Chapter 8

Run Back To Me

 

As she stared at the two men from across the room she knew exactly who they were. She had imagined how this meeting would go between the three of them in her head a dozen times before. She had always thought that if she were to meet them again she’d be able to go over there and greet them as if nothing had happened, but it was harder to do than she thought initially. They were no longer the boys that she had once remembered them to be. They were men now; tall, well dressed and extremely good looking.

The three of them stared at each other as if there were no one in the room, but them for what seems like an eternity until Gyuri broke the stillness. “Victoria, let me introduce you to a few of my other co-workers.” Victoria pulled her glaze away from Siwon and Kris, whom were still staring at her in the distant.

She turned and smiled at the people aside Gyuri as they were being introduced to her. “Victoria, these are some of the people I work with, Gary, Bill and Ted. Guys, let me introduce you guys to my, not only attractive, but smart and very SINGLE roommate, Victoria Song. She’s a doctor you know.”

Victoria glared at Gyuri for the way she had been introduced. She then moved her face closer to Gyuri’s ear, in a low whisper her voice was unpleased “the way you are selling me to your co-worker makes it sound like I’m desperate for a male companion!” She then turned and held her hand out at the people before her greeting each one of them with a handshake. Gyuri’s really trying hard with this match making thing, Victoria thought as she noticed how every person Gyuri had introduced to her tonight were all males.

Gyuri smiled then rolled her eyes. Shrugging her shoulders she pretending she didn’t understand what Victoria meant.

Victoria slowly glanced over at Siwon and Kris once more to see if they were still staring at her and to her dismay they were. Drinking the rest of the wine in her glass she placed it on a tray and grabbed another glass from a nearby waiter. If this is how it’s going to be tonight with them standing there and staring at her all night she’ll need a few more glasses of wine to calm her nerves. She’s here for Gyuri, not for herself tonight so she needs to keep her composure. It’s not like she can leave since she did promise Gyuri she’d attend today’s event with her.

“Victoria. Is it okay if I call you, Victoria?” one of the men standing in front of her asked. Victoria nodded her head and smiled “so how does it feel working with Gyuri? She’s a tyrant, huh?” Victoria knows that work is a boring subject, but she has to keep her mind distracted. Keep it distracted from thinking of the two people from across the room.

Drink after drink Victoria entertained Gyuri’s coworkers with jokes and stories about Gyuri and America. Just when Victoria was slowly forgetting the presences of the two men across the room Kris came over and grabbed her wrist.

She was right in front of him. He had always dreamt of her appearing again and now that she has, her appearance made him freeze dead in his tracks; unable to move at the sight of her. She was so pretty in that dress. Hell, she has always been pretty, he thought to himself. She was no longer the young and cute girl he had once known. The girl standing across the room from him has now become a woman and a mesmerizing one at that.  As he stared at her, he had hoped she’d come over to greet him when she saw him, but she didn’t. After awhile Kris couldn’t stand looking at Victoria smiling and entertaining the men from across the room while ignoring his existence anymore. He had to do something. Before he knew it his legs had already began walking over to where she was standing. Being within a few inches from her without thinking he grabbed her wrist “I think you’ve had enough to drink for tonight.”

Victoria turned to see Kris standing before her. In a nonchalant tone she spoke as if his presence and touch didn’t surprise her. “I’m old enough to handle my own liquor intake. Thank you very much.” She slowly yanked her hand from his grip not wanting to spill the wine glass in her hand.

“VICTORIA” he shouted as he glared at her. His stare was a mixture of hurt, pain and anger all in one. “That’s your seventh glass” he hissed grabbing her wrist again “is this how it’s going to be?”

“What do you mean by that?” Victoria glared right back at him.

“How could you…were you…why didn’t you greet me when you saw me?” Kris looked down at Victoria. His anger slowly faded into sadness. She was so close yet so far, he thought to himself. She is only a few inches away from me, but it feels like her heart is so far from mine. Oh how I have miss her so much. Her touch, her smile, her scent…

After a few minute had gone by without hearing an answer from her he began feeling the pain of loneliness from all those years creeping up inside him again. Without thinking he spoke in a harsh tone as if he’s blaming her for all those years of pain. “Why did you leave like that? Why didn’t you call me all those years? Why didn’t you tell me you had come back? Why haven’t you…”

Turning away from Kris’s glaze Victoria looked down on the ground not knowing how to answer him. She knows she owes him an answer, but how can she tell him what had happened back then without hurting him. She still feels guilty for not being able to return his feelings from back then let alone if he knew what had happened between her and Siwon during that time. Who knows what he’d do now if he were to find out. Kris could never control his feelings. He was always acting on impulse without thinking when it comes to things related to her. It was better that he never knew, she thought to herself.

