10.

Sugar Coated Lips
Please log in to read the full chapter

One month had passed since Donghae had left ‘Go Pika’. It had gone extremely slow even though it was the same amount of time that Donghae had spent there, but those weeks had gone by too fast. Charlie felt lonely in the bakery. Whitney and Brittani had promised to be down there, keeping her company but their café had been pretty busy since people found out about Donghae working there so they never had any spare time.

 

Charlie was home alone. The two other girls were still at the café, taking care of all of the customers.

The three girls shared an apartment but to make it feel like they lived on their own, they had separate rooms with a mini kitchen in each. If they wanted to share dinner they would cook it in the big kitchen while the small kitchen was better for late night snacks.

Charlie was seated in her bed in front of the TV. She was zapping through the channels to find something to watch. She stopped when she spotted Donghae sitting in one of the ‘Strong Heart’ chairs.

 

(A:N: The italic text is what’s happening on the TV)

“Ladies and gentlemen!” Boom stood up from his chair.

“It’s time for…” Leeteuk walked up to stand beside Boom.

“…x-file!” they said together, making the matching hand movements.

“Today we have one of my fellow band member here! It’s no other than Donghae!” Leeteuk smiled widely when the crowd cheered for his dongsaeng.

“Lately you’ve been able to see him on the TV in ‘Ms Panda and Mr Hedgehog’” Boom read off of his card.

“And it’s been a huge hit!” Leeteuk added.

“But we got some dirt”

The audience broke out in a ‘oh’.

“Before the recording of your drama you had to spend some extra time at a bakery, correct?” Leeteuk asked.

“Yes” Donghae nodded.

 

Charlie’s heart fluttered at the thought of the four weeks they had spent together.

 

“According to our resources you and the bakery’s owner became real close. Now there’s nothing

Please log in to read the full chapter