Sorry :))

Admit it! You love me right??

"Hello?" I answered "Jagiya!" Sungmin shouted from the other line "Don't call me that..." taeyeon coldly replied "Auu~ Wae is our jagi like this??" Sungmin childishly said which made taeyeon really mad "Ya! I told you to stop calling me that!! aren't we over?? your gettiing married now right?!!?! Im sure you'll be happy with a cute girl name MinAh !!  "Wait what? Ya.. Jagiy-" Taeyeon ended the call .. sat down on her bed and sang her song "IF"
"I know i am a fool and can only watch you from afar
Your heart may look away from me…
And so we could even become strangers
Just like a fool i can’t even say that i love you because …"

. tears fell from her eyes as she sang while looking at her phone regretting what she has done while hopefully waiting for another call from...HIM

Taeyeon;s POV
*Knock knock knock* "Taengoo~~~Its sunny! can you open the door??"  Sunny asked "sorry bunny but...i think i wanna be alone for now...okay?" I said but she's my bestfriend i-i-i  i reached for the door wanting to open it but sunny did before i opened it."Taeyeoon~!~!~!~! Wear this pweeese!!" She showed me a pink dress a quite formal one and gave it to me "Eh? For what?" I asked "Come on just wear it!!" She said while pushing me into the bathroom "Okay okay i'll wear it!" Seriously sunny im not in the mood for this.. 

Sunny's POV
Kekeke~ Taengoo..you've had it hard huh? but this is finally the time ... the time where you will get the answers to your never ending questions :)) FIGHTING

Narrator's POV
"Taeng are you done?" Sunny cheerfully said "Uh..Yea." Taeyeon answered and came out in her dress looking very very pretty as usual.

"Wow!! :)) it suits you ^^"  Kekeke :)) "Where are we going exactly and why are we all wearing pink?" taeng asked looking at the others also wearing pink "uh..Its a SONE fan meet ! we should all wear pink since its our color right??" Sooyoung said while nervously fixing her hair .. 
"Ah...that explains it.." Taeng said "Okay! So Nyuh Shi Dae! 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... who's missing?? Jung Jessica!! Jung Jessicaa!!" Manager fany counted the members and found out who was missing in an instant ... turns out that jessica already went first and with that... They got in the car and headed to.~ 
"Where are we going?? what place??"Taeyeon asked Tiffany "Its a secret!right?" fany playfully answered and the others just nodded..

*They arrived*
Taeyeon's POV
it was dark i could only find my way through a red carpet leading us into a beautiful view of the city and weirdly there is only a single table down there and nobody is here? what? is tha- SUNGMIN?? as soon as i saw him Girl's Day' sang their song TWO OF US...no wonder..that girl MinAh was helping him all along and there he was standing there holding a single rose in his hand...
                                                                                   
It felt good to be in love and get to know you

Only this heart fluttering feeling remained
I filled myself up with you because I kept trembling

I guess you and I keep resembling one another
They say that you and I, we look good together
Forever, let’s be in love, just us two
Every day seems like a dream, you’re my everything
Come to me carefully

Because you know love, because you’re in love
You secretly embraced my small heart
You embraced me, you’re so loveable


Those Lyrics!! 

*FLASHBACK*
"Sungmin .. why do you love me?? why did you even want to love?? i mean... it's only quite a nuisance but...-" taeyeon asked "Lets just say the reason i fell in love was that..It felt good to be in love and get to know you ... every time i saw you my heart fluttered" He said looking at the vast blue sky "Ya..You too! Why did you ask?? i wanna hear your reason.Why did YOU want to fall in love."He said "Eh? Dont wanna *3*" Taeyeon pouted really cutely "kekeke~ Pweesee my dear taeyeon~~"
Taengs POV
"It was because you seemed to know about love im pretty sure its because your in love and before i knew it...you had my heart..its kinda weird...i wanted to avoid you but you just seemed to catch me back  again ... it weird."I also looked down at the grass holding my hands while rocking back and forth on the bench..."i guess it just that when im with you .. it feels like a dream and don't you think its true? They say we look good together hehehe! what am i even saying?" I added i also started to look at the sky...how pretty~ it was so peaceful..."Saranghae Taeyeon-ah." He suddenly whispered.. and i just blushed..
*End of FB*

Did sungmin make Minah write that?? sungmin...he looked at me lovingly and i couldn't control myself i just had to...to ... to HUG HIM.. i ran to him and said "Mianhae! for saying all those things..i actually thought that-" i didn't even end my sentence and he ... for the first time kissed me..
and he got on his knees and said "Kim taeyeon...in order to prove to you that you are my one and only...will you marry me??" t-that ring...isnt that the one i saw when he was with Minah ... no wonder~ 

Sunny's POV
Kyaa!! he said it !! ASSAH!! kekeke~ "Of course i will!!Pabo!!" Taeyeon said.. Its kind of weird seeng Taeng all hyped up like that...she usually stays calm but this is a special occasion kekeke~ Omo! Its Girl's Day s Cupid...Sungmin has a good taste in songs huh? especially since all the songs fit the situation ^^  

 


"Hello Hello you shiny boy!
Cupid’s arrow
Has pierced my heart
I shake (with excitement) when I see you.

Hello Hello you shiny boy!
That sweet laughter
Enters my heart so quickly
I shake (with excitement) all day

You got my heart!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
hi guise!! xD im sorry for updating with such a nooby chapter but this is why Sungmin has been busy for a while kekeke~ taeyeon and her tsundere self! XD and sorry for being such a girls day fanatic xD but i have to admit the lyrics really do fit the situation :)) 
Thanks for reading ! ^^ (Ps:if this was unclear just tell me. XD i wrote this at 11 pm so i was reaaally sleepy) (Pps:Yaaay! Taeng's happy again!!)