Seeing Victoria’s expression Gyuri knew something wasn’t right. “Do you know my roommate?” Gyuri asked Kris. After a few seconds without a reply from him, Gyuri continued “I’m Park Gyuri and you are?”

Kris still focused all his attention on Victoria ignoring Gyuri’s question and introduction. In a low whisper he spoke again as he continues to stare at Victoria intensely. “Answer me, why?” The pain, hurt and desperation in his voice for the answer made Victoria feel even guiltier for the secrets of the past. Victoria knew that Kris could be very persistent and he’ll just keep asking her until she answers him. “Because it was suffocating being around you,” this answer was only half-truth. It wasn’t the only answer as to why she had disappeared without a trace all those years ago.

“If I…if I wasn’t as controlling as before would you stay by my side this time then?” Kris took his other hand and turned Victoria’s face towards his. In slow movements he her cheeks gently. It was the face he miss seeing. It was the face he had long to see all these years. She has become more beautiful and lovely over the years and he couldn’t see the process of this transformation.

He couldn’t hide his feelings anymore as he looks down at her. The feelings inside him were about to explode. He grabbed her and hugged her tightly in his arms. “Don’t disappear again…don’t leave me behind again…don’t go to where I can’t see you anymore. Do you know how much I’ve missed you all these years? Do you know how much I long to see your face again? Do you know how many times I’ve imagined how you’d look like or what’d do if I were to see you again? I’ve created this scenario in my head a thousand times already. I thought I’d take my anger out on you if we were to see each other again, but seeing you in front of me right now…makes me realize how much I still love you…even till now.”

“…Kris…don’t…” Victoria whispered. Hearing him say all these things made her feel remorseful. Why is he still waiting for her after all these years? Why hasn’t he moved on? If she let Kris into her life again Siwon will be there too and she doesn’t want that. Pushing Kris’s grip from her body she looked at him. “I’m not the same girl as back then. We can’t go back…”

“Don’t” Kris interrupted Victoria. “After you left I felt like my world had crashed into pieces in an instant. I was living day to day, month to month hoping you’ll come back as if nothing has ever happened and now that you’re back I won’t let you leave again...” Swallowing his pain he glazed at her loving. In a small whisper he spoke again “I know you love him. Back then I couldn’t accept it because I was childish. But years after you left I finally came to the realization that it was me who had drove you away by not letting you two be together. It was my fault you left. I know I can’t undo the past, but I just couldn’t stand knowing you had picked him over me without ever letting me have a chance to fight for you. Just give me a fair chance to win your heart. I won’t be the same reckless, unreasonable and controlling Kris you had once known. I’ve change. Just let me have that one chance to show you my love for you is beyond his love for you.”

Sighing, Victoria didn’t know what to do. She could see that Kris had changed a little. If it was the old Kris he’ll just drag her away weather she wanted to go or not, but this Kris was standing here begging her to accept him.

Before she could think any further he interrupted her thought, “you don’t have to answer me right now. Just know that I just want you to give me some time to prove to you that I’m better than Siwon. I don’t want you loving him without ever giving me a chance to prove myself to you…”

“…I don’t love Siwon.” Victoria whispered interrupting Kris. Hearing his name from made her sick. It was one thing to think of him, but it was another to hear herself say his name. “Love isn’t built that way Kris. Sometimes even if you tried your hardest something’s just aren’t meant to be. Don’t you get it?” She should know this better than anyone else. She tried her hardest. She gave her everything to him just to get nothing in return except years of pain. There are something’s you just can’t force and love was one of them.

Before Kris could rebut Victoria’s comment Gyuri put one hand on Victoria arm pulling her from Kris’s gasps, I guess you can say it was natural instinct on Gyuri’s part. She didn’t know who exactly Kris was, but she knew he wasn’t someone Victoria especially wanted to see. Victoria was like a sister to her and she once had promised herself she’ll protect Victoria just like Victoria had always protected her. “Kris was it? I need to borrow Victoria for a bit. She’s actually my translator this evening and I need her right now so if you excuse us.”

