Paris here I come

As long as you love me

Krystal just arrived in Paris. She decided to find Kai no matter how it is. "Yobseo? Yah..sica unnie. I already arrived. Few minutes more waiting for taxi." She smiled.

 

Krystal enter the taxi and enjoy the visit to Paris. She already saw Eiffel tower means that her new apartment is nearer. She was told that she will live near and not far from the Eiffel tower.

 

"Thank you sir!" She bowed and stand infront the apartment with her luggage. She walk slowly to the building and used the lift to the second floor. "Hmm..Where are you Kai. I miss you so much.." Krystal murmured. And suddenly she bumped with a guy. "Opss sorry." The guy bowed. "Krystal stared him. "Myungsoo??" She shocked to see her classmate in university. "Soojung..omo..you're here!!!" He excited and hugged her."Why do you here?" She asked. Myungsoo let the hug go. "Hmm...because I'm working here as the photgrapher of Dolce & Gabbana." he replied.

 

"Good. This is my apartment." Krystal let him in. "Well, mine is nextdoor. Welcome Soojung."Myungsoo was so excited cause he really admire soojung during university time. " So, why are you here soojung? are you looking for partner?" he laughed. "Anyie..." Krystal shy. "I heard that you will marry Minhyun?" He asked. Krystal stopped from unpack her things. "Nope. I can't myungsoo. It's a long story." She said. "Ahhh I see..that's mean I still have a chance here." He chuckled. "Wae?? hahahha...wait. Do you know where is Kai's place? I really need to see him myungsoo. Can you help me?" She begged. 

"Hmm...I know. Here's the card. " Myungsoo smirk because he knew that Kai already had a girlfriend here. A girl from Japan named Jamie Hasegawa. She's a model. "Omo!! Gomawoo! I owe you a dinner!" She said. "Really? Okay tonight I'll pick you at 7. Au revoir!" Myungsoo quickly step out the apartment. "Andwaeee..why am I so stupid owe him a dinner...I should take a  rest tonight. I will meet Kai tomorrow!" She smiled widely.

That night Krystal put on simple flowery sweatshirt and a blue jean with pair of Dr.Martens red boots. Myungsoo looked at her simple dressing and just okay with it. "Let's go! I'm craving for churros." He said. "Hahahah..I wish I can eat a stu or kimchi right now."Krystal was so bored. Suddenly she saw a girl that she knew. "Omo...wait up." Krystal ran towards the girl. Myungsoo tried to chase her. " Yoona unnie!!" She shouted. Yoona and Max turned around and dropped their jaw as their saw Soojung. "Omo!! Jung ahh!!!" Yoona hugged her. "Unnie how are you?" She said. Myungsoo walk slowly behind. "I'm fine. it's been a long time. You're matured now. " Yoona chuckled. "Unnie, I've plan to meet Kai tomorrow. He's still here?" She asked. Myungsoo feel pissed off.

"Wahh good then.."Her face turn pale scared because she don't want Krystal to be broke to see Kai and Jamie. "Actually nice to meet you here dongsaeng..we have to go."She hugged her once again. "Bye!!" Krystal waved her hand.

That night Krystal strolling around with Myungsoo till midnight. Then they went home and sleep letting all the things that she bring unpack.