Never Give Up!

Never Give Up!

 

Never Give Up!

 

It was the night of April 2, 2012 at Seoul, South Korea. At the Gangnam Residence of Princess Lee Seo-hyun, a romantic event was taking place. The Princess was blindfolded as she was led upstairs by her boyfriend, Im Seulong of 2AM.

“Yah, Oppa, what is happening?!”

“Sshh… Don’t worry, we’re almost there. You’ll know in due course.”

They then arrived in front of Seo-hyun’s room which Seulong opened.

“This is my room, isn’t it?”

Seulong didn’t answer but instead went towards the balcony door, opened it and led her there. At the balcony there was a table for two with a candle on it as well as some flowers! Seulong then carefully pulled the chair for her to seat.

“Oppa! What is this?! Can I remove my blindfold now?” she asked.

“Wait! (he sat on his chair) Araseo! You can remove it now.” he answered.

As soon as she removed her blindfold, she was amazed with everything before her!

“Oppa!”

“Seo-hyun, in one week we’re celebrating our 100 Days. I want this whole week to be a very special one for us. And we’re starting it off with a date by your balcony.” he answered.

“Really? But, what about the neighbors?” she asked.

“Oh don’t worry! Your brothers did something!”

(Adrian & Paolo sent some agents to all the neighbors of Seo-hyun and sent them into a whole day shopping spree in Gangnam. Ahh… Royalties…)

“Now, are you hungry?” asked Seulong.

“Neh!” Seo-hyun replied happily.

“Waiter! Menu please!” shouted Seulong. Immediately, their waiter came up and it was none other than Jo Kwon!

“Jo Kwon Oppa?! Hahaha!” said Seo-hyun.

“Good Evening Sir & ma’am. Here are your menus sir and ma’am. For our appetizer, our chef has prepared a delicious pumpkin soup. As for tonight’s main course meal, I would like to recommend the red tenderloin steak with some freshly cooked vegetables as side dish. Our drinks will be red iced tea while for dessert a banana split has already been prepared.”

“Daebak! Hahaha! I guess Changmin’s our chef right?”

“Hahaha! You got that right! Hahaha! Okay, we’ll take that.” answered Seulong.

“Thank you sir and ma’am, your appetizers will be coming shortly.” Jo Kwon then left the couple.

“So, everything fine?” asked Seulong.

“I never thought you would do something like this! This is very sweet Seulong! Really sweet and I absolutely love it!” said Seo-hyun as she held Seulong’s right hand.

“Glad you like it my Princess!”

Then, 2 more waiters arrived carrying the appetizers.

“Mwo?!  Gae-hwa?! Switzel?! Hahaha!” said Seo-hyun as she laughed!

“Good evening Ma’am & Sir. Here are your appetizers and drinks, please enjoy them.” said Gae-hwa.

“If you need anything, please don’t hesitate to call us. Your main course will be arriving shortly.” said Switzel.

They both laid the appetizers and drinks on the table in front of the couple and then left.

“Well, let’s eat!” said Seulong.

“Yeah!” answered Seo-hyun.

Unknown to them, some people were on the roof of the house!

“So, when I give you the cue, lower me down okay! But not too fast!”

“Okay!”

“But, you’ll have to fulfill your promise to us!”

“Of course!”

In another house…

“… Okay… that’s it and… I’m done! Hahaha!”

Back to the dinner…

The main course has arrived which was brought in by Jo Kwon and Ga In respectively. They both said to the couple to enjoy the food before leaving. Then, the chef arrived!

“My dears, is the food good?” he asked.

“Hahaha! Changmin Oppa! Of course! As always!” answered Seo-hyun.

“You’ve outdone yourself this time Hyung!” said Seulong.

“Thank you so much for the compliments! Now then, while enjoying your dinner, you will be entertained by tonight’s band: CN Blue. Please enjoy.”

“Mwo?! CN Blue?! Jonghyun Oppa and the others?! They’re here as well?! Seulong! I…”

“Just don’t say anything. Let’s eat and just listen okay?” he answered while smiling.

The members of CN Blue then appeared on the street below with their equipment and began to sing their song “Love Girl” while the couple watched from above with great delight.

Above them…

“Okay, the time’s almost near!”

At another house…

“Okay! Pants, I’m wearing them so check! My phone and earphones, check! My little whiteboard with my special message written on it, check! And my shirt, time to take it off!”

