Would I be saved from myself ? PART 2

Would I be saved from myself ? (C-clown, JYJ, DBSK)

 

 

Jaejong has been starring at his phone screen for many minutes; he was still under the shock of what happened in that hospital room.

“ This is too crazy ... why did I let him kissed me ?”

Kangjun and him only stopped kissing when they heard Jaejong bodyguard knocking on the door and asking if everything was okay.  At this moment, Kangjun asked for his phone and called himself :

“ Now you have my number ... please call me. I want to see you again.”

Jaejong: Oh God ... what am I doing ?

Junsu: Are you okay ?

Jaejong jumped off when he heard Junsu. He stood up in panic and dropped his phone.

Junsu picked it up  from the floor before him and hold it to him.

Jaejong: Thanx !

Junsu: You’re lucky there is a carpet .

Jaejong: Where is Micky?

Junsu: Radio show ! I heard you went to see the boy who saved you ... Kangjun, that’s his name right ?

Jaejong: Yeah ...

Junsu:  How is he ?

Jaejong: He’s okay ... he should be out this week.

Junsu: Good ! Funny how they are treating him like a hero on internet ... few days ago he was a nobody ... how funny.

Jaejong: Well ... his band is doing pretty good, they were supposed to perform on the same stage than us so ... I don’t think he is a “nobody”.

 

Junsu looked at him for a moment, a bit surprise by his reaction.

Junsu: Are you tired ?

Jaejong: Not particularly..., he walk to his closet and start to remove his vest.

Junsu walk behind him.

Jaejong: I’ll see you later ... I’ll take a shower.

Junsu: Why did you asked for a solo suite ?

Jaejong heard  him asking before feeling the other man hand, making his way on his chest.

Jaejong: I wanted to be alone ... please stop it.

Junsu: I wouldn’t mind doing it again ..., Junsu whispered in his ears.

Jaejong: What happened that time ... was an accident and you know it.

Junsu: Oh yes I do ! It was right after yunho dumped you ... you were drunk, alone, depressed, lost ... I was there and it happened. I wonder what Yunho would think of it if he knew.

Jaejong: leave me alone ... , Jaejong was feeling so bad, praying that Junsu never tell a word to anybody about this.  He was biting his lips and looking at the floor.

Junsu: See you later.

He finally left the room.

 

‘’ Kangjun ... I need you  ... “ He thought looking at his cell phone on the table.

 

.....................................................

 

 

Kangjun was still at the hospital. Lying in his bed, he was thinking. He hates being there. His manager said that it was ok, he could use this time to relax because they will be more and more busy in order to catch up but still, he felt so useless.

HE spend the whole night and day thinking of Jaejong. What happened was so random but he didn’t plan it ... he felt very weird around Jaejong ... he felt the same thing like when he was around ray, the only difference is that , the feeling was more intense, stronger ... and ual. When he was around Ray, he always felt the need to touch him and it wasn’t a problem since the other boy always established a contact before he did. There was a mutual attraction and he was able to control it, especially in public. But with Jaejong it was impossible. From his body to his cells or organs ... his whole him needed Jaejong and wanted him the minute he was around ... it was so weird.

“I’m going crazy ... I need to get out here ...”

He heard someone knocking at the door. It was Ray.

Ray: How do you feel  today ?

Kangjun: Bored ... I really want to leave the hospital.

Ray: Soon ... now you should just get some rest. I brought you food ... I made it.

Kangjun: You cooked for me ? Thanks you so much ! I hate food here .

Ray: That what I thought. He said laughing.

They sat next to each other on the bed. At this moment, Kangjun noticed something: Ray and Jaejong had the same smell ... similar skin, they look a bit the same ...

Ray: Did I say something wrong?

Kangjun:  huh ?

Ray: Why ... are you looking at me like that?

Kangjun: Sorry ... , He opened his food container and started to eat in silence.

Ray:  It’s not the same without you ... everybody miss you ...

Kangjun: Really ? That’s nice to hear.

Ray: Rome said something weird earlier ... he said that I looked very lost since your accident.

Kangjun: “Lost” ?