Even though Kris didn’t want to let Victoria go he had to. If I’m too forceful on the first try she might run away again, he thought to himself, I can’t let that happen. I’ll find out where you work and slowly enter myself into your life, slowly until you can accept me again as if nothing has ever changed between us.

After they walked several steps away from Kris, Victoria smiled at Gyuri who was still holding her arm. “Thanks Gyuri. You always know when I’m in trouble.”

“I’m always here.” Gyuri stopped walking and looked at Victoria. She was curious as to who this guy was. His name was familiar, but she didn’t know exactly who he was. “Who was he?”

“One of the two.”

“Which one?”

“The one I should have loved, but didn’t.”

That answer alone made all the sense in the world to Gyuri. She didn’t hear all of their conversation because they were whispering most of the time, but seeing how affectionate he was looking at Victoria made sense now. Wanting to change the mood of the atmosphere, Gyuri jokingly teased Victoria “he grew up to be a fine boy. I bet you regret not picking him, huh?”

Victoria smiled. She knew Gyuri was just teasing her to calm her nerves down, “he did grow up to be a fine piece of art work, but I still have a chance to pick him, you know.” Her smile slowly faded as she caught a glimpse of Siwon from across the room, staring at her. “I won’t be falling in love with anyone anytime soon.”

“Why did your mood suddenly turn so serious?”

“You see that guy over there in the suit, the one with the girl in the blue dress besides him?”

“Yeah…”

“That’s the other of the two, the opposite of Kris.”

“…the one you love, but he doesn’t love you back…” Gyuri whispered feeling slightly bad she made Victoria come to the party.

“You don’t have to feel sad because of this. I’ll eventually have to meet them one day. Bumping into each other is unavoidable. Even if I don’t want to see them they have ways to find me sooner or later.” Maybe it was because of the alcohol, but the impact of the amount she drank was slowly getting to her. “Gyuri I’m going to go wash my face in the wash room. I’ll be back.”

“Do you want me to come with you?”

“Nah. You came here to socialize and make connections. Now do your work!” Victoria smile at Gyuri then turned and walked out the room.

A few steps away from entering the restroom she felt someone grab her arm again. When she turned around this time it was Siwon. Oh great, she thought.

“Are you that cold hearted as to leave without even greeting an old friend?” Siwon looked at Victoria with an agonizing expression.

Without a word she tries to push his hand off hers, but it wouldn’t budge. After several tries she looked up at him indifferently, “let go.”

“No.”

“I said let go!” Victoria shouted.

“NO.” Siwon firmly held on as he shouted back.

“She said let go” said a voice from behind them called out.

Siwon turned and glared at Kris “you stay out of this. This has nothing to do with you.”

“The hell it doesn’t” said Kris as he comes and grabbed Victoria’s other hand. “You seem slightly drunk, let me take you home” Kris said as he looked at Victoria. Her face was slightly redder than before it was probably due to all the alcohol she had consumed earlier.

“Let her go” said Siwon staring at Kris as if he’s about to murder him.

“You’re the one she doesn’t want to be around. You should be the one to let go of her.”

“I did once, but never again.” Still gripping on Victoria’s arm firmly Siwon slowly walked closer to Kris, “you had your chance. Hell I gave you that chance, but you didn’t make use of it. I let go of her because of you once, but never again. Now let go before you regret it.”

“Ha, who are you kidding? I didn’t make use of it? Even when you gave me the chance you were always there lurking in the shadows. How is that a chance for me when you always stood in the way? You were always running to her every chance you had even when you knew how I felt about her.”

Victoria didn’t get what Siwon and Kris were talking about. Siwon gave Kris a chance, chance for what? Kris didn’t make use of what? Why is Siwon acting like this towards Kris? Siwon was always doting on Kris. Giving Kris everything he had to offer and buying things for Kris instead of himself all the time and now look at them. Siwon is looking at Kris as if Kris is an enemy to him instead of his loving little brother. Before Victoria could tell them to stop Siwon used his freed hand to punch Kris really hard, knocking him to the ground. Victoria stared at Siwon then at Kris then back at Siwon.

