Suddenly it's Magic

Trapped in Love

 

She tried to sleep but it seems like her body clock has turned 180 degrees that no matter what she do, no good happens, wait does she even have a real body? Anyway, she decided to lie awake that night and just be a guard to the beautiful being next to her who is silently sleeping. She watched as his chest rise and fall… She was transfixed by him… Those eyes that shows authority and confidence when opened looks so delicate when they were closed… That pointed aristocratic nose that makes him manlier and those naturally red lips that will melt any person’s heart when they curved to form a smile… And his milky skin that radiates more when he performs… everything about him is perfection especially with a heart and a personality that conquers his snobbish aura… While her? She is just nothing compared to him…

 

FLASHBACK

 

“Sunny ah! Sunny ah!”

 

She smiles and waved at them every time they cheer or call for her, “The fans always gives me strength to give the best that I got” she always say whenever they are having an interview

 

But as the lights were turned off, her darkness will envelope everything. She hates it when fans hug and kiss her. She hates it when they will ask for her autograph, though she admits; she loves it when she receives material things from them, except fan letters of course. Those are just a bunch of rubbish, that’s what she will always say to her manager when he hands her fan letters but of course she will take them when the devoted fans with teary eyes are looking then secretly throws them away when no one is looking.

 

Being born in a well-off powerful family in the entertainment industry, Sunny decided to make a name for her as well and it happened. But being the youngest daughter, she was used in getting what she wants, and with the fame and popularity that she has earned, it made her look up to herself. She is only kind and nice to people who are on the same level as hers or way up her.

 

When one day an old woman wearing shabby clothes and smells like fish asked for an autograph, saying that her granddaughter who’s days were counted is a big fan of hers but she dismissed the old lady and told the guard to take her away from her..

 

“I hope the heavens will punish you until you find humility in your heart!” those were the words the old woman has last spoken after she was carelessly dragged away..

 

END OF FLASHBACK

 

“Life is so ironic, did you know that?” she mumbled softly, afraid to wake Kris up… “When people first saw you, they thought you’re a snob because you have that face but the truth is you’re an angel while me? I instilled in my mind that I am cute and attractive and people think that I am friendly when in fact, I am a rotten person…”

 

Kris opened his eyes and stared at her, “Are you saying something Ace? Why are you still awake?” he asked with a smile

 

“I’m not yet sleepy appa… sleep and have some rest, there’s a long day ahead of you after this” she answered, trying to shake her head but can’t. All she can do is talk.

 

“Are you cold? Come here, you cute little fellow. Appa will make you feel warm” he said and pulled her to a hug, making her rest on his strong lean chest. “Sleep now Ace, arasso?” he kissed the alpaca’s cheek and started humming ‘At Least I Still Have You by Super Junior M’.

 

~o~

 

Gayo Daejun Festivals are fast approaching since New Year is about come.

 

Christmas has just come and go for EXO because of their busy schedules that all they could prepare is a simple midnight dinner with one another prepared by EXO’s cooking mamas, Kyungsoo and Yixing.

 

But during that Christmas afternoon…

 

“Mianhada Ace, I can’t buy you anything but I got you this” Kris said to his son the morning of Christmas and put on a silver and gold dragon heart necklace on its neck, “Do you know what this is?”

“A necklace?” Ace softly asked

 

“Ne. This is a necklace. This is appa’s own design, I asked the jeweler to make this for you, my son. Dragons forming a heart.. You know what is appa’s power in EXO right?”

 

“Ne! The flight power of the dragon, the king!” Ace exclaimed, hoping to be able to touch it but can’t

 

“Haha. That’s my son. But the real meaning of this necklace is everlasting love, two winged dragon locked in an embrace to form a heart…”

 

“Appa.. Gomawo…” Ace answered, ‘I wish I can repay you for this, me who is nothing. Me who deserve to be cursed but never deserve to be loved’ she said to herself

 

“You’re welcome Ace, *sighs*”

 

“Is there anything wrong appa?”

 

“Aniyo. I’m fine”

 

“Are you thinking about umma?”

