Surprised!

Because I LoVe yoU*

 

Today was the happy day for Sung Gyu cause he can discharge from hospital after he's been here for 2 weeks. He's been missing his daughter and his son at home. Then he looked at Sung Hyun and Sung Hye that sleeping soundly on their baby's bed.

 

"You both can go home now. So, what my babies think? Happy? Excited?" Sunggyu smiled. He slowly picked up Sung Hyun that awake. Sung Hyun's yawned and Sung Gyu gently put his finger to his baby boy's mouth to cover it. "Are you sleepy again? Don't be cause we're going home now and omma want you to see your new bedr...omo!" Sunggyu's gasps. "We still didn't have you guys bedroom."

 

"Hey baby! What's up?" asked Woo Hyun that suddenly appear from the outside. He came to fetch his wife and his new twins. He approaching Sung Gyu and he frowned as he looked at his wife face. "Hey, what with anxious look there? Did something wrong?"

 

"Hyun, we didn't prepared for the twins bedroom. So, where should they sleep? There's no special thing for them as they entered our house. It's not good, you know?"

 

"Well, we can decorate their room after we're back. It's not too late for that, right?"

 

"But Hyun Sung and Hye Sung got their room after they first time entering the house. And we also having a party to welcomed them. I think it's not fair for new twins here. We should make a special thing to them also."

 

"Gyu, they still a baby, so they wouldn't understand all of that though we make or not. It's not a big deal. After all, our families is there now to welcome them. So, no need a party or a room. What's the important thing's now you and our new twins is safe and healthy. Right?"

 

"They don't understand but i'm feel guilty. We make everything's special to welcomed our first twins, but for the second twins, nothing."

 

Woo Hyun's picked up Sung Hye and carefully carrying her in his arm. "Come we should go now." Woo Hyun went out from the ward and followed by Sung Gyu.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

They arrived at their home...

 

"You said that our families is here. But why so dark here? Like nobody's here." Sung Gyu looked around, while Woo Hyun opening the door.

 

As the door open, Sung Gyu surprised to see everyone was welcoming him and his new twins. They make a surprised party again. Sung Gyu was touching with that. His mom approaching him.

 

"Hey, why are you crying?"

 

"I'm just...well...i'm touched with all of this. I though..."

 

"He though that we didn't do something special to our new twins. So, he keep pouted and feeling guilty cause we seems not welcoming the twins." Woo Hyun explained.

 

"Oh, really? What make you think that we didn't welcomed your new twins? They also our families members so why would we didn't like them? Gyu, you're thinking too much. Just relax okey?" said Mrs. Nam as she kissed Sung Gyu's forehead.

 

"I'm sorry for doubt about you all. I'm sorry..." Sung Gyu lowered his head as he feel guilty to looked at them.

 

"It's a small matter Gyu. Don't be too sensitive. Come, have fun! We're having this party to welcomed you and your twins. So, cheer up son!" said Mr. Kim.

 

Mrs. Kim take Sung Hyun from Sung Gyu as she saw the first twins going to approached their omma.

 

"Omma!" Hye Sung and Hyun Sung shout happily as they approaching Sung Gyu and hugs his legs. "Omma, we missed you!" said both of them.

 

"Hey, my first lovely twins! Omma missed you guys too!" He kneeling infront of them and kissed their forehead.

 

"Omma, we have a surprised to our new dongsaengs! Come!" Hye Sung's held her omma hand.

 

"Yes, omma! You might be love it! Come!" Hyun Sung said excitedly.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Sung Gyu's jaw dropped as he entering one of bedroom that empty before. It's so colourful, and was decorate with a beautiful decoration.

 

"Omma did you like this room? We make this for our new dongsaengs." said Hyun Sung.

 

Sung Gyu speechless. It was so beautiful room for a baby.

 

"Omma, did you like it? Why are you silent?" Hye Sung's asked.

 

"Did you guys do it yourself?" Sung Gyu asked.

 

"We just choosing the design, decoration and give an idea, but appa is the one that make it come true." Hyun Sung's answered it.

 

"Omma did you like it? Appa said that he scared if omma doesn't like it, cause it's not easy to make such a beautiful room like this. It take time. And appa always late for a work or he can't sleep at night just to finished all of this. So, will omma say to appa that you like it even you didn't like it? Appa would be happy to hear that." said Hye Sung with a smile that showed her dimple.

 

"So, how is it? Do you like it?" Woo Hyun asked as he suddenly appeared.

 

Sung Gyu turn his back to look at his husband. He's smiled happily. "Thank you, Hyun!" Sung Gyu hugs his husband tightly. His happy tears slowly stream down on his cheek. "Thank you for all of this! It was a big surprised for me. More than i expect. I love you!"

 

Woo Hyun released the hugs and he cupped Sung Gyu's face. He wiped his wife tears. "Okey, okey...don't be too emotional, Gyu. It was nothing to compared of what have you done to me. You almost sacrifice your life to give me such a beautiful present that no one can give it to me. Our twins. And this room was nothing. I just sacrifice my time and my energy to finished all of this." Woo Hyun held Sung Gyu's arm while his eyes keep looking into his eyes.

 

"Only this that i can make it for you. So, i hope you really love it, not just pretend to..." Woo Hyun was cut by Sung Gyu's lips. They're kissing.

 

"Omo! Hye-i don't look!" Hyun Sung quickly pulled Hye Sung's out from that room with him. They can't stopped giggles as they were happy to see their parents love each other.

 

"I love my family!" said Hye Sung and Hyun Sung's nodded.

 

"Come, we should see our new dongsaengs." said Hyun Sung as he running towards the baby's bed on the living-room, followed by Hye Sung.

 


 

So, did you guys like this kind of moment? I hope you guys like it! So, peace! XD