As soon as CN Blue reached the 2nd chorus of their song, the people on the rooftop then went to the edge and lowered someone tied to a rope carrying an electric guitar!

“Now!”

Since Yong Hwa and the others, while singing and playing their instruments, would constantly look up at the couple, they were the first ones to see the stranger being lowered! This made them stop playing which confused Seulong and Seo-hyun!

The stranger then started playing his electric guitar and began singing a song familiar to the couple! This made them stand up and looked everywhere to find the source of the song!

“Yah! Look up there!” shouted Min Hyuk to which the couple looked above them (he was being lowered on their right side) and was surprised to see Jinwoon playing his electric guitar and singing his song “Lalala”!

Seconds later, Changmin, Jo Kwon, Ga In, Gae-hwa and Switzel all went to the balcony to see what was going on and was also surprised to see Jinwoon above!

“Ji-Jinwoon?!” they all shouted!

“Jr.! Lower him down slowly!”

“I know JB! I know!

Then, from nearby house, a man was looking at was happening!

“Pabo! My plan will work! Not like his!”

Then, as everyone was fixated at Jinwoon, they all heard someone shouting! Jung Shin looked to his right and saw Taecyeon, who was apparently shirtless but was carrying a mini whiteboard up on his chest with something written on it was running towards them and was shouting:

“SEO-HYUN! BE MINE!” Immediately, he started singing Infinite’s “Be Mine!”

Everyone then looked at Taecyeon with surprised faces!

“Taecyeon this time?!” said Gae-hwa.

Yong Hwa, Min Hyuk, Jung Shin and Jong Hyun all scattered so as to let Taecyeon pass! They were all surprised as well!

“What the heck is going on?!” asked Yong Hwa.

“Is this supposed to be part of the plan?” asked Min Hyuk.

On the roof, both JB and Jr. were distracted by Taecyeon’s actions that, they forgot about Jinwoon and had let go of the rope!

“Yah! YAH! JB! JR! WHO’S HOLDING THE ROOOOOOOOOOPPPPPPEEEE!!!” shouted Jinwoon as he fell down towards the ground below but fortunately, he landed on the garden’s grass and not on the cement! A huge thump was heard as soon as he reached the ground!

“Jinwoon!” shouted everyone!

Changmin and Jo Kwon was about to go down when Seo-hyun shouted at Taecyeon! “TAECYEON! THERE’S AN OPEN MANHOLE! WATCH OUT!” She was already pinting at the manhole!

Taecyeon, who had his earphones on didn’t hear what she was shouting about and thought she was admiring what he was doing until… he couldn’t feel any ground under his feet anymore and when looked down, he saw the darkness of the sewers beneath him into which he plummeting down!

“AAAHHH!!!” A huge splash was heard!

“Taecyeon!” shouted everyone! Changmin and Jo Kwon and the others immediately went down to help Jinwoon while the members of CN Blue went to help Taecyeon.

Seulong and Seo-hyun were the only ones left at the balcony.

“Wha-what just happened?” they both asked to themselves.

At the hospital…

“AND WHAT WERE THE TWO OF YOU DOING?!!!”

JYP’s voice echoed into the room where Jinwoon and Taecyeon were residing. He was very mad at what they did! His scolding lasted for half an hour before storming out of the room and saying goodbye to the others.

At the hallway outside…

“I wouldn’t want to be in their positions!” said Jo Kwon.

“Wait, where’s Seulong Oppa?” asked Seo-hyun.

“He’s right over there!” shouted Jonghyun as he pointed at Seulong who was cuddling in a corner. Seo-hyun was the first one to approach him. As she got closer, she could hear him saying : “It’s ruined… It’s ruined… It’s ruined…”

“Oppa, are you alright?” There was no reply.

“Yah! Im Seulong!”

He slowly looked at her and then, said: “Mianhaeyo, Seo-hyun…”

“Why are you apologizing?!” she asked.

“For everything that just happened! This was supposed to be a perfect night for the two of us and…”

“Don’t worry, it wasn’t your fault.” she said.

“She’s right! Jinwoon and Taecyeon has some explaining to do!” said Ga In.

They went inside the room and talked to the two.

“I can’t believe you two did something like that! Jinwoon! Come on! You used both JB and Jr.?!  And Taecyeon, fine! Everyone knows you have six-pack abs but, did you really have to do that?!” shouted Jo Kwon.

“Aigoo, I can’t believe the next JYP is here scolding us!” said Jinwoon.

