm not the one who spoil all these things." Sunny said, causing another pinch on her waist. "OUUUUUUUCH! KIM HYOYEON!" The short girl shouted and Hyoyeon mouth signalled her, not to expose her. "Not you? Then who spoiled all those things?" Sooyoung heard what Sunny said. "Oh.. I mean.. Erm.. I didn't spoil those things, it was... it was Taeyeon." Sunny said and scratched her head. The shikshin just nodded and continue to eat.

"Thanks for the food, unnie." Sooyoung said and bowed again. "Thanks for helping us to fix those things, here, take this." Taeyeon handed Sooyoung $650, thanking her. "Aniya unnie, I don't need that much." Sooyoung said and wanted to only take $50. "Just take it, I know you need it. I can only help you this much. But feel free to tell me if you need any help." Taeyeon said and hugged Sooyoung. "Let's go." Sunny said and they all went to her car, driving Sooyoung back home.

In the car, Hyoyeon was thinking deeply. She still don't know if she likes Sooyoung or not. Hyoyeon turned and looked at the tall girl, who was sleeping soundly. She saw Sooyoung's peaceful face when she was sleeping, and to her surprise, Hyoyeon found Sooyoung really pretty and began to study her facial feautures. Her nose... Her long eyelashes, her beautiful lips with her tanned, but smooth skin. Do I like her? Yah Kim Hyoyeon, you don't even know your own feelings! Hyoyeon didn't know Sooyoung was awake, and she found Hyoyeon staring at her.

"Hyoyeonnie, are you okay? Is there something on my face?" Sooyoung said and touched her cheeks. "ani ani. I was just spacing out." Hyoyeon replied. Hyoyeon-ah.. I really love you, I really do.. I want you to be my girlfriend. Why can't you just forget Jessica? Why is there always only Jessica in your eyes? Sooyoung thought and she was sad.

"Kumawoyo unnie." Sooyoung thanked Sunny and Taeyeon who drove her home, Hyoyeon offered to send Sooyoung to the lift before leaving. "Yah, do you think Hyoyeon likes Sooyoung?" Sunny asked while doing her beauty check on her phone's reflection. "From what I see, yes. They both likes each other! Can't you feel it? You didn't notice Hyoyeon was staring at Sooyoung just now?" Taeyeon replied. "Hyoyeon has been like this for 2 years already, I hope she will open up more." Sunny said.

Both of them are not talking again, same old thing, there was an awkward silence between them. Sooyoung couldn't take it anymore, she wants to confess to Hyoyeon. "Hyo, I want to tell you something." Sooyoung stopped, grabbed both of Hyoyeon's shoulders and looked straight into her eyes. "What.. What is it that you wanna talk about?" Hyoyeon stuttered again and was trying to avoid eye contacts with Sooyoung. "Look into my eyes." Sooyoung said and looked into Hyoyeon's eyes. Hyoyeon did as Sooyoung told. "Wh- What is it?" Hyoyeon said. "I... I like you." Sooyoung said, which did not surprise Hyoyeon. "Sooyoung-ah, I don't think this is the right time, let's talk about this some other time, okay? Go back home now." Hyoyeon said and let Sooyoung's hands off her shoulders. "No. Hyo, why? Why do you always avoid me when I'm trying to talk to you about these things? Why in your eyes, there is only Jessica, Jessica and Jessica, can you sense that someone is also caring for you, loving you too? And yes, that person is me." Sooyoung help back Hyoyeon's shoulders and talked to her. "I'm- I'm sorry." Hyoyeon apologised and didn't look into Sooyoung's eyes. 

Sooyoung bent down to Hyoyeon's level, she went closer to Hyoyeon's face and Sooyoung's lips touched Hyoyeon's. None of them moved, Hyoyeon didn't know how to react by the sudden kiss, Sooyoung didn't know if Hyoyeon knows what does this means. They stayed in their position for a good minute. Something was different. I could feel it, something was definitely different. The atmosphere? No. The softness of her lips and Sica's lips? No. The feeling, yes, the feeling. The feeling was different. Yes, I can confirm, the feeling is different. Hyoyeon thought while trying to feel the feeling in her body. Hyoyeon decided to give in, she believed this kiss wasn't a normal kiss, it was a kiss full of love, not like when she kiss with her normal friends. Sooyoung was shocked. She didn't expect Hyoyeon to give in. 

