who?

▍Secret Admirer? ▍

It was HIM.H-I-M. H.I.M. (ok ill stop). The one you had been in love for the past 2 years but you stopped since you thought there wouldn't be any chance for you to be with him .You dont have any feelings for him anymore since you only treat him as a friend. He still have that cute smile of his.

PARK CHANYEOL.that's his name. You were friends in middle school and had a crush for him for about 2 years. "hey!" he greeted with that deep voice of his. "uhmm h-h-hi!" you stuttered nervously. "so is there anything you wanted to talk about?" you asked while thinking if he was the guy who sent you the letter. "well if you had noticed i was the one who sent you the letter.the love letter." he said softly even tough he have that deep voice. "I'm a very coward person you see. I know that you know i only break girls' hearts but i am very sure that i love you.i havent really talk to you alot anymore but please will you be mine?" he asked almost kneeling down. You were thinking of saying yes but then there's somethingthat's saying that there's someone your already waiting for but not knowing who it is.

 

"Im sorry but NO." you told him a bit disappointing. "im really sorry but i cant. NO.i DID love you but then i thought that we wouldn't be together since you have rejected all the other girls and that i couldnt approach you anymore.but i would really appreciate it if we still stay as friends" you finished off by giving him a smile and started walking out. 'i love you. i really do....make sure you treat her nicely or else your going to get it' chanyeol thought as he look at you walk away from him and was also smiling.

 

The next day you were in your maths class and was really bored and was still thinking about what had happened yesterday while looking at the window. Baekhyun was just staring at you and smiling.You could see Chanyeol having his P.E class since he was playing soccer.

It was Lunch time and you are heading to your locker. As you opened it you saw this cute teddy bear, a chocolate and a fake rose. 'Wonder who's it from.Is this from Chanyeol?' you thought as you opened the red envelope. A smile lit up on your face.

You are the most wonderful girl i have ever met. You might think this is one of those cheesy pick up letters or anything but no. Every thing in hear are true. I love you since who-knows-when. I had admired you since ever. That smile on your face makes me grin like a pedo. When you get angry,i also get angry too.That pout you always do when youre frustrated and thinking makes me want to kiss you all day long. There's a lot more to say and a lot of things why i love you and all the things why i fall in love with. As you can see there's that Teddy bear you could always hug and tell things to, theres also a rose that describes my love for you would never die. And that chocolate which represent your sweetness and kindness towards me.

Sincerely, Your admirer

 

As you stopped reading with a pedo-y smile on your face. "BOO!~" someone shouted behind making you startled and having that OMFG WHAT THE FUDGE WAS THAT? face. And yes it's him. The only one Baekhyun. "What now bacon??~!" you asked groaning. "What's that?!" he was pointing to the letter, the bear, the chocolates and the rose. "none of your beezzzwax, now shoo!~of you go little mucnhkin" you hafly sang smilingly while pushing him away. "eh?! is that chanyeol's letter again?? did you answer him already?" he asked. "No from someone else. Why?". "Nothin".

 

The next few days you kept recieving flowers, chocolates and real roses. then there was that day when you thought that there's gonna be chocolates again but none was found except for the red letter. While getting it you can see baekhyun from the corner of your eyes and then opening his locker while your opening it already. 

My Love, this is going to be the last letter I'm going to give you. It's been a few days since I confessesd to you but not confessed in front of you. There's an abandoned park near the beach. I would be waiting for you at 4:30 pm tomorrow Saturday. 

Love, Admirer.

 

You finished off reading it when you noticed someone was also looking and reading it too. "YAH~!Baekhyun-ahwhat are you trying to do?!!" you half shouted. "just looking at what yu were reading, why??" he said sounding calm. "you better not interfere with my meeting or else you are so getting it ok?!" you shouted loud enough for the people who were passing by hear you. "sheesh sorry~" he said.

 

It was the day you were going to know who was that sweet adorable secret admirer of yours. As said on the letter, you have to go to the park. Flashbacks came to to your mind. There were those times when baekhyun and you are the only ones who play there up until you guys are in highschool. As you walk thorugh the abandoned park, and walk through the paths. You saw a familiar shadow.

 

"Baekhyun?" you whispered but was loud enough for him to hear. "you-ah!" he called out but not that loud. There was a silence between both of you. "Didn't i tell you to not INTEREFERE with my meeting?" you asked angrily. "b-but i-i-i'm not." he said sounding like he was murmuring. "so you're the.." "yes.yes, i was the one  who love you and was the one wo sends the letter, bear, chocolates and roses every single day." he finished off not leaving your eyes. You looked down looking at your shoesvfor a second while thinking what this feeking yiu are experiencing right now. you ooked up and meet up with his eyes "you i love you. i have a lot of reasons why i do. i know that it would break our friendship but i just couldn't stand this anymore. I do not know what love meant before. I love you since I-DO-NOT-KNOW but yes-" he paused "I love you so much that i could probably die because of this feeling." he said and finished off with the eye smile of his.

 

He went up to you kneeling down. "youwill you be my girlfriend?" he opened the box and showed up a diamond ring that has the shape of infinity. "what if i say no. will you still love me?" you asked concerned. "yes. i would. i would never give up on you." he answered. "how about if i'm already married and your also married? wouldn't that be cheating on your wife?" you asked. "yes. i would still love you and why would i marry someone if i do not love or like them?"

 

You smiled looking up and walking away from him walking at the white sands since the park is near it. He thought that you rejected and is nearly tearing up looking at you as you walked away. but then you waved back at him and said "FINE~!" and then keep walking. Bakehyun teared up again but id from happiness, running up to you and cathicng up to you. hugging you from behind. "i am the happiest person in the world right now. i cant shout chout how happy i am but can only hug you as tight as i can" he chuckled a bit and resting his chin on to your neck. You smiled. "I LOVE YOU TOO~" you whispered and peck him on the lips.

 

---END---

 

-old story, embarrassed, really am-