Nothing Can Stop the Love

Nothing Can Stop the Love

 

School? The most boring thing to Koizumi Ai. Students, teachers and books all is annoyed for her. She always skipping class and her favorite port is at the rooftop. She always goes there, to have a peace. No one can stop her including her teachers. They are fed up with her. Moreover, nobody likes yankee. The students are afraid of her. The only person who can understand her is Kyomoto Taiga. He also is a yankee. Ai and Taiga is like a team. Is like nobody can touch them!

School Rooftop

“Yo! Skipping class again?” ask Taiga while approaching to Ai.

“No! I just have a day dreaming class here.”

“Baka Ai! Btw are you the one who take Nakajima’s book?”

“Un. I want to make it as my fan, coz it’s little hot here.” Ai doing innocent face.

“Stop doing that innocent face.” Taiga starts to giggles. So do Ai.

“Demo.. are you come here for asking that stupid things?” Ai starts make a weird face.

“Baka! I just don’t like Math and sensei too.”

“Ahh majide? I thought you don’t like all subject.”

“Sou desu ne~ I hate all about school.” both of them laugh.. until~~

Suddenly there are 2 people approaching to the rooftop, one of it is holding her anger.

“Oi BAKA! Why can both of you stop from bully this person!” Mia mention to person beside her, Yuto.

“Ahh it’s like a habit ne~ Taiga?” said Ai while come closed to Mia.

“Such a bad habit both of you have! Go study if you got much free time.” Mia can’t hold her anger now.

“Mia daijoubu. Let’s go. They will give back to me soon.” Yuto interrupt with a slow voice.

“Nakajima is not care about it. Why you so mad about it? Are you his girlfriend?” Taiga suddenly asking Mia with not satisfied face while throwing Yuto book to them.

“It’s up to me! He is my friend. I don’t like my friend is sad because of rubbish like both of you. Let’s go Yuto. We will become like them if we stay here.” Mia releases her anger to them and go back to class without listen to what Taiga & Ai will said.

“Baka! I don’t like her! She is so suitable with that nerd! Ahhh!! I feel like to punch her now!” Ai want to chase Mia but stopped by Taiga.

“Ai don’t do it. She is not your opponent. Let her go.”

“Ahh if you are not around I will punch her without any hesitate.” Ai holding her anger.

“Un. Hmm let’s go to eat. I feel like eating ramen.”

“Yosh you have to treat me!”

“Me? Why? Ahh okay. Let’s go!”

Taiga keeps asking in his heart, why Mia is so take care about that nerd? Don’t you know that I love you, Mia?

 

At school canteen

“Ahh I totally hate about those Baka! Can’t they let you live in peace Yuto?” Mia said with feelings of anger.

“I don’t mind about it. Let they do what they want to do~”  Yuto feel like give up to Ai and Taiga.

“You can’t say like that. Both of them are like rubbish. I hate them so much!”

“But Mia I know that in her bad attitude, should be some kind things in her heart. I trust it.” Yuto confident with his opinion.

“Are you saying about Ai? Maa is that something that I don’t know? Don’t tell me that you are falling at her. Are you?” Mia curious about Yuto feeling. Maybe because of that he don’t really mind about what Ai doing to him.

“Maaa it’s not a good time to discuss about it. Maybe one fine day. We will know what is really happen.”

“Hmm souka.. I will wait until it comes.” Mia smile. She knows that Yuto is the best friend. He will not disappointed her. She is not in love with him like others said, but she like to be his friend.

“Un. Hehehe”

“I gotta go now. I have to help mom in bakery. Jyaaa. Matta ne~~”

“Hai. Matta.”

 

 

Library – like usual Yuto still studying after school. He is to busy with his books. Until Yuto saw Ai at rooftop from his view in library. Ai is alone. Maybe it’s time for him to say something to her.

Yuto heading to Rooftop. Finally he is stand beside Ai.

“Konichiwa.” That voice is make Ai scream coz shock.

“What are you doing here? Are you mad?”

“Nothing. I just want to say hello.”

“okay then. Hello. Now you may go.” Ai doing a bored face.

“Btw can I ask something?”

“Oii baka! Are you forget to take medicine today?”

“No I’m good. Thank you for your care Ai-chan.” Yuto bow while fix his glasses.

“Ewwww Ai-chan? Stop calling me that name with –chan!”

“Why? Don’t you think it’s sweet?”

“Of course is not Nerdy!!”

“But to me yes!” Yuto still do his innocent face.

“Stop it! Go from here!” Ai starts her anger.

“I will go after you answer my question.” Yuto suddenly turn into serious face.

“Okay then. Now ask!” Ai can’t bear her anger now.

“Why you keep bullying me? Is there something that I do to you until you keep demanding to bully me?”

“Baka. It’s just for fun. Rather than boring life in this school.” Ai was doing her annoying face now.

“Souka~ to you I’m just your entertainment to fulfill your time in here?”

“Yup! You are absolutely right.” Giggles.