Ray: I think the word he was looking for is : unbalanced. 

Kangjun: Is that how you feel without me ?

After a moment of silence, Ray answered looking away:

Ray: Yes ... I can’t focus on anything because my mind is 24h with you ... I keep forgetting things, dropping stuff, bumping into walls ... maybe I worry for nothing ...  I’m sorry.

He looks so guilty and embarrassed. Kangjun couldn’t endure it anymore. He stood up from the bed.

Kangjun: Let’s go !

Ray: Where?

Ray asked all confused.

Kangjun: Let’s go home !

 

..................................

Since that day, he was back with the team. Their manager wasn’t too happy but he assured him that he was heal and that he would keep taking his medicine to prevent any rebound. Everything was back to the same ... except the fact that more people were praising him because of his heroic act. This buzz gave a good publicity to their band, they all knew what it meant: expectations. So they kept rehearsing in order to not be a disappointment.

They were using the gym of their hotel to rehearse. During the break, Kangjun, Maru and TK decided to walk around.

Maru: I heard that except JYJ , they are others celebrities in that hotel.

TK: like who ?

Maru: Dunno ... but I have my camera ready in case.

TK: I hope Ayumi Hamasaki is here ... she’s so hot !

Maru: Does she has big s ?

TK: What kind of question is that ?

 

Kangjun wasn’t paying attention to them, he kept looking at his phone. It’s been 3 days already and no news from Jae Jong.

 

Not too far, Ray was coming back from a radio interview. He entered in the elevator to go meet the others, someone was already there.

He pressed the number 6:

“ Cool ! I am going there too.” Ray thought.  He looks at the man closely. He was wearing a dark jean and a grey long sleeves shirt and was reading a newspaper. He must have noticed that Ray was staring at him because he start to look at him as well, it’s only at this moment that Ray recognised him:

Ray: Oh my God !

Yunho: What ? You saw a ghost?  He asked with a smirk on his face.

Ray: I am sorry ! Sorry ..., He bowed very embarrassed by his reaction.

Yunho: It’s ok ! Which level?

Ray: I am going to the same level than you ... I mean ... I am going to the 6 ...., Ray had no idea why, he felt his heart racing like crazy. He couldn’t even look at Yunho. He felt so stupid.

Yunho:  ! Not again ....

Ray: What ?

Yunho: Same as yesterday ... the elevator is stuck ... it did the same thing last time I’ve been there.

Ray: Usually it works after 5 or 6 mn, we should be fine.

Yunho: You seems familiar ... but I can’t remember meeting you anywhere ...

Ray: We haven’t ... I’m part of C-Clown.

Yunho: What is that ?

Ray: Nothing ..., he said blushing.

Yunho: Are you in a band ?

Ray: Yes ...

Yunho: You know it is really rude to look away while I am talking to you.

Ray: I’m sorry ..., Ray looks at him.

At this moment, Yunho heart’s beat skipped for few seconds . For some reasons , this boy remind him  of Jaejong ... they didn’t exactly look alike, but something about him remind him of his ex. He felt very uncomfortable and back down.

Yunho: Why is it taking so long ... I have a meeting ..., He took his phone and start to text.

Ray received a call :

Ray: Hi ... yes , I am in the building, the elevator is stuck again but ... it should be ok in few minutes ... no no , don’t worry, I’ll be fine and I am not alone inside. Me too I miss you.  What? You want to meet me in front of the elevator doors? Ok ... see you there Kangjun.  He hanged up.

Yunho: Your lover must be worry...

Ray: No ... he his not my lover ... just my best friend.

Yunho: You like him?

Ray: Yes but ... I don’t think he feels the same.

Yunho: How can you tell if you don’t confess?

Ray: I wanted to but ... now I don’t know. He had an accident recently and ... I don’t want to say or do anything that could shock him. And on top of that ... recently he’s been acting a bit strange...

Yunho: What kind of accident?

Ray: Well ... He was trying to protect someone and took a bullet...

Yunho: Was it Heero Jaejong ?

Ray: Yes ... I’m sorry ... I shouldn’t have talk about it.

