SwEET cRAZy cUTe Couple

How Did It End Up Like This???!!^^

At the doorway of after school’s dorm

 

Nana has a plan to meet her friend, Nicole. She walking toward the exit. When she opens the door, she sees Lizzy standing out with a happy face and smile ear to ear.

 

Lizzy: Taaaaa……………..daaaaaaaaaa……………..Lizzy said proudly and put her license card on her forehead cutely.

Nana: Cehhhh. Nana smirked and walks ignoring Lizzy to driver door of her cute mini cooper.

Nana: As if you passing after 8 tries are something to be proud of?? Nana said coldly and searching her car key inside her pocket’s coat while Lizzy just smiling again and again.

Lizzy: Here..kekekkeke…Lizzy said cutely and hold Nana’s key car in front of Nana with cheeky face.

Nana: Throw it. Nana asked to Lizzy.

Lizzy: Come here and get that..keekekeke…Lizzy playing with the key and did not plan to give it to Nana.

Nana: Throw it!! Nana asked again and start to get mad.

Lizzy: I’ll drive. Today is my day off too, so I don’t have to go to the studio. Lizzy uttered in her pampered voice.

Nana: Stop playing and give me the key.

Nana: I have to meet Nicole now. Nana walking to get Lizzy.

Nana: Give it. Nana reach out her hand to Lizzy.

Lizzy: No, I said I’m going to drive today. Lizzy ignoring her lover’s words and walking to driver’s door and try to open the door.

Nana: Yahhh, give me. Nana chasing Lizzy from back.

Lizzy: I have  license now. Let me drive. Lizzy said and run away from Nana surrounding the car while Nana running to get her.

 

After several minutes, finally…………..

Inside the car

 

Nana: Yahh, you’re not going to get an accident in celebration of you getting your license right??Nana asked worried and looked outside from the passenger seat next to Lizzy.

Lizzy: Aiishhh..there’s no need to worry of. Lizzy replied and her eyes locked to the road.

Lizzy: I may look like this but I’m a great driver. Better than Michael Schumacher??!!LOL.

Lizzy: You just sit tight and enjoy listening to your mp3 okay. Lizzy added.

Lizzy: I’ll take you safely to the restaurant.

Nana: Do you even know how to get to the restaurant???Nana looked at Lizzy and asked.

Lizzy: Of course. Lizzy answered in  the speed of light.

 

……………………

…………………….

……………………..

Nana: Yahh change lanes here. Nana finally gives up and gives a chance for her lover to drive but she guides Lizzy to get her to the restaurant.

Lizzy: Oo..Lizzy quickly follows Nana’s instruction and changed lanes.

Nana: YAHHH!!You…blinkers first! Nana whined and her expression totally changed.

Lizzy: That’s right. Lizzy nodded agreed and touched a button but it’s a wrong button.

Lizzy: Where is it….where is it???Lizzy panicked in the middle of her drive and try to push any button that she can.

Nana: Yahhh…yahhh….Nana whined again and helps Lizzy.

Nana: Aiiishhhhhhhh………Nana let out a sigh.

Nana: Stay within the lane!!

Outside from the car, other nearby cars tries to avoid from crashing with their car.

Nana: Look at your side mirror too. Nana said while her hands hold tightly to anything inside the car. She feels like she having an earthquake from inside the car.

Lizzy: I can’t see it. Lizzy’s voice shaking of scared.

Nana: Take a look!!Nana said aloud.

Nana: Yahhh, right turn. But no response from Lizzy and they missed the right turn.

Nana: You can’t even  take a right turn??? Nana shook her head while Lizzy hold tightly to the steering and looked so nervous and chilling.

Nana: There’s no cars now. Stop here. Nana points to the side road that looked she find a little quiet.

Lizzy: He..re??…Lizzy stuttered and give a quick glance to the side road.

Lizzy: Alright. Short replied from Lizzy.

Nana: YAHHH!!Are you MAD??!!What are you going to do stopping here??On the side street not in the middle of the road!!Nana screams out.

Lizzy: Side st…reet…….Lizzy stuttered again and her face so pale of fear.

Lizzy: I can’t do it. I can’t. Lizzy confeseds and almost cry after failed to do that.

Nana: Hey, where are you going??Nana asked in a higher voice of tone.

…………..

……………….

…………………

……………………..

Lizzy finally stop at a garden after drive in a straight road only.

 

Nana: GET OUT!!!Nana unbuckled her seat belt and get out from the car and Lizzy follows behind.

Nana: I’m car sick. Nana lands her arms on the roof of the car while standing look at the road.

Nana: Did you ever take driver’s education??!!Nana asked Lizzy that smiling without any guilty feeling.

Nana: Did you actually do it???Nana asked again.

Lizzy: Of course. I did 20 hours. Lizzy responses and pouted her lips.

Nana: Then, why can you only go straight?? Nana said and looked in front.

Nana: Did you only practice on the highways??Nana asked coldly.

Nana: If I let you drive, you’ll kill quite a few people. Nana uttered bluntly.

Lizzy: No, it’s because it’s my first time. Lizzy defends herself.

Lizzy: Well then, you can teach me how to drive. Lizzy suggests cutely.

Nana: If I teach you, even we practice all day, it’s still not enough. Nana replied.

Lizzy: Fine then!!! I’ll practice on my own later on. Lizzy said in her sulking voice and make face.