“So now I will give you “extra happiness that you will never forget!” said Yuto while open his glasses. Now Yuto pretty eyes is seen by Ai. Yuto come to Ai nearer and nearer. Until~~ they lips touch. Ai tries getting from Yuto kiss… but she can’t do anything. Yuto is actually is much stronger than her. Now they are kissing with the sunset as the witness.

 

 

 

 

 

At same time (Tamamori’s Bakery)

Mia here has one more customer. Give him a sit.

“Hai Ka-chan. Welcome to our bakery. Come this way please. ” Mia said to the customer without noticed his face. “Can I have your order?” she so shock when she look at her customer face! It’s Taiga.

“Hmm what is special here?” Taiga seems to start teasing Mia.

“Nothing. Here we are not allowed yankee to come eat. You may go now. I don’t have time for this.”

“Maa yankee is such a bad things to you right? I would like to know why you are so mad at me.”

“You better ask yourself! Please don’t ruin my mood here! I’m working.”

“Ahh okay then. But Mia I want you to know something. Yankee has a feeling. So do me and Ai. We are not chosen to be one of it but we are forced. Just don’t blame us. You better thank God that you are not one of us.” Mia is shock what Taiga said. She just stand up straight without saying anything.

“Lastly, you just break this heart (mention to his heart with his hand). I thought you are different but unfortunately you are the same as others.” Said Taiga before he went out from the bakery.

That last word really makes Mia heart broken and she burst into tears. “Am I too cruel to him? Taiga gomen.”

 

 

After a few days the both incident happen, Ai and Taiga is not bullying Yuto anymore. The incident was kept as a secret.

 

After school ends

“Yuto I have to go now. I want to buy something for ka-chan otanjoubi.”

“Okay Mia. Jyaaa matta ne~~”

On the way to the super market. Suddenly one group of yankee come nearer to Mia~~

“Hello pretty girl~ can I accompany you today? Or maybe we can accompany you~” said one of the yankee.

“Your head! I will not!”

“Maa friends we should do a “nice” move ne~” the yankee is nearer and now there are surround Mia.

“Ahhh help!!! Someone help!!!” Mia screams with her loudness voice.

“Nobody will come baby. Let’s have “some” fun.” The guy is pulling Mia cloth.

“Matte!!! Nobody can touch her! She is not your opponent.” A guy with a steel stick coming near to them.

“Oh it’s Taiga from Monshiro Gakuen.” One of the yankee said.

“Like I care! Beat him now!” said the leader of yankee group.

“Yosh! Ahhhhhhh!!!!!” the yankee group are attack Taiga. Unfortunately, all of them is beaten by him. Then the yankee are running away including their leader. Taiga goes to Mia. He wants to comfort her. He knows now she has a trauma.

“Daijoubu Mia?” ask Taiga while put her sweater to cover Mia body, it’s to make her more comfortable.

“Isk isk …” she can’t hold her tear.

“Don’t worry. I’m here by your side now.” Said Taiga, ,Mia still crying. Taiga and Mia is heading to a park. Mia can’t go to her home now. She needs time to recovery her trauma. She don’t her family know about it.

 

At the Park

“Anou… Kyomoto-kun hontoni arigatou for saving me just now.” Mia finally said something.

“Daijoubu. it’s my responsibility to protect my important person.”

“Important? What you mean by that?” curious

“Can’t you get it Mia? I like you.”

“But why me? It’s should be Ai, who always by your side. I’m the one who always mad at you. The one who always talking bad about you and…”

“The one who stole my heart.” Taiga said without waiting Mia finish her line. “It’s simple right? I don’t force you to love me, now I feel more relived when I have express my feeling to you Mia. Hmm I need to go now.” Taiga can’t hold his feeling now. He doesn’t want to hear Mia reject his love. So better he go now.

“Matte!” Mia shouts to Taiga that otw to leave. Mia now is beside Taiga. “I think it’s not been a mistake if I accept love from boy who saving my life just now, and this for today.” Mia face nearer to Taiga’s and a simple kiss landed to Taiga’s cheek. Both of them blushing. Taiga is keeps silent and follow Mia hands direction. They now like a happy couple. Holding hands, walk together. Is that what they need?

The next day Yuto is knowing about them. Yuto feel so happy. But Ai is not in school that day. Taiga said she is sick. Yuto is too worried about her condition. After school he rushed to Ai house.

Ai apartment

Door is not closed. Yuto saw a body lie down at the floor with her body so weak.

“Ai! Ai! Wake up! Daijoubu??” Yuto try to wake her up

“Ahh dare? Dare?” she is really weak now.

“Me, Yuto.”

“Why you come here?? Get out from here!”

“I’m here to help you.”

“I don’t need your help!”

“Do you need one more kiss for make you keep silent again?” Yuto seems can’t bear with Ai behavior. Now Ai keep silent. Yuto is going to her kitchen to wet the towel and some medicine. After several minutes Yuto come to Ai with the things for Ai.

“Eat this porridge first.” Yuto feed the porridge to Ai mouth. Ai not saying anything. She afraid Yuto doing something unexpected. “Good girl, now you have to take medicine.” Ai eat those medicine too. Finally, Yuto put the wet towel in Ai forehead. “Yosh, done. Now you can rest.”

