.....

|Oneshot| Just A Day

The teacher, Mrs Kim, walked into the classroom. It was the first period.

She brought a new student. A boy to be specific.

He had a blond hair and a pair of almond eyes.

Gosh, he is cute,” I thought and my heart slightly flutter.

I realized that he was the cutest boy I had ever seen.

I never see anyone cuter than him. I swear.

I kept my eyes on him.

The teacher told him to introduce himself.

Hello, my name is Yang Yoseob. Nice to meet you,” he said, smiled widely and waved his hands to his new classmates.

Mrs. Kim told him to sit beside me since no one was there. My outside might look calm but my inside, jumping like crazy.

 I greeted him as soon as he sat. “Hi, my name is Lee Ji Eun. No need to introduce yourself again. Nice to meet you too,” I said and smiled.

He blinked, nodded and smiled. Gosh, his smile. Cute!

The lesson started and as usual I paid full concentration on it even my side there was a cute boy.

You are cute,” he suddenly whispered to me.

 I shocked and at the same time I blushed.

Ah, you are blushing. So cute,” he said and pinched my cheeks.

 I screamed but not loud enough to be heard by Mrs. Kim.

It is hurt,” I whined.

He stopped and pulled away his hands.

I rubbed my hurt cheeks.

I am sorry,” Yoseob said and pouted. His pout is so cute!

It is okay. I am used to it,” I said and smiled widely.

No one had ever pinched my cheeks before even my elder brother. I didn’t know why I said that to him.

I think I like him,” I thought. I looked at Yoseob. He was still smiling to me.

I told him to concentrate on the lesson.

Well, he listened to me.

It was rare to find someone who was interested in study. That's make me like him more.

He looked so cute when he was serious. I chuckled.

During recess, I was all alone. I had no friends at all.

No one wanted to be friend with me since I was a nerd. Nevermind, I didn't care it at all.

I started to eat my food. 

Suddenly, Yoseob sat in front of me with a tray of food.

What are you doing here?” I asked as I tilted my head to left.

I came here to eat with you,” he answered and grinned.

Can I?” he asked and raised an eyebrow.

 I nodded and continued to eat.

After finishing my food, I excused myself to the toilet.

When I was washing my hands, three girls came to approach me.

They were the popular girls in the school which was mean and harsh to another girl. I hate them much.

What do you want?” I asked. Tried to not make them mad. I was really scared of them.

We want to beat you up,” one of the girls said and smirked.

But…why?” I stuttered. My body started to shiver.

Because you are getting closer to that cute blond guy,” they said in unison. Sounded mad.

 “Cute blond guy?” I thought and blinked.

Yoseob?” I said it loud.

They nodded, smirked evilly and moved closer toward me.

I tried to run away from them but I failed.

They pushed me hard to the wall.

Ah, my back,” I groaned.

They started to beat me. They pulled my hair, slapped my face and kicked my body.

They punched my stomach and causing blood shed from my mouth.

At the moment, I saw Yoseob rushed into toilet and slapped them on the face. The girls back off. 

Wow. He dares to slap the girls,” I thought. I smirked.

"Don't dare to hurt her again. If not, you'll get something that you'll regret forever," he yelled furiously to them.

After that, he immediately came to me and wiped my blood. He carried me in bridal style.

 “Are you okay?” he asked. He looked really worried. His almond eyes explained everything.

I weakly nodded. He brought me to the infirmary.

 “What happened?” he asked as soon as the nurse finished treating me.

 I told him everything.

 “How did you know I was in trouble?” I frowned.

Uh? Hmm, I saw that three girls followed you into toilet. I was sort of following them because I felt something bad is going to happen.”

He scratched his unitchy head.

Oh. Thanks for coming to save me. I don’t know what is going happen to me if you were not around,” I thanked him and gave a bright smile.

“After this, I will protect you from anything. I promise,” he said with a reassuring smile.

I giggled at his statement. I forgot about my pain for a moment.

But, why do you want to protect me?” I asked him and raised an eyebrow.

It was a sudden promise.

It is because…I like you. It is hurt to see you are hurt,” he said sheepishly. He's blushing!

My eyes widened and my jaw dropped. I grinned.

Well…I like you too,” I said and smiled. He quickly embraced me. I hugged him back.

 “I know this request is too soon but I don’t want to lose you,” Yoseob said seriously after we broke off the embrace.

 I frowned and confused.

Request? What request?  And lose me?” I started to question him as I raised my eyebrows.

Yoseob knelt on the floor. I blinked.

Is he going too…” I thought.

I like you since I saw you this morning. Ji Eun-ah, will you be my girlfriend? I will love you forever. I promise,” he said in serious tone as he held out his palm.

 My jaw dropped. Indeed, this was too soon. Of course I would say yes. I put my palm on his and said

Yes, of course, I would be your girlfriend, Yang Yoseob

He smiled brightly and hugged me. He broke the hug and pressed his lips on mine.

I could feel his soft and plump lips. I closed my eyes, wrapped my arms around him and kissed him back. We became couple in just a day we met.

Since that day, he would always be by my side to protect me and love me as well.

 I was glad to have him as my boyfriend.

 I love you Seobie!

 


So, how is it? Did you enjoy? I know I am a terrible writer because I am still new. Drop your comment if you want to. Enjoy your day readers!.

 

 

Jeball!!

He's cuteee as alwayss