“What are you doing? Why did you hit him?” Victoria yelled confused as to how things between them had gotten so bad over the years. She didn’t get it. Siwon was the one who was the calmer of the two. He would never act on impulse and look at him now he’s using violence. Victoria used her free hand to try and break free from Siwon’s grip on her arm. She tried to push his hand away from her arm. She tried to hit his arm so that he’d let go. She tried to pry his fingers from her arm, but all this was useless. He was too strong. “Let go” she screamed not knowing what else to do. She tried once more to pull away from him by walking the opposite direction to reach Kris, but Siwon yanked her back. “He’s bleeding!” She yelled frustrated at Siwon’s action.

After hitting Kris, Siwon looked over at two guys standing across the hall way and nodded his head in their direction. Standing up from his fallen spot Kris wiped the blood from his lips. “I’m okay,” he said not wanting Victoria to worry. After wiping his lips a few more times he slowly walked towards Siwon wanting to punch Siwon right back, but a few steps within his reach of Siwon, he felt something hit him from the back.

Before she knew it two guys appeared behind Kris knocking him out cold. “Why did you hitting him?” Victoria yelled at the men carrying Kris away. “Siwon, why aren’t you doing anything? Who are they?” Victoria used her other hand to push Siwon’s hand and body away again as hard as she could, but before she knew it she was airborne.

Siwon let go of Victoria’s hand and grabbed her while her attention was focused on the two men carrying Kris away. Throwing her over his shoulders in an instant he slowly started walking away quickly.

“What do you think you are doing?! Are you out of your mind? Put me down this instant! Where are you taking me?! What about Kris? GYURIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII HELP ME” Victoria screamed as she struggled to break free from Siwon’s grip around her waist. She wiggled over his shoulders. Kicking her legs and hitting Siwon’s back as he quicken his pace down the halls ignoring her wails. “Where are you taking me?” she screamed again before slapping him as hard as she could then biting his shoulder which cause him to groan from pain, but he didn’t stop. Victoria continued to kick and hit Siwon as he continued walking down the hall ignoring her.

“Where are you taking me? Stop ignoring me! Answer me!” Victoria screamed one last time feeling slightly exhausted from all the screaming and wasted energy trying to break free. If she hasn’t drank so much alcohol earlier maybe she would be able to think straight and get herself out of this mess she thought feeling slightly dizzy now.

After passing a few more rooms Siwon finally arrived in front of the room he wanted to enter. He kicked the door shut behind him as he entered the room. He walked over to the opposite side of the door to the library room and placed Victoria down on her feet a few inches away from the wall.

The moment her feet landed on the ground Victoria slapped Siwon with all her might as hard as she could without hesitation. “I hate you.”

“But I love you,” Siwon yelled as he grabbed both her wrist in his hands pushing them above her head, which allowed him to bring his body closer to hers. He pushed his body against hers until he hears her shoes hit the wall. He continued to stare at Victoria standing in front of him. He loves her. Can’t she feel it?

“I really hate you,” Victoria’s mouth hardens as she said these words. She couldn’t move her arms because he was holding them so tightly above her and she couldn’t move her legs because they were sandwiched between his and the wall behind her. She could struggle again, but she doesn’t have any energy left due to the alcohol that’s slowly making her mind foggy. Damn you alcohol, Victoria thought, cursing both the alcohol and herself for drinking so much. Looking at him made her hate him even more. She hated him. Everything about him made her sick. She regretted ever loving him.

“But I really love you,” he whispered looking at her with an agonizing and pained expressioned.

“Stop!” Victoria stared at him with hatred. Why is he doing this? Why is he saying these words while looking at her so pained yet lovingly at the same time? She can’t stand it anymore. She didn’t want to hear his lies anymore. Don’t be fooled by him again, she told herself.  Victoria turned her head away from Siwon. “I don’t want to hear your lies anymore. Save that for your fiancé. Wait you guys are probably married by now so it should be wife now not fiancé.”

Seeing her turn away from him made his heart ache. “I didn’t get married” he said, almost like a whisper. Putting both her hands in one of his hand he pushed her even closer to the wall pinning his body against hers as closely as he could not leaving any room for her to struggle to break free. He wanted to feel every inch of her body against his.

She turned instantly to look at him not only because of his words, but also because of his sudden movements. Seeing his face only a few inches away from hers made her heart skip a beat. The close distant of their face as they stare at each other reminded her of the past. After a few seconds she turned away unable to stare at the face she had once loved, anymore.

