I'm Just One Man

Can't even say I Love You

 

Please listen to this while you are reading! ^^ 

[One Man - Kim Jong Kook] http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=osiMlaVytkY

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Whilst driving, I was there at the set early just to meet the Running Man staff as well as Yoo Jae Suk hyung and Ji Suk Jin hyung. Both giving me the same typical greeting every chance we met. Of course…I replied with the same actions I would always give them, members came one by one all with huge grins on their faces. I smiled brightly, but faltered slightly just to see you on the phone laughing inside the tinted windows of your car. You must have a strong bond with him, right?   

I saw you wave at me as soon as you got out of your car, with the bright smile you always showed. I waved back with the same enthusiasm hoping you’d feel the little twinge in your heart but to my expectations you just seemed so blank…of course.

We were just friends after all…

It must’ve been a long time. Long enough for these words to become colorless.

The twinkle in your eyes whenever we were grouped up together for a mission, it made me so happy…you don’t know how I even feel…I was bursting into happiness. A side you don’t see a lot from me. Was it new to you?

Even if I just see your eyes, I know everything.

But again…we were just friends…

Like your friend, like your shadow.

I felt like, you were much closer to me than your Monday Boyfriend…does it hurt to brag about that? You’ve told me many secrets…

We must’ve been together always. When you’re having a hard time and you are sad,
even when you’re lonely. Holding onto separation a bit longer,
Even when I’m hurting to wipe away your tears…

I keep my promises and swore to never say a thing, cross my heart and hope to die. You know the saying? But it pains. It pains me because I can’t even tell you my deep secret…

There’s a man. Who loves you so much.
There’s a man. Who can’t even say I love you.
By your side I put my hand out and
at a path were you can always reach me
I, who cherishes you more than myself, am with you.

 
“Oppa! Jong Kook oppa!” You called out to me waving you hands crazily and forehead sweating you gave a hard smile…I knew you were stress about the game. Laughing lightly I approached you ruining your hair in a way of teasing. You got angry for the split second, but laughed afterwards. We are really close aren’t we? Knowing when I’m joking or not?

To make you laugh, I think of you only that and
when and wherever you are, and I’m watching you and missing you.
And who worries of only you.

But I can’t help but to reminisce, the same question that goes over my head…again and again.

There’s a man. Who loves you so much.
There’s a man. Who can’t even say I love you.
By your side I put my hand out and
at a path were you can always reach me
I, who cherishes you more than myself, am with you.

“We’re nothing more than friends...” You looked at me questionably before smiling brightly, “Of course we’re friends oppa! We’re the best of friends, I consider you as one of my closet if that makes you happy~” You said winking at me playfully and giggling.

But I couldn’t help to feel my heart shatter in millions of pieces but smiled nonetheless.

For the thousandth time I swallow and again for ten thousandth time I try to everything straight.
I want to tell you
I think I’m going to but
I want to embrace you all at one but…

“Well I’m glad then!” I said happily hiding the pain you just nodded before going to the others talking and whatnot. I was left by myself smiling lonely…you were really just considering me as a friend and nothing more, the moments we spent together…it all just seemed like a waste, but if you’re here with me then I’ll reconsider. I won’t give up.

There’s a girl, who doesn’t know I’m like this.
Who receives love but doesn`t even know that it is love.
Leaving you, who is as foolish as I and sad,
At this moment tears come but I’m happy.
It`s because you`re by my side.

“Hey! Jong Kook hyung, we’re gonna start filming! Hurry!” HaHa my good friend said snapping me out of my trance and dragging me I laughed before slinging an arm over his shoulder. Both of us approaching the rest the typical ‘easy brothers’ Gwangsoo and Ji Suk Jin hyung saying out loud, “FEEL. TOUCH. CROSS!” Letting everyone have a laugh the staffs and the members also Gary and Yoo Jae Suk hyung both joking around making the mood livelier, I saw you coming nearby me and HaHa you just laughed loudly holding onto my arm for support.

The way you giggled after Yoo Jae Suk hyung saying a joke about the Monday Couple about Gary being himself made my heart skip a beat. “Deh, hyung? Why are you blushing?” HaHa asked me curiously I held onto both cheeks and realized…my face was burning. You took a glance and smiled slyly, “Oh~ Oppa~ Thinking about Eun Hye are you?” You snickered right after I felt the pain in my heart…of course. I liked Eun Hye before…but this is now, everything has changed. “I-it’s not like that!” I retorted back you just shrugged with the smile still plastered on your face. “Sure Jong Kook oppa, sure~”

“It’s really not like that! I swear it’s you that I like!!!” I yelled without knowing...all eyes staring at me, yours the most eye-widening I gasped quietly…did I really just say that out loud? T-two years together and on top of that you even told me you considered me as a best friend…what have I done?! Everyone still silent… I saw you speak but it sounded mute… it was then until I heard…

 

"..."

 

“Oppa? Oppa?! EARTH TO KIM JONG KOOK OPPA!!!” You screamed in my ear worriedly I just blinked my eyes in realization…was that all just…a daydream? “You’ve been spacing out for a while Jae Suk oppa called you for the millionth time are you okay Jong Kook oppa?” You said kindly I couldn’t help but to smile widely and nodded I gave you a pat on the back, “Let’s go see him!” You looked at me weirdly before shaking your head and muttering, “Weird oppa” I just grinned in response.

 

 

I’m glad…

You didn’t hear what I said…

It would have been the end of our friendship, and the trust we’ve had together for the two years of working hard together…and everyone else as well…just the sudden confession…

I guess I can’t say it right now…

I know I’m a coward…

But I’d rather be a coward than wreck our friendship…

It’s true then…I can’t even say “I Love You” to you…

I’ll keep quiet for now…but…

I, Kim Jong Kook will steal your heart away by all means when you’re down or happy, I’ll never give up on you…Song Ji Hyo. You’ll always be in my heart forever.

That goes to say…I’m just One Man. 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Poko24Makashi's Note:

What did you guys think? ^^; I'm sorry -.- The lyrics were probably not correct...please forgive me for that D: But all in all was it okay? Good? Bad? Please comment and tell me! Well, I hope you guys enjoyed anyways! :D Thank you to my subscribers and the ones reading this fanfic! :)

- Comments and reeviews?! XD <3