Bite My Tongue

Bite My Tongue

(SUNNY'S P.O.V)
I sat on the sofa, staring up at Sooyoung.
"You can't keep doing this Sunny!" She yelled at me. "You always do what you please and leave me to clean up the mess!"
"You don't even do anything!" I yelled back, standing up.
"Yes I do! Who picks you up when you stumble in at some stupid time in the morning, completely drunk? Who does ALL the housework? Who makes all the food?" She yelled.
"JUST FORGET IT!" I screamed, and pushed the chair next to me over.
"You're getting violent now are you? Maybe if you didn't have a drinking problem and you didn't keep constantly cheating on me we wouldn't be having this conversation! Why do I even cope with you anymore?" Sooyoung sighed, glaring at me.
"..What are you without me though." I started.
"I might be proud, but at least I'm proud of something. You've taken pride in becoming nothing.. You've taken pride in being the low-life you've become. When we met Sunny, you were cute, sweet and innocent. Ever since you started hanging out with those other people you've changed." Sooyoung growled.
"People change. If you're that fed up of me just walk out." I hissed.
"Maybe I will. Then lets see you cope. You've become everything I hate. You're dragging me down. You're an idiot, Lee, you need to realize that you're killing yourself." She sighed.
"I'M an IDIOT? Who got us this house? I have a job too, you don't." I said.
"You don't even deserve a job, you're useless." She snorted.
"Take that back!" I shouted.
"Fight me." She said.
There was a long silence. I leaped over the coffee table and my fist connected with her face. She yelled out in pain and we both went tumbling down to the floor, I started to rapidly punch her and scratch her wherever I could. She pushed me off and started to hit me. She then picked up a huge rock ornament that was on the table and held it up high. If she let go, it would be the end of me.
"Finish it then." I snarled, spitting out some blood.
She just stared at me. "Goodbye Soon-Kyu." And then she dropped the rock. I was dead.