"Omo, Taeyeon-ah! Taeyeon-ah! Look at those two!" Sunny tried to nudge Taeyeon while she was playing games on her phone. "What? Don't disturb me!" Taeyeon said and continued to play her game. "TAEYEON KIM! LOOK!" Sunny shouted, Taeyeon was always afraid of her shouts although she's older than Sunny. "Omo, is my eyes playing on me?" Taeyeon said and rubbed her eyes. "No no no, I'm seeing it clearly, they're kissing!" Sunny said. "Finally, Hyoyeon opened up to another girl." Taeyeon said and both of them hugged like they are the ones in love instead.

Sooyoung broke the kiss and Hyoyeon smiled at her. "I'm sorry, I always didn't notice you last time. I'm.. I'm afraid, I don't know how to love anymore ever since Jessica left me. But, I will open up to you from now, only you, and, I will love only you." Hyoyeon flashed her killer smile. "Yah, do you know how long have I been wanting to hear that from you?!" Sooyoung joked and pulled Hyoyeon into a hug. "Are we official now?" Sooyoung asked without breaking the hug. "Yes, I'm your girlfriend from now." Hyoyeon said and hugged Sooyoung even tighter. "Since you're my girlfriend now, you can't hide anything from me anymore, if your mom needs help, tell me. I will help you, arasso?" Hyoyeon said and warned her girlfriend. "Arasso. You too, okay?" Sooyoung said and they promised each other. "I love you Hyobaby." Sooyoung kissed Hyoyeon's forehead before going into the lift which arrived long ago. Hyoyeon then walked back to the car.

"Yah.. We saw you both kissing! Are you guys official now?" Taeyeon was in the back seat, asking Hyoyeon as soon as she comes into the car. Hyoyeon was shy, so she just nodded and smile shyly. "YEAH!!!~~" Taeyeon said and wrapped her arms around Hyoyeon's shoulders. "I hope I don't disappoint Sooyounggie." Hyoyeon said and rest her head on Taeyeon's shoulders. "You won't, we have our love expert here with us, Lee Soonkyu!" Taeyeon said and Sunny turned and showed her MMCF aegyo. Hyoyeon and Taeyeon clenched their fist as usual.

~

The next morning, Hyoyeon asked Taeyeon to drive her to her girlfriend, Sooyoung's house to fetch her for school. "Yeoboseyo? Soo, where are you now? Ready for school? Taeyeon unnie and I are waiting downstairs for you." Hyoyeon said on the phone to Sooyoung. "Hyobaby, I'm done preparing~ Waiting for the lift, see you." Sooyoung said and hung up. "Wow, our choding, so sweet to her girlfriend huh?" Taeyeon teased Hyoyeon because she saw Hyoyeon's iPhone wallpaper was a selca Hyoyeon and Sooyoung took. "YAH! Even if you're my sister, you can't peep into my phone!" Hyoyeon said and didn't want to let Taeyeon look at her phone. "Dumping me for your girlfriend huh? Just wait and see, Soonkyu will soon make some moves." Taeyeon said and pretended to be mad. "Yeoboseyo? Sunny unnie, hurry up and make the moves. Aniya I'm joking." Hyoyeon, as usual being a choding, pretending to call Sunny and asked her to make the moves.

Sooyoung came out from the lift and went into Taeyeon's car. "Annyeong unnie." Sooyoung said while she close the door. The couple was holding their hands together tightly on the car, not willing to let go. "Yah, does the both of you needs to keep holding your hands?!" Taeyeon said, while looking at them through the mirror. "Are you jealous?" Hyoyeon asked causing Taeyeon to throw a packet of chips at her. "Sooyoung-ah, she throwed this at me." Hyoyeon said and showed her aegyo. "YAH!" Sooyoung jokingly shouted at Taeyeon and attend to her girlfriend. "Aish, jinjia." Taeyeon said and pretended to cry.