Yunho: It’s ok ... things happen. So Kangjun ... that his name ? The one who saved Jaejong, is the one you like ?

Ray: Yes!  He answered blushing.

Yunho: Why do you like him?

Ray: He is special. He is very brave, he is a hard worker ... he fools around a lot but when it’s time to work he can be very serious, he act cool and arrogant but inside he’s a real teddy bear, he is handsome, he his the best singer I heard in my life, he is a good dancer as well, he never give up, he is sociable but mysterious as well ..., Ray stopped talking when he noticed Yunho laughing at him.

Yunho: You don’t just like him; you are in love with him.

Ray: well ... it’s very hard not to...

Yunho: Funny how this description of him reminds me of someone.

Ray: Who?

Yunho: Myself !

Ray: oh ...

They suddenly heard a noise.

Yunho: Seems like it’s finally working.

Ray: Finally ... it’s been like 10mn ... Kangjun must be worry ...

Yunho: Give me your cell ...

Ray: You want to use it ?

He gave it to Yunho who dialled his own number.

Yunho: There you go ... feel free to contact me if you need anything during your time in Japan.

Ray: Thanks you but ... why...?

Yunho didn’t answer his question instead he came closer.

Yunho: One last thing ... if you want to win your friend heart,  you need to change your strategy ... or trust me, someone else will steal his heart from you.

Ray: But what should I do ... I don’t know ...

Yunho: with that type of person you have to be straight forward like this :

Before he could understand what was going on, he felt Yunho’s lips on his. A deep wet and passionate kiss. Ray never kissed anybody before ... his instinct reacted for him; he accepted the kiss and kissed him back. He couldn’t think straight, he felt overwhelmed by so many emotions, it felt so good. Ray felt so dizzy, he wrapped his arms around the taller boy neck to not fall.

Yunho finally broke the kiss, he felt a bit dizzy as well , he didn’t expect this kiss to turn this way, he did it as a joke but in the end , it was one of the best kiss he ever had in his life.

Yunho: I ... should go ... 

The elevators’s doors open on Kangjun who was waiting for Ray.

Kangjun:  Ray ! Are you okay ? I was so worry ... , he stopped talking when he recognised Yunho.

Yunho and him stared at each other for few seconds, Kangjun bowed at him by respect.

Yunho : Bye ! He then walked away !

Ray was still confused by what just happened. Kangjun noticed it but thought it was because of the elevator. He came closer  to Ray and took him in his arms.

Kangjun: You okay ? 2 more minutes and I was going to call the emergency.

Ray: I am fine , sorry I make you worry for me.

Kangjun sighed, since they were so close to each other, Ray could feel Kangjun heart beating very fast, he rest his head on Kangkun’s chest, he could hear better his heartbeat. Kangjun was stressed.

Ray: I’m sorry ... but I’m fine.

Kangjun: That’s the type of things I can’t control Ray ... being so worry for you ... were you scared ?

Ray: I wasn’t alone so it was ok ... , Ray felt guilty. Kangjun was so worry for him while he was making out with a stranger ... he felt horrible.

He felt Kangjun’s fingers  gently caressing his neck. He wish he could stay like this,  forever in Kangjun’s arms, it was the same feeling than when Yunho kissed him , the only difference was that with Yunho he felt a ual desire, with kangjun it was more emotional .

Kangjun: With what happened recently with Jaejong I can’t help but worry for you ... from now on I’ll be with you 24h. I will protect you.

Ray: Thank you ... and I’ll protect you too,  he raised his head and smile at him.

This smile ... Kangjun felt so good. He wanted to kiss him he brought his face closer but stopped when he felt his phone vibrating in his pants.

Kangjun: Sorry ... I have to pick up ... let’s go.

He picked up his phone from the right hand and with the left one, he took Ray hand.

Kangjun: Let’s go ! He was walking , looking at his phone and texting back Rome who was looking for them,  with Ray following him.

Ray didn’t know what to think of this, Kangjun holding his hand like this. He was so worry for him. He hold tight and felt so happy.

 

<< When you hold my hand like this, I feel so special Kangjun .... Please, never let it  go. >>