Lowering his body against hers, he placed his head in the open spot at the nook of her neck as she turned away from him.  As his lips touched her neck it made her flinch at the sudden touch. His lips were soft and his scent was as intoxicating as she had once remembered. He whispered softly against her skin as he kissed her gently one by one making her feel the heat of his words. “I couldn’t marry her because I didn’t love her. I was in love with you from the start.”

She couldn’t suppress her anger that has been built up over the years any longer. How dare he say these things to her now, after everything he’s done? He was the one who had chosen that girl over her while she had to stand there watching him be happy with that girl from afar. He was the one who had told her that their kiss meant nothing and it was just a mistake. He was the one…she closed her eyes trying to compose her thought. Stop it Victoria, stop playing into his games. Keep calm. He just wants to see if he still affects you even after all these years. Don’t play into his games. Her tone was icy as she kept her composure, “sorry to disappoint you, but I’m already in love with someone else.” She lied.

Siwon took his lips away from her neck instantly. Taking his other hand he turned her head making her face him. “You’re lying.”

Victoria lips slowly curved into a smirk as she continued lying. The frantic look on his face made her happy. How does it feel to get a taste of your own medicine? Victoria thought. “Didn’t I tell you once before. I would find someone who could love me the way I once…”

Before she could finish her sentence he slammed his mouth against her talking mouth not wanting to hear another word from it. Forcing his tongue inside he his tongue against hers kissing her aggressively in the process.

Feeling his forceful tongue and lips on hers made Victoria feel disgusted. She bit his tongue hard enough to taste blood as he continued kissing her. He didn’t stop even when she bit him. Trying to push him away only made him more aggressive with his kisses and his body. He continues to kiss her more intensely as he slowly rubbed his body against hers. She couldn’t move much due to the wall behind her and him in front of her, but she could feel something in-between her legs rubbing against her, but she closed her eyes not wanting to know what it was that she felt.

“Even if…you hate…me…. I still….love you,” Siwon spoke between kisses.  Pulling his face away from hers, he spoke more harshly “I won’t give you to him. I’ll find out who he is and I’ll destroy him. I’ll take you away from him even if it means killing him. Just to have you I’ll do it.”

She didn’t get it. She really didn’t get it. Back then he was the one who had threw her out so why is he so hurt by the fact that she now has someone else she loves. He was the one who didn’t need her so why does he look so sad knowing she doesn’t love him. Don’t look at me with those eyes, Victoria thought as tears ran down her cheeks.

Looking at her tears slowly falling down, Siwon let go of her hands. His body was still against hers with slightly a little more distant than before. He moved his fingers against the fallen tears on her cheeks and wiped them away. “Don’t cry…I can’t stand seeing you cry.”

“Why are you doing this?” Victoria stared at Siwon, tears still falling from her cheeks. How did he become like this? The Siwon she once knew would never do this. He would never use violence against someone. He would never hurt his own brother who he loves. He would never raise his voice at anybody no matter how mad he was. He would never threaten anyone. Now has become like this.

“Because I love you,” Siwon sigh as Victoria looked away from him once again. She looked upwards towards the ceiling trying to hold back any more tears that were trying to escape. “You did this to me. You did this to me the day you left,” Siwon whispered.

Hearing those last few words made her turn her head immediately to face him. “Don’t put the blame on me when you were the one who had pushed me away.” Victoria was trying to hold her pain back earlier not wanting Siwon to know how hurt she’s been because of him, but it was too late. The painful memories came rushing back in an instant. Causing her explode in anger. “Remember it was you who had picked her over me. Remember it was you who had pushed me aside because of her. Even when I love you and gave everything I had to you. You picked her over me. Over and over again, you would pick her not me…”

Before Victoria could continue Siwon interrupted her, yelling “I was scared.” Looking at her, he suddenly had an urge. Wrapping his arms around her, he hugged her as tightly as he could in his arms. “You and I were childhood friends. You were like a sister to me. Then one day, in my eyes that sisterly image suddenly disappeared. The change in feelings made me scared. You were always like a sister to me than one day I found myself wanting you. The way a man wants a woman. The feelings scared me. Besides that, I knew that Kris…”

Before he could continue Gyuri opened the door hearing noise inside the room. Seeing tears in Victoria eyes and seeing ‘him’ hug her made Gyuri frantic. Especially since the hug seems unwanted on Victoria part since she didn’t hug him back; which meant the hug was being forced. Thinking these thoughts made Gyuri even more furious. “Get your hands off her,” Gyuri spoke harshly as she walked over towards them.