“Anou… Arigatou…” Ai said with the guilty feeling.

“Douita, you can sleep now. I will accompany you for today. Don’t worry I will not doing anything to you.” Said Yuto while he starts to help Ai to tidy her place.

“Hai…” now Ai is sleeping.

Night! Ai apartment

Ai feel thirsty, she get up to take some drinks.  Suddenly a body is come nearer to her. She shock and shout!

“Is that you Ai?” said Yuto while switch on the light.

“Ahh it’s you. Why you not went home?”

“It’s raining outside, I don’t have any umbrella to used. Gomen. I will go home now.” Yuto feel guilty about it.

“Anou.. you can sleep here if you want.” Ai feel more guilty if she makes Yuto come back while raining.

“Souka.. Arigatou ne~” Yuto smile. Ai just noticed Yuto is not wearing glasses, his eyes! She remembered the incident at the rooftop.

“Baka Ai.” Ai mumbling while going to the living room.

“Nani? Daijoubu?”

“Daijoubu. yuto can I ask you something?”

“Yup sure.” Now they are sit at the living room. Ai at the sofa and Yuto at the floor facing Ai.

“Why you choose me? There are hundreds of student in our school. But why me?”

“Hmm let’s me ask you, why me that you keep bully. There are hundreds of student in our school. But why me? You don’t have an answer right? So do I. But trust me only you in my heart. Maa oyasumi. You should have a rest.” Yuto said before cover Ai body with the blanket and he gives a sweet kiss at Ai forehead. Ai shock but in her heart she can feel the love from Yuto towards her.

 

The next morning Ai wake up. But Yuto is not in her house anymore. She feels upset. But she keep asking why? Ahh that nerd! When she went to the kitchen, she noticed the breakfast was ready on the table. The heart shape bento. Beside the bento has a cute notes said “Ai-chan have a nice day. Don’t forget to eat medicine. Today you have to rest. Hope tomorrow we will meet at school. Thanks for the happiest night ever. Lastly,…… if you want to know let’s meet at our first kiss place tomorrow. Jyaa” Yuto~~ Matta ne! she demand for the answer! She totally confident with her decision.

 

Next day- school

Ai come to the school with the formal school attire. Not like usual she wear. Everyone look so impressed. Including Taiga. Ai is not saying anything. She keeps in silent in class. She upset because Yuto absent today. Hmmm after class Taiga start the conversation.

“Ai, is that your fever make you become like this?” ask Taiga.

“Maybe. But I’m not like you. Only 2 days I not seeing you, then you have a girlfriend and your girlfriend is that Mia.” Ai giggles.

“Maa it’s a destiny. Don’t be jealous ne~”

“Baka! I won’t. I have to go now. See you tomorrow.” Ai disappear from Taiga sight.

Now Ai at the rooftop. The place that Yuto want to meet her. But he is absent today. “Hmm maybe Yuto is not the one for me.”

“No! you  are the one for me! I believed that!” Yuto suddenly appear. Now, he is at Ai side.

“Yuto! But you…” Ai just can believe what she see now.

“Arigatou ne Ai-chan for coming. So are you ready for the answer?” Yuto give the best smile. Ai dokidoki!

“Hmmm..”

“You not ready yet? Okay then I will say in other time.” Yuto start to go away from Ai.

“Chotto! I’m ready for it!” Ai shout to Yuto.

“Maa okay, I will give the answer now.” He comes to Ai and hold Ai both hand. Finally the words came from his mouth is “Koizumi Ai, Aieru!”

“Haaa” Ai still in surprise.

“Aieru! From we meet, even you bully me I still love you until now.

“Aaaarigatou.” She don’t know what to said. She feels so happy. Now Ai is in Yuto hugs. Slowly Yuto released the hug and he look at Ai face. Now their eyes met! The eyes give the signal to lips. When the lips get the signal, automatically their lips touch each other. Like before the sunset is their witness. Without they noticed, Mia and Taiga saw them. They feel so happy for their friends. Now they are heading to home. Only smile in their mouth. Finally Taiga starts the conversation.

“Mia, do you feel happy for them?”

“Sure. I’m happy for them.”

“Yup. I will be more happy if I get what Yuto get just now.” Taiga giggles. Mia pinch his arm. “Ittai! Gomen gomen!” while rubbing his arm and walking in front Mia while laughing.

“Taiga! Matte!”

“Nande? Daijoubu?” taiga curious

“My eyes!”

“Let me blow for you.” Taiga prepare for blow Mia eyes.. Suddenly, Mia kiss his lips. Taiga feels surprise and blushing.

“I’m okay now.” Mia said after a quick kiss.

“Matte Mia! Now my eyes is hurt! I need a blow from you.” Taiga said while chasing Mia.

“Urusai! Ahhh!!!” Taiga catch her. Now she is in Taiga hug! She feels so happy.

 

Finally the Yankee, nerd and Mia find their true love. Nothing can stop them and definitely “Nothing can stop the LOVE”.

 

Thanks for reading :)