 

Kris didn’t answer but instead hugged Ace tightly, “I’m proud of you Ace, of how you changed”

 

“Appa, I am still your stubborn alpaca”

 

“Aniyo, you are my treasured son… like how I treasure Sunny sunbae. I wish I could see her again. I wonder when she will come back, I don’t care if she will not notice me, as long as I see her that’s fine with me already. Ja, practice time” he said and picks Ace up

 

Ace/Sunny was once again sitting on the floor watching as Kris danced sweetly with his Gayo Daejun’s special number partner, Sistar’s Hyorin. The two of them are going to perform Eunhyuk and Donghae’s I Wanna Love You. She simply just want to close her eyes because jealousy is creeping inside her, wishing that she was the one dancing with him.

 

[A/N: See this video if ever you don't know it... PS: then start imagining that it's Kris.. kkk.. omg... stripping... abs... Wu Fan... *dead* http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ASmtIcq1SGU]

 

~o~

 

New Year’s eve… Everyone is busy for the final Gayo Daejun of the year; this is also the time where Kris and Hyorin will perform as an on-cam couple. Kris was having his makeup done when he heard Chanyeol and Baekhyun talking to one another,

 

“This is the first Gayo that SNSD sunbaes will not perform as nine” Chanyeol began

 

“And it breaks my heart… How can I get my CD signed with all of them when Sunny noona is not around? Aish! I should have asked her the last time we saw her” BAekhyun, being the SNSD’s ardent fanboy in the group whined

 

“Let’s just hope that she will hurry back” Chanyeol said, “Do you think she was really in the rehab?”

 

“Pabo! She might have an attitude but I think Lee Soo Man won’t do that to her, besides, all artists have attitudes. I really wish noona will be back sooooooonnn!” Baekhyun continued

 

“Aish. Ara, ara. Besides noona is not bad at all, right? She might have a sharp tongue and nasty attitude sometimes but I remembered when she bought coffee for me one chilly winter evening during Gee era”

 

“Awh.. I’m envious. I wish I could have trained earlier”

 

Ace was once again left inside the waiting room, sitting on top of the table where EXO’s valuables where placed… She refused to look at the television placed inside because Kris and Hyorin are performing, she is jealous, yes. DEFINITELY. ABSOLUTELY! 100% JEALOUS!!!!!!

 

“I’m sorry for being rude… I’m sorry for thinking as if I am someone who is unreachable… I am just a human… Someone who can commit mistakes… I know I deserve to be what I am now. If I weren’t locked up inside this alpaca’s body, I will not know how people think of me. I will not know how bad I am. I accept my fate now… I’m sorry…” she softly mumbled, tears falling down her eyes

 

The stage was filled with lights as well as the audience seat but a brighter light is illuminating inside EXO’s waiting room…

 

Meanwhile, on their way back after performance…

 

“The last time we saw Sunny noona was when we saw a very big book, right?” Baekhyun told s

“Chinja? What book?” Kris asked

 

“Something we don’t understand, even the words..kkk.” Chanyeol answered when suddenly, all of them stopped when they reached the front of their waiting room

 

“Did you all the lights before we left?!” Kris asked but everyone shook their heads

 

“What if it’s burning inside????” Sehun, the maknae hid behind LuHan..

 

Slowly, Kris opened the door and the room is dimming again… “Weird” he mumbled and as they entered the room..

 

“Sunny sunbae?!” Everyone exclaimed, looking at the beautiful petite lady who is sitting on top of the table, beside the big book which Chanyeol and Baekhyun is referring to

“Look hyung! That was the book that we were telling you!” Baekhyun pointed at the book beside her, “Noona is that yours? Did you come to get it?”

 

Sunny who can’t believe at what had just happened stared at the faces of everyone, with tears falling down her eyes..