Not wanting to let go, but knowing he has to. After a few seconds had gone by Siwon let out a sigh then let go of his arms around Victoria. “We’ll get a chance to meet again, Dr. Song.”

Walking away from Siwon towards Gyuri, Victoria wiped the last few tears in her eyes before looking back at Siwon and grinning devilishly. “Whose acting was better tonight, yours or mine? Do you really think I’d cry for you like I did back then?” Victoria voice was clipped and harsh. She wasn’t the girl from back then anymore. She isn’t going to fall for his tricks again and she isn’t going to let him win. She isn’t going to let him see her all weak because of his presences. Even if she still cares, she won’t give him the satisfaction of knowing this or seeing her cry because of him. She is a better liar than she once was. She had once promised herself that when they were to meet again she’ll never let him or Kris get the best of her, even if it means masking her own feelings.

“Your acting tonight had almost fooled me for an instant there. It was almost believable until the ending.” Victoria applauded him then continued talking in a sarcastic tone, “who would have known that seeing me as a woman would drive you into the arms of someone else. If you plan on lying again, I advise you to not make the lie so obvious next time. Also I wanted to say, I had always had a feeling you were more possessive than Kris, but I just never knew how much more possessive until today. I guess I shouldn’t be surprised that you had done a background check on me.” After saying those words, Victoria walked out the door of the room followed by Gyuri a few steps behind her. 

“Just you watch Victoria.” Siwon traced his fingers along his lips. The taste of her lips was still lingering on his lips making him them at the thought of kissing her again. “You might think I’m lying to you and you might think it’s just a game to me, but I’ll prove it to you that it’s not. Even if you hate me, I’ll make you think of me every waking moment until the thought of me drives you insane. I’ll get you back slowly. I’ll get you back even if I have to force you to acknowledge my presences.”

Walking out of the room Gyuri looked over at Victoria worried, “did he do anything to you? Are you okay? I was looking everywhere for you, seeing as how it took you forever being in the bathroom.”

Victoria leaned her head against Gyuri’s shoulders and let out a sigh, “I’m fine. He didn’t do anything to me. Don’t worry too much. I’m okay, you see?” Victoria felt tired by the turn of events tonight. Seeing him, talking to him, being touched and held by him made her realize how all those years away from him were supposed to make her stronger, but how come she still feels weak when standing in front of him. She kept a straight face and made it seem like he didn’t affect her, but in reality he did. She was just a better liar now than back then.

Gyuri nodded as she walked with Victoria out the house and into the company car. Even though Victoria said she was okay now it didn’t seem so in the room. She was crying! Even though Victoria told that guy that the tears were just her acting Gyuri knew differently. As the car drove off, Gyuri cursed furiously at that guy for making Victoria cry. After awhile Gyuri turned and looked at Victoria, “I know I had once told you I don’t want to know and what had happened, but…never mind….then again at this point…argh…never mind…”

Before Gyuri could continue debating whether to ask or not to ask, Victoria smiled seeing her friend being torn between wanting to know and not wanting to know. It made her feel happy having such a caring friend who puts her feelings first. “I’ll tell you once we get home. I need to prepare you for when the devil decides to come knocking on our door again now that I know he has our background information.”

 

 

 

Stay tune to find out about what had happened in the past in the next chapter when we hear about Victoria's side of the story and past between the three of them. Was Kris really that possesive in the past and was Siwon really different compared to now? What had happened for the change in the both? Was it only due to Victoria or was it other influencenes? We'll get some more answers when the story continues in the next Chapter.

 

[Author's Side Notes] Sorry for those who might be disappointed with the pairing, but I hope you still enjoy the fanfic for what it is. It's been a little over 2 weeks since my last update and I hope you all have enjoyed your holiday like I have. 

I'll try to update this along with my other fan fics soon, but I have to get ready for school so I won't update much until I get settled in. College is stressful! Anyways, I'm happy to see that a lot of you are enjoying the fanfic and I love hearing what you think about it. Once again, thank you for reading this and thank you for your kind feedbacks.