Fallen mask

Black and White

 

 Have you ever force a smile? Do you wear a mask? Do you hide your true feelings? You might think that these people are hypocrites.  You might think that idols are hypocrites but have you think of their true self?

 

Curious? Then read on…

 

“Please follow me.” Ms Takahashi ordered the three girls.

 

“The school is big! Sugoi!”  Mai whispered excitedly to her best friend, Rin.

 

“Yes, hontoni sugoi. “ Rin nodded.

 

“I wonder what food they sell here…” Sayuri said to her best friends. 

 

Both Rin and Mai send her a weird look.

 

 The girls have just transferred to Horikoshi gakuen.  They are now idols. They passed the audition to become the first girl group of JJ.express. And now they are going to their new classroom. And the best of all, they are going to meet their idols. The Hey Say Jump members. The Hsj members were appointed to be the ‘senpais’ of the new group.  Teach them how to be idols.

 

Ms Takahashi brought the three girls into this school building that was painted cream in colour. This building gave the three girls a sense of magic. But they did not know what awaits them…

 

Ms Takahashi then stops at this door that indicated 3AAA. The girls exchanged glances.

Ms Takahashi then knocked gently on the door, opening it slowly.

 

“Whoa… They are here. “Hikaru’s voice could be heard.

 

“Yatome-san, please be quiet.” Ms Takahashi soon gestured the girls to come in.  The three girls walked in slowly, hanging their heads low. When they looked up their jaws dropped.

 

 

The Hsj members that they knew were so different. Very different indeed. From the left of the classroom, Yabu, Hikaru, Inoo and Takaki were gathering around a table, they looked so different. Yabu neat hairstyle is now messy; his uniform was a bit too big for him. Hikaru who seems to be a comedian seems to be werid; His fringe was clipped to the left, his outer uniform was partly torn. Takaki, who seems like is the most normal guy in the group, was sitting on the table. He was holding a red power ranger toy, which seems like it only cost 100 yen. Inoo, the one who everyone knows that he is the cleverest among Hsj, is lying on the two chairs. Reading the latest manga, with plaster on his nose bridge. And not to mentioned, the penguin guy rin adore, is sitting on the chair that the group mates are standing around, and resting his leg on the table in front of him.  And, his fringe is somewhat highlighted orange!

 

 

Mai noticed Rin’s eyes widened. Out of the blue, a familiar voice could be heard. “What the hell? Is Johnny serious?” a hoarse voice make the three girls immediately turn their eyes to face another rowdy gang at the right of the room.  A guy who is squatting on the floor smirked at them.

 

“Anata hontoni Okamoto Keito?!”  Sayuri bellowed.  Rin and Mai stared at that guy on the floor, creating a black hole.  Keito, who is the shyest among Hsj members, is totally different from what they expected.

 

“Oh…Don’t tell me that you all expect us to be those Mr. Nice guy? That’s a joke!”  A voice that Mai knew bellowed. Yamada Ryosuke.  Mai was so taken a back; she gasped and unexpectedly falls onto the ground sitting on her legs. Sayuri then helped Mai to stand.

 

“Oh… Someone collapsed!” Yuto burst out laughing. “Oh…I think she had a crush on the stupid Buta (pig)!” Yuya buffed.

 

“Oi! Stop calling me that! Jerk!” Yamada shouted as he banged the table.  Yamada then stood up and walked towards Yuya. Yuya smirked at the shorter guy and said sarcastically, “Asking for a fight? Better look for someone your size! Haha!”

 

Yamada was turning red as he hate people to call him that.  He pulled Yuya’s collar, snarling.

 

“Ok! Ok!  Stop it right now! Go back to your seat!” Miss Takahashi screamed.

 

The boys slowly move back to their seat, making the ‘unwilling’ face.

 

“Please take care of your kohaiS. And show them around the school! You all are idols!” Miss takahashi reprimanded the boys.

 

“I come here just because I need lots and lots of money!” A boy with black hair and a cute face, answered.  The boys laughed. The girls were both nervous and confused.

 

“Listen! One of you will have to take care of a girl. But I know that some of you will say that it is not fair so the girls will come and take the paper in the box to determine who will take care of them.

 

Sayuri was the first to take but she waits for her friends to choose the paper. The girls then hold the fated piece of paper in their hand.

 

“Ok. 1,2,3 open it!” Miss Takahashi cried. The girls’ eyes widen as she saw the words on the papers. They are fated to be together…?