The First Member Revealed!

AOM (Angels of Music) FNC ent new girlgroup (Open!)

♫”Baby look at me now, look at me now

Baby look at me now, look at me now~”

 

                The young girl groaned as she reached for the phone on her bedside table. Though annoyed at being woken up, she smiled slightly as Yoseob sings these lines from the first track in his first solo album. She looked at the caller ID and gasped. It’s the CEO’s secretary.

 

                She checked the clock above the door. 8:30 A.M. Gosh, she’s late! She answered the call, afraid to anger the CEO even more.

 

                “Hello? I’m very sorry I’m—“

 

                “GO HANA-SSI WHERE ARE YOU THE CEO HAS BEEN LOOKING FOR YOU YOU’RE SUPPOSED TO BE HERE AN HOUR AGO GET OVER HERE RIGHT NOW!” And with that, the line went dead.

 

                “Aigoo, why didn’t she debut as a rapper? She never runs out of breath,” Hana thought as she rubbed her eyes. She hurriedly took a bath and dressed. She opened her room’s door to find Hyunseung staring into space.

 

                “Yah, oppa, what are you doing?” Hana asked with a puzzled look.

 

                Hyunseung snapped back to reality. “Oh, I was about to wake you up. You’re already late for training…”

 

                “Yes, yes I am. How long have you been standing there?”

 

                “I dunno. An hour?”

 

                Hana groaned. “Thanks a lot, oppa.”

 

                She ran out of the house and hailed a cab. She stared at Hyunseung’s family’s house getting farther away. Although she rarely comes home because of training, she had been living with her aunt and uncle for four years, since she started training, because her father wasn’t in favor of her becoming an idol. Hyunseung had been home since last week because BEAST had been given a vacation they so rightfully deserve.

 

                “Miss,” the cab driver snapped her out of her thoughts. “Miss, you’re already here.”

 

                “Oh. Thank you.” She paid him as she got out of the cab.

 

                Hana was running to the training room when she bumped into the secretary. “Sorry, and sorry for being late.” Hana bowed several times, expecting to get screamed at.

 

                “The CEO is waiting for you in his office, Hana-ssi,” the secretary said then walked away.

 

                “Aigoo, I hope I won’t get fired for this,” Hana thought as she ran to the CEO’s office.

 

                She opened the door and found five familiar faces looking up at her, including the CEO’s.

 

                “I’m so sorry for being late!” she blurted out and got on her knees.

 

                “Get up, Go Hana-ssi. It’s time to meet your four other members…”

~~~

Annyeong! It's me, nodyn08, the co-author. And this is my character, Go Hana, the maknae, rapper and sub-vocalist of AOM. Sorry for the wait! (And I am especially sorry to the author Loveapink OTL). The other characters will be revealed soon so stay tuned!