“YAH! WHAT DI YOU SAY?!” shouted Jo Kwon as he tried to confront Jinwoon but was stopped by both Changmin and Jonghyun.

“Jo Kwon, calm down!” said Switzel.

“HOW CAN I CALM DOWN AFTER HE SAID SOMETHING LIKE THAT?!”

“There, there! Shush!” said Ga In as she let Jo Kwon sit down at a chair.

“Anyways, you two, we all know that you like me but, avoid doing those things okay? I may not be able to love you guys as I love Seulong here but, I both love the two of you as friends! Okay?” said Seo-hyun.

“A-araseo…” said the two.

They then said goodbye and left the room.

“Yah, Taecyeon…”

“What? What is it?! I’m trying to sleep here!”

“Sleep… Ha! Would you please stop your crying!”

“I… I am not… crying!”

“Look, I think it would be best if we work together.”

Taecyeon then wipes his tears (he was facing the other side while his backside was the one Jinwoon can see) and says: “What do you mean?”

“Well, if we work together, we may take Seo-hyun from Seulong!”

“Hmm… Sounds interesting! I’m in! But in the end, we’ll see who will really get her!” said Taecyeon.

“Of course! For now, a truce!”

And so began the duo’s plans to take Seo-hyun away from Seulong.

Their First Plan: ABDUCTION!

It was the early morning of Tuesday. Seulong and Seo-hyun had their early morning jogging as always. They were taking their usual route (The same one they took back then). As they were jogging, Seo-hyun noticed a familiar tree although they were still far away from it.

“Oppa! Look! Remember that tree?”

“Of course! We climbed that one so that those dogs won’t get us! Hahaha! Let’s go?”

“Sure!”

Jinwoon and Taecyeon’s plan was to get Seo-hyun as soon as she passed beneath the tree! Then, they would quickly escape so that Seulong won’t be able to catch them! (Aigoo…)

“Are you ready?”

“Ne!”

Jinwoon and Taecyeon were both on top of the tree! As Seo-hyun and Seulong got nearer, Taecyeon’s phone began to rang!

“What the! Quick! Turn it off!” said Jinwoon.

“Okay! Okay!”

At the same time…

“Wait, can you hear that?” asked Seo-hyun.

“You mean the ringtone? Yeah. Is it yours?” asked Seulong.

“Nope! Not mine! Maybe, it’s from somewhere nearby! Let’s go!”

The couple continued running and went past the tree.

When Taecyeon was able to turn off his phone, the couple had already passed!  Unknown to the two, a garbage truck was about to pass them!

“Aish! Look! They already passed us!” said Jinwoon.

“Yah! It’s not my fault my phone rang!” said Taecyeon.

“Yes it is your fault!”

“No! It is not!”

The more they quarreled, the branch that they were standing on was subjected to pressure exerted by their weight and movements and finally, it snapped!

 “AAAHHH!!! NOT AGAIN!” they both shouted as they fell down into the garbage truck and landed in garbage!

At the police station…

JYP’s voice was echoing inside!

“Aigoo! You two! You don’t learn do you?” said Gae-hwa.

“We won’t give up!” said Taecyeon.

“Yeah!” followed Jinwoon.

“Fortunately, this won’t go to the media. By the way, aren’t you scared?” asked Switzel.

“Scared? Of what?” asked Jinwoon.

“Adrian and Paolo, you Pabos!” said Jonghyun.

“Mwo? Why?” asked Taecyeon.

“Well, if they found out that you two are doing this, well, expect something bad from them.” said Changmin.

“As in like really bad.” said Jo Kwon.

“Oh please! We’re not afraid of those two! Hahaha!” Taecyeon and Jinwoon’s remark made their friends very uneasy.

Their Second Plan! DISRUPTION!

Their second plan mainly calls for them to disruption of Seulong’s plans with Seo-hyun during the week.

When the couple was in a café, Jinwoon and Taecyeon prank called Seulong and told him that JYP was calling for him. When Seulong asked who is speaking to him, Jinwoon said he is the new secretary of JYP. Seulong then told Seo-hyun that he’ll be going out but assured her he’ll be back fast. She said okay and so he left. As soon as he got out and left the café, the duo seeing him leave, began to slowly walk towards the café (they are disguised). Seulong, meanwhile hasn’t been far from the café when he saw JYP walking towards him!”

“Oh! Annyeong Haseyo! You’re calling for me?” he asked.

“Huh? Me? I’m calling you?”

“Neh. Your new secretary called.”

