Day 1: Your Favorite K-pop Boy Group♥

30 Day KPOP Challenge (:

I like almost all of Boy Groups of K-pop; but to choose from them, I chose my top 3 K-Pop Boy Group.

 

 

 

 

Let's Get It Started. My Top 3 is consist of 6 members. All of them is younger than me. The youngest is 7 years younger than me. Their first mini album, title song and band name are both the same. They all want you be their girlfriend. They don't want anybody to touch their girl. They're always there if you need them. They know many style about love. They always be your shine. They want you to be their lady to have a dance, dance, dance. And now they became Gods. My top 3 is . . .

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

HELLO, my Top 2 is consist of 5 members. All of them is younger than me. I won't give you a CLUE to guess who they are just be like SHERLOCK to solve this. I can be their JULIETTE. Whisper to them something like LUCIFER does. My LIFE is in danger can they be my BODYGUARD. I want them to STAND BY ME every single day. I'm became a DAZZLING GIRL only by looking at them. Maybe we are STRANGER to each but it's a LOVE'S WAY to found them. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
My Top K-Pop Boy Group is consist of a LUCKY NUMBER. They debut on the exact date of my 17th birthday. I'd knew them after 2 years of their debut. On my country their show played and I'd caught a glimpse of one of their member. At first I thought it was a girl with a short hair but I was wrong HE was a guy but as pretty as a girl. They making a video that is HAPPY and bubbly. After that day I searched for them and learned all about the news and articles I can find from the net. I'll always be their fan even the time comes for their members be complete again. They will always be my HAPPINESS.