Nana: …..It’s not so good to practice here. Nana said when she realizes her lover sulking with her.

Nana: Let’s go do it somewhere that less-populated. Nana gives out her idea.

Lizzy: What??!!Are you going to teach me??!!She runs and stands in front of Nana blinking her eyes innocently that stole Nana’s heart easily. Her smile appeared again.

Lizzy: What about you meeting with Nicole unnie??Lizzy makes puppy eyes like asking Nana to cancel her meeting with Nicole.

Nana: I don’t want to be single again within a year of relationship. Nana’s confession making Lizzy smiling and giggling alone. She knows behind those Nana’s words.

Lizzy: I’ll do my best!!Lizzy said with a high-spirit.

 

 

Nana: Yahhh!!Yahhh!!What are you doing uhh???

Nana: Hey, why are you opening it??Nana asked.

Lizzy: Sit down quiet. Lizzy ignores Nana and still opens the roof’s car.

Nana: It’s cold.

Lizzy: It’s not cold. Lizzy makes Nana helpless.

Nana: Aishhh..Seriously??Nana makes face and shook her head.

Lizzy: Kekkeke. The air is so nice…Ok. Now… Let’s go. Lizzy gestures her hand for Nana to drive.

 

In the middle of Nana driving….

 

Nana: When stepping on the brake, don’t step it so quickly. Nana begins to teach Lizzy.

Nana: Step it slowly. Nana continues while she still driving.

Lizzy: Ermm.. Lizzy nodded and enjoyed chewing orange in .

Nana: Don’t turn it….. so suddenly….

Lizzy: Yeahhh.. Lizzy feeding oranges to Nana’s mouth with comfort.

Nana: But slowly. Nana talks hardly as full of oranges that Lizzy feed her.

Lizzy: Arasso. Lizzy replied nonchalant.

Nana: YAHH!!!!Nana whined.

Lizzy: Huhh?? Lizzy startled but her hand still continues feeding Nana even Nana’s mouth already full.

Nana: Did you come here to play!!??Nana blows up.

Lizzy: AH!!Another feed into Nana’s mouth. Nana spit it out.

Nana: Can you listen, will you??!!Nana’s eyes widen as she is angry.

Lizzy: I’m listening. What I need to do is SLOWLY right???Everything needs to be slowly. Kekekekke…Here. Lizzy responded and put Gucci sunglasses to Nana. Nana do nothing.

Nana: Stop feeding me. Nana wearing the sunglasses and grinning alone.

Lizzy: Let’s go!!Oyeahhh. Lizzy shouted happily.

Nana: Hey, don’t standing on your seat. Nana worried Lizzy will fall as the car still moving.

Lizzy: Ooo..my yeobo worry about me??!!Kekekke. Lizzy touching.

Nana: Well, as I told you before. I just don’t want to be single anymore. Nana said.

Lizzy: You just need to find another if anything happen to me. Lizzy replied back.

Nana: I just want you. Quick response from Nana.

Lizzy: What did you said??!!!!!Lizzy looked at Nana without blinking and then Lizzy smiling.

Nana: What??!!Nana try to act cool.

Lizzy: Kekekke. I also just want you in my life too. I love you Nana unnie!!kekekke. Lizzy kissing again and again on Nana’s face. Lizzy knew it’s really hard for her lover to express her feeling with her cool expression. With those words Lizzy really satisfies enough.

Nana: YAHHH!!I’m driving right now. Nana can’t focus her drive. She blushing and she can’t hide it.

Lizzy: Wooww..my lover blushing right now. Kekkeke. I guess she really likes my kisses. Let find out what will happen if I shower her with more kisses??Kekkeke. Lizzy teasing Nana.

Nana: Stop it!!Nana push away Lizzy’s face with her long slimmer fingers.

Lizzy: Unnie…stop!!!!!!!!!Sudden scream from Lizzy.

 

STRRRRRREEEEEECCCCCCTTTTTTTT…………

Nana: Are you hurt somewhere???Nana unbuckle her seatbelt and check Lizzy’s body.

“Muuahhh…You worried me that much???” Lizzy’s voice become so sweet as she see Nana’s pale face of worry.

Lizzy: I love you so much….<3 <3 <3

Nana: I love you too. Nana smiling when she found Lizzy is fine.

Nana: But why you want me to stop?? Nana tilted her head confuse.

Lizzy: Unnie, kekkekke. Lizzy can’t stop grinning awkward and this make Nana more confuse.

Nana: Yahh!!Don’t ignore me. I’m asking you. Nana pouted.

Lizzy: Unnie. Lizzy point her hand outside the car.

Nana: HUUHHH??!!Nana’s face turns to red again. Lizzy go out, opens door for Nana and grabs Nana’s hand shyly. They walk with interlocking each other hand.

 

 

-------------------------------THE END????????-->not yet. >.<……..

 

 

“WELCOME TO HOTEL SPARKLE. PLEASE ENJOY YOUR TIME IN HERE…” A tall man welcome Nana and Lizzy then bowed with smile at the main door.

 

Nana and Lizzy : Enjoy????????!!LOL…That’s for sure.IT’S HEAVEN!!!!!*cheesy smile. They said in their mind as they walk inside the hotel.

 

 

 

 

-----------------------------------------------THE END---------------------------------------------------------