Chapter 2

My Angel, My Hyung Wife

 

~Chagapge anajwo
Sesange massoya hae
Jogi kkaji gamyon kkuchi boilkka
 Gipi bein sangchon amulji ana~

 

Aish.
Who the hell calling me so early on Saturday.

 

Groggily,  I open my eyes and let my hand search that damn phone. Without looking at the caller ID, I press the Answer button.  

 

“Yoboseyo..”

“Chang....min...”

Huh? This voice..

“Chang..min...ah....”

I remove the phone from my ear and bring it infront of my face. I look at the caller ID. It’s my hyung number.

“What is it hyung?” I said. Felling a little annoyed. Because he likes to throw a prank by disturbing me so early in the morning.

“Yo..ur bro..ther.. in la..w...”

Huh? Why is hyung stuttering like that?

“My Boo.... My only Boo.. Jae...joong...”

Upon hearing his name and the way Yunho hyung talked, my sleepiness gone almost instantly.

“What happened to him?!” I almost screamed at the phone.

“He....... He....”

“ ’He...’, what hyung?!  ”

“He......”

Before I can ask Yunho hyung again, I can hear the phone being snatched from Yunho hyung.

“Yoboseyo?”

This voice...

“Yoochun hyung?!” I asked to the man in the other line.

“Ne, it’s me Changmin, your cousin Yoochun.” I smiled, his voice and the way he talk doesn’t change a bit. Even after all those bad things that happened to him.

“Anyway,we need you to come to Seoul International Hospital right now. Something bad happened to your hyung wife.”

“WHAT?!” Shocked, I shouted to the phone. Did I heard it right?

“Ya!! Lower your voice! I don’t want to be deaf in young age!”

“The things... you... sa..id... before.., is it right?” Now, I’m stuttering like Yunho hyung before. I’m scared. Scared to hear the next thing.

“Yeah.. I’m sorry to say it but it is true. Something really bad happened to your hyung wife. You need to come-”

 

Before Yoochun hyung can said anything again, I hung up the phone. Running to my closet, grabs a random shirt and a jeans and change quickly. I continue to run to the living room, grabs my car key and head out to my car. I didn’t forget to lock my house.

 

 Inside the car, I put the key and started the engine impatiently. And when the engine started, I stepped on the gas really hard. While driving, I barely seen the traffic light and without I know it, I already reach the hospital. I park my car, lock the door and sprinted to the hospital lobby. I asked the nurse behind the reception desk and they said that my hyung wife is still in the operation room on the 3rd floor. I thanked her and continue to run again. I don’t give a damn when some nurses scold me not to run in the hospital hall. I need to be fast. Instead of taking the lift, I choose to use the stair, it’ll be more fast.

 

Panting, finally I reach the 3rd floor. Regaining my breath, I took a slow steps to the waiting room. There, I saw Yunho hyung sitting in one of the hospital chairs, eyes closed, hands clasping to each other, he is praying while crying. On the other side I can see Yoochun hyung comforting Junsu hyung his fiance.

 

Silently, I make my way towards my hyung. Taking a sit next to him. His head snapped to my directions. And when he saw me, he hug me so tight and continue to cry on my shoulder. I let him cry, while I try to hold my own tears.

 

Minutes passed and he let go of me, back to the positions before he saw me. I look up to the operation door, the red light is still on. He is still in there, my angel is till in there.

 

I averted my eyes to Yoochun and Junsu hyung direction. Junsu hyung looks horrible, his eyes are red and a bit swollen, he must be crying for a long time. Yoochun hyung is a lot better, no tears and red eyes, but he looks so tired. He whispered something to Junsu hyung and Junsu hyung looked to my direction and smiled at me, he mouthed a silent ‘Hello’ to me. I just smiled back at him. Yoochung hyung then sat up and make a gesture for me to follow him.

 

We walked in a complete silent. None of us wanted to start talking. We take a lift to the hospital lobby and continue to walk until we reach the hospital garden. We took a sit in one of the benches there. I take a look at the scenery around us. It’s really a beautiful here. They have many colourful flowers and real trees. It’s really calming.

 

“What happened to him?” I finally decided break the ice.

Sigh.

I can hear Yoochun hyung sighing.

“No hug for me? It’s really typical of you Changmin-ah.”

“Just tell me hyung.” I knew, I’m being rude to my hyung. I can’t help it. I really need to know what really happend to my angel.

Sigh.

Yoochun hyung is sighing again and it tickles my anger. I grew impatient now.

“Well, I’ll tell you my little cousin just please calm down.”

Sigh.

Now, it’s my turn to sigh.

“Okay, I’m cool now. So tell me hyung.”

“Well,.........”

 

 

 

______________________________________________________________________________________________

A cliffhanger..*got bricked*
Sorry for the late update,typos and grammar error.

Thank you so much for the comment and for all the subscriber!!
*throwing conffeti*
I love you all!!
<3<3<3