 

“Noona… omo.. don’t cry, we didn’t mean to steal your book…” Baekhyun pleaded

 

Without any second thought, with his eyes fixed on her, Kris walked towards her and stopped to get the big black book which was written in thick old English ‘THE BOOK OF WITCHCRAFT AND WIZARDRY’ “Baek, Yeol, where did you get this and what page did you read?” he asked

 

She stared at him, hoping for him to hug her but Kris seems so distant, he was looking at her then at Ace the Alpaca that was resting on her lap while Chanyeol and Baekhyun are looking for the page which they read and while the rest of the EXO members are silently observing the situation..

 

“Here you go hyung…” Chanyeol, said, showing it to Kris

 

“This is the page you are reading when you last saw Sunny sunbae?” the leader asked once again and the two nodded, “Brighter than the sunny day… sweeter than ambrosia… colder than a corpse left in the mountain during the winter… will be trapped forever inside something you will never thought you will and will never be freed until humility be learnt.” He closed the book then looked at Sunny then to s… “This is a book of magic” he announced

 

“Kris…” Sunny said, voice cracking from tears then jumped to him and hugged him tight…

 

“S..sunbae…” Kris asked

 

“Aniyo.. Appa.. It’s me… Ace… Naya…” she sobbed on his arms

 

“ACE?!” everyone gasped

 

“So noona was cursed and trapped inside Ace’s body?!” Chen exclaimed

 

“But how?” Suho asked

 

“Hyung… jebal.. mianhada..” Chanyeol began pleading, “I kidnapped, ani, alpacanapped Ace while you were busy at that time because he is just so cute…”

 

“What?!” Kris, more confused than ever asked but Sunny then giggled and released him…

 

“I was walking then when all of a sudden I felt dizzy and the next thing I knew, I can no longer move… SO that was how I became Ace huh? Gomawo yo…” she said and bowed

 

“Huh? Noona… No.. we deserve punishment..” Baekhyun joined Chanyeol in kneeling and pleading

 

“No…” Sunny answered and shook her head, holding Kris’s hand, “If not for that funny event, I might still be that annoying brat that everyone despised. I will not learn about the importance of everything around me… And most of all… I will not know Kris’s heart and will not know mine as well…”

 

“I can’t believe this.. Am I dreaming?” Kris asked, looking at his dumbfounded members who simply shook their heads…

 

“Look at this…” Sunny said and showed him the necklace… the dragon heart necklace… “With your everlasting love… Suddenly it’s magic…and I am free” she said…

 

“Kiss! Kiss! Kiss!” EXO suddenly began to chant…

 

They looked at each other… hearts beating as one… Kris moved his fingers to the pendant on her neck, mustering everything that he and Ace had been through… no wonder Ace refused to see him or to go inside the men’s room… He smiled at her and she was crying in joy… she nodded her head and tiptoed to reach him as he bent down for her… their lips are closing inch by inch..

 

“Chakaman!!! Noona!!! You owe me an autograph!” Baekhyun pushed Kris away and handed Sunny his Flower Power DVD

 

“Ya! Byun Baekhyun!” Kris growled while everyone including Sunny laughed at Baekhyun’s silliness…

 

~o~

 

“Annyeonghasaeyo Ace… I am your Sunny umma, did you miss me?” she said to the alpaca who is resting on her lap while she and Kris are sitting inside the waiting room

 

“Annyeong… whoa.. I have a beautiful umma” Kris answered for Ace

 

“Hyung… will you stop that? You sound like a criminal, no, it’s not cute at all” Chen complained and laughed with the others

 

“Ya!!!!” Kris answered then laughed as well

 

“Well, you really should stop it, love” Sunny giggled

 

“Aniyo… It’s cute umma..” Kris continued and then wrapped his arm around her, allowing her to rest her head on his shoulder and kissed her forehead

 

“Saranghae appa…” she mumbled and wrapped her arm around him too

 

“Na do saranghae... and you and Ace knew it already perfectly well...”

 

~FIN~

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

I hope you appreciated this random thought of mine... kkk. I just really loved my new bias (lol) or let's say, one of my bias now.. ACe.. XD

And he is with his appa today in the airport..

I think this is his passport picture.. I'm not sure though... ahgusgfuiwg handsome...