Summary

Why Leave Things to Fate? [Permanent Hiatus]

Okay, I'd said I'd restart the story, but I'm just too lazy to. Plus, even though I'm on holiday, I'm just as busy as ever (I've started driving lessons (-’๏_๏’-) ) and my parents are planning a month long vacation.

So I'm just going to try to summarize this to the best of my ability. This starts off where I left the story. Remember, when I say "you", I'm referring to the angel you.


Once Sunggyu remembers who Eun Gi is, they're relationship is awkward and tense because Sunggyu doesn't like liars at all.

Sunggyu purposely tries to make Eun Gi's life difficult, but Eun Gi doesn't just sit back and take it, she fights back in little ways. Incidents occur and they keep triggering flashbacks to Sunggyu's childhood best friend, Eun Hye. He starts to realize just how alike they are and as a result, his heart warms up to Eun Gi. Noticing this, you start "recreating" the events Sunggyu experienced with Eun Hye so that the relationship between Eun Gi and him will develop. As the story would progress, the memories will follow Sunggyu and Eun Hye as they age. You find out that they were each other's first loves, but Eun Hye passed away before anything could have happened. Although Sunggyu's developed feelings for Eun HGi, he's hesitant in starting a relationship because his love for Eun Hye was one of those "soulmate" type loves and he doesn't want to betray her. Eun Gi eventually finds out about this via your help. She tries her hardest to change Sunggyu's mind, revealing her history as well to strengthen their bond. Sunggyu eventually gives in after hearing that Eun Gi had had a heart transplant and he realizes they've both suffered a lot and that doesn't mean they have to shut out happiness.

Flash forward several years and Sunggyu and Eun Gi are married. Sunggyu finally tells the entire story about Eun Hye, how she died, explaining how upset he'd been since she hadn't had a proper burial since she'd donated her organs and tissues. He got over it though after realizing that Eun Hye might have helped someone like Eun Gi.

The last chapter/part would be in your perspective and you'd think:

It's nice to see my heart still beats for the same person.


Ahhh... Such a clichéd plot! But I'd really liked the idea.

I'm so sorry to all my subscribers (especially the new ones, which I'm shocked about because you guys subscribed AFTER I announced my permanent hiatus). I'm a really bad author and I'm sorry for disappointing you. This summary... . I really can't write summaries so to leave you with something so sub par, I'm a horrible person. I kept changing your mind, getting maybe hopes up and now I'm crushing them again. I'm sorry you guys had to have an author like me m(._.)m

Excuse any grammar/spelling mistakes, this is not edited.