Characters Details ♥

Love Me, as Me

 

Yu Ri (유리)

 

A famous model in Seoul. She was in High School.

 Kyunggi High School, yep! The famous high school in Seoul.

 Everyone wanted to be her friend, and she always friendly to everyone. Cheerful and smart were her personality too. She was 17 years old girl who loves to go shopping, hang out to mall and of course, doing her job as a top Model.

 She also had a sibling, her name is Krystal.

Sometimes, Krystal helped her as her partner for some famous magazine covers.  That’s why, Krystal pretty popular at school.

Yu Ri and Krystal had totally different personality. No similarity at all.

Maybe their face, appearance is the same/ similar.

Yu Ri’s ideal type, a man who takes her as herself. Who can Admit that she isn’t perfect.

Yu Ri doesn’t think about a man with good appearance, she needs love, true love.

 

Krystal (수정)

 

 

As I told you before, Krystal is Yu Ri’s little sister.

Her friends at school called her Ms. Perfect. Because, she was a top model, she can earn money from that job. Shopping all the time, going to Salon every month. And,She also came from a rich family before she gets popular. That’s why, Ms. Perfect is a perfect name for her.

Same school as Yu Ri, She was studying at Kyunggi High School.

She was 15 years old, selfish and such a picker. Her ideal type, was a man who is handsome, cute (Aegyo skill), smart and popular.

Her best friend was Victoria. A famous top model in Seoul that had a photo shoot with Krystal on one of a famous magazine.

 

 

 Minho (민호)

 

 

Smart, and Handsome man who was not really popular at school. Same school as Yu Ri and Krystal, his school was Kyunggi High School.

He was 16 years old. Great football player. Also, a really nice to anyone, even though he wasn’t really popular at school.

What can I say? He came from a poor family, but he don’t really care about it.

Last year, there was a big news about Minho’s secret that he was poor. Everyone started disliking him.

He was a strong man, he still can do  his routine without thinking those news. A+ for every task the teacher gave.

He had never think about liking girls, he had no type of his ideal girl.

But, someday he will.. Start liking a girl, as his true love 

 

 

Kai (카이)

 

 

No joke, He was the MOST POPULAR boy at school. Every single girls like him.

If you’re asking me why, that’s because he was a model.

Every month, the Journalistic Club collects Hot Issues that ever happened at school.

He was nominated for the #1 best issues that every girl asked her boyfriend to break up, just for Kai. How crazy was it?

Boys who studied at School are 70% hates him. Cause, their girlfriend wants to broke up because of him. *lol*

He was 15 years old.

Arrogant, and smart at cheating.

Is it what we call perfect?