"Behave in school! Especially you." Taeyeon said and pointed at her sister before driving off. Both of them held their hands and walked into the school, not afraid to let everyone know that they're an item. "Omo, are they dating? Why is she holding our Hyoyeon's hands?!" Some of the girls said when the couple walked past. "Don't mind them." Hyoyeon reassured Sooyoung. 

They reached the classroom and everyone was shocked at the both of them, holding hands. "Princess! Are the both of you... together??" Eunhyuk asked as soon as they are in the classroom. "Yes." Hyoyeon said and smiled brightly. "NOOOOO, MY PRINCESSSSS" The bunch of boys that usually follow Hyoyeon all pretend to be crying because Hyoyeon is their ideal girl and now she's attached, same goes for Hyoyeon's fangirls. "Yah! She stole our Hyoyeon!!" Nicole said, one of Hyoyeon's fangirl. The both of them went to their seats.

Things changed in class when they are finally attached to each other, Hyoyeon would often play with Sooyoung, she never sleeps again. Sooyoung would just knock on Hyoyeon's foreheard, asking her to focus and then the shorter girl would rub her forehead and pout, the tall girl would just rub her girlfriend's forehead for her. They also often got punished, because they are always in their own little world, doodling on the books, talking on their own, chit chatting, even laughing on their own. They often got punished to clean the classroom after the lesson end, but both of them didn't mind because they are so in love with each other.

At Tae's house.

I wonder if she's at home now.. She might still be schooling? I don't know. A girl with her brown hair tied into a ponytail was standing in front of Taeyone's house. She pressed the bell located beside the gate. "Hi, may I know who are you?" A voice was being heard. "Open up, you'll know who is it." She said and the gate was opened. Taeyeon opened the door to see who was it. 

"You are... you are.." Taeyeon said, looking at the girl unbelievably. "Yes, I am Jung Jessica." She smiled at Taeyeon. "Why are you here?" Taeyeon asked coldly. "I'm here to see my girlfriend, of course." Jessica replied. "Who's your girlfriend? Are you crazy?" Taeyeon increased the volume of her voice. "Hyoyeon, she's my girlfriend." She said. "Are you mad? From the moment you left her, she's no longer your girlfriend. Aren't your girlfriend called... Ha.. Hara or something?" Taeyeon said and was showing that she didn't want to talk to Jessica. "I broke up with her, I found out I love Hyoyeon more and can't seem to forget her." Jessica said and automatically went into the house. "What? Did I heard wrongly or did you said wrongly? You dare to say you can't foget Hyoyeon, I don't even dare to hear. You said you can't forget Hyo, then where have you been these 2 years? No texts, no calls, no emails, no letters, no anything." Taeyeon asked. "Do you because of you, Hyo has never been into a relationship for these 2 years? She was waiting for you to come back! But did you? You only came back now. For what? Just get out of her life already. She has moved on!" Taeyeon shouted at Jessica.

"Moved on? Ha, she never would, she loved me the most." Jessica said and didn't want to believe. "Believe it or not, Hyoyeon has a girlfriend now, she's attached, so just go back to your Hara!" Taeyeon said and wanted to asked Jessica to leave. "I already told you that I don't love Hara, Hyoyeon is the one that I love now!" Jessica shouted back. "don't be disgusting, get out!" Taeyeon said and tried to push Jessica out. "Trust me, Hyoyeon would never like to see you pushing me." Jessica said confidently and sat on the couch. Taeyeon had no choice but to sit on the other side of the couch.