“I don’t have a new secretary!” As he was saying this, he noticed two figures walking towards the café which Seulong just came in.

“Yah, you came from that café right?” he asked.

“Neh. Why’d you ask? Seo-hyun’s there too.”

“Oh, I see now. Wait here.” He quickly walks towards the two figures who were just about to go inside the café, holds them on their collars and said: “Mr. Jung and Mr. Ok, you’re busted, AGAIN!”

Well, after that, the same things happened again and again but the two were both unwavering! Finally, it was the night of Seulong and Seo-hyun’s 100th Day. The day before that, Jinwoon and Taecyeon were both discussing their plan for tomorrow in a restaurant but fortunately, behind them and without them noticing were Gae-hwa, Switzel, Changmin, Jo Kwon, Ga In and Jonghyun! They heard the duo’s plan for tomorrow so, they immediately told the Crown Prince and Grand Prince.

Back to the night of the 100th Day of Korea’s Couple…

The couple was in a restaurant but, the only thing was that the entire place was rented by Seulong for only the two of them!

“Oppa! Are you sure? I mean renting this entire place for just the two of us?”

“For you? Of course I will! And you know that!”

Now then, they were both seated at the restaurant’s upper open floor (no roof). Their table was the only one on that floor. Their waiter came, gave them the menu, they ordered then the waiter left before coming a few minutes later with their order. While eating, the restaurants sound system played 2AM’s remake song of the same title “The Best Love” which Seulong, along with other singers and groups sang before Seo-hyun at Tokyo Dome when he was trying to get back with her back then.

Jinwoon and Taecyeon were both at the garden below preparing for their plan which is to climb the flight of stairs on that side of the building and then, show Seo-hyun a huge tarpaulin of Seulong kissing another woman (It wasn’t him really, his face was just covering the real man’s face!) so that Seo-hyun would get mad at him!

“This is it!” said Jinwoon.

“Yep!” replied Taecyeon.

“Before they could even reach the staircase, they stopped when somebody has their hands on their shoulders!

“Yah, pabos, I wouldn’t do that If I were you.”

“Me neither. Kakaka! You’ll pay very severely for doing this to our sister Seo-hyun and to Seulong.”

When the duo turned around, they both saw Crown Prince Adrian and Grand Prince Paolo both looking at them!

“AAAHHH!!!”

The couple heard the screaming which made them stand up.

“Wha-what was that?” asked Seo-hyun.

“I don’t know. It sounds as if someone was shouting and the source, I think it’s very near.” said Seulong.

“Could be just from the nearby houses. Oppa, Gomawo. Happy 100th Day to us! Saranghaeyo.” said Seo-hyun with a smile.

“Happy 100th Day to us! Saranghamnida Seo-hyun-ah.” After that, they hugged each other and of course, kissed. J <3

Meanwhile, in a dark place somewhere in Seoul…

“Ani! ANIYO!”

“MIANHAEYO! MIANHAE!!!”

“You both shouldn’t have done those things…”

“We know! We know! WE’RE SORRY!”

“It’s a good thing though that none of your plans worked…”

“S-see! You’re right! None of them worked so, can we go now?”

“Kakaka!”

“We’re not letting you go just easily!”

“A little punishment is what both of you deserved! HAHAHAHA!”

“NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”

The next day…

Pictues of both Jinwoon and Taecyeon “nearly” kissing each other was what the entire country was talking about!

“We’re so sorry!” said the two before their friends.

“Hahaha! So, let me get this straight, you guys heard their plan and told Adrian and Paolo here about it?” said Seulong.

“Yep! Hahaha! This two needed something to stop them once and for all!” said Ga In.

“So, we made them pose as if they’re about to kiss, saved it in the computer and tweeted it!” said Paolo.

“Oh you two! Didn’t you both remember what I said back then?! Both of you are like brothers to me now so I both love you okay?” With that, Seo-hyun hugged both Jinwoon and Taecyeon.

“Well I guess I could settle for this.” said Jinwoon.

“Yeah, me too.” said Taecyeon.

“So, if you two are planning to do something like that again, well, we will be releasing these videos of the two of you! This was the night of April 2!” said Adrian.

“The one wherein you fell to the ground Jinwoon while you fell into a manhole Taecyeon.” said Switzel.

“How did… And who was filming us that night?!” shouted the two.

“I did!” said Yong Hwa as he entered the room.

“… WAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!”

 

THE END!

More Oneshots coming soon! :D