"Yah, Taengoo-ah, what's the noise about?" Sunny walked down the stairs while rubbing her eyes. "See for yourself." Taeyeon said and kept a serious face. "Oh, you are... Sica?" Sunny went down to take a close look at Jessica. "Am I dreaming?" Sunny said and was still rubbing her eyes. "No, she's Jung Jessica." Taeyeon confirmed Sunny. "YAH! WHY ARE YOU HERE? GET OUT!" Sunny grabbed Jessica's collar and pulled her up as soon as she realised it was really Jessica. "Soonkyu! Chill, no point wasting your energy on her, the person who hurt our Hyobaby." Taeyeon calmed Sunny down and asked her to sit beside her.

At school.

Lesson ended and it was still early. The couple was wondering where to go. "Soo, do you have to go home and take care of your mom?" Hyoyeon asked. "Nope, my mom is in the hospital now, receiving treatments. Decided to put her in the hospital because my heart really aches when I saw her couldn't even walk." Sooyoung said. "Tell me if you need help, okay?" Hyoyeon reassured Sooyoung again. "arasso arasso, you're like a long winded granny!" Sooyoung teased Hyoyeon. "That's because you always don't tell me when you need help!!" Hyoyeon said and hit Sooyoung's . 

"Arasso... then... Let's go to my house and play!" Hyoyeon said. "Good idea! Food party????" Sooyoung said and a big smile appeared on her face. "FOOD PARTEY!!!!" Hyoyeon agreed and both of them went to Hyoyeon's house excitedly. As usual, the two chodings playing on the streets, not caring about other people's presence. 

Hyoyeon took out the small remote to open the gate in front of her house and the gate opened. Hyoyeon unlocked the door and open it, their hands were still held tightly together. Hyoyeon led Sooyoung in only to found her two sisters sitting on the couch, and.... Jessica. Hyoyeon couldn't believe that Jessica was back, she just stoned there, while Sooyoung didn't know who the girl was. She just stood there and wonder. 

When Hyoyeon saw Jessica, she immediately let go of Sooyoung's hands forcefully and hid her hand behind her back. Why is she doing this..? Is this girl Jessica?? Sooyoung thought and looked at Hyoyeon's hands which were behind her back. Why... Why is Sica back? Why? How am I going to explain to Sica and Soo? Hyoyeon thought while stoning there, didn't know what to do. The whole house was in a complete silence.

"Baby!!!" Jessica stood up, ran towards Hyoyeon and hugged her. "Sic... Sica, why are you here?" Hyoyeon asked without breaking the hug. "I miss you so much! You're much slimmer than before.." Jessica broke the hug and took a good look at Hyoyeon. "Where is Hara unnie? (Both Sica and Hara is 2 years older than Hyo)" Hyoyeon asked. "I broke up with her because I found out I loved you more and can't forget about you." Jessica said and finally noticed Sooyoung. "Who is this tall girl?" Jessica asked and wrapped her arms around Hyoyeon's waist which made Sooyoung jealous. "She's... she's.." Hyoyeon looked at Sooyoung, while the tall girl was expecting "She's my girlfriend" from Hyoyeon. "She's... She's one of my close friend." Hyoyeon said and Sooyoung's heart literally broke into pieces.

"Oh, alright, let's go to your room! Do you still have the box I gave you last time?" Jessica asked while Hyoyeon is looking at Sooyoung. "I.. I don't think it's a good time for me to be here, I'll go first, goodbye." Sooyoung said and quickly left before tears roll down her cheeks. Soo... I'm sorry. Hyoyeon aplogised in her mind. "Aish, JINJIA!" Taeyeon shouted and quickly run to catch up with Sooyoung. "If Sooyoung has any misperhaps, I will hold it against you, DO YOU HEAR ME?" Sunny grabbed Jessica's collar again and quickly ran to catch up with Taeyeon and Sooyoung. 

"Soonkyu is still the same, small but still strong. Let's go to your room, baby!" Jessica said and dragged Hyoyeon to her room. sigh, I'm really really sorry, Soobaby. Hyoyeon thought while going up to her room with Jessica. 

-------------------------

Hi! Sorry for this long + boring chapter.... Hope you guys enjoy this! :D

Please please comment to let me know if this chapter is good! If not I don't know how to improve >.<

Thanks for the readers, subscribers and loud readers! :D <3