O1

4CE : Flesh

"Ya ~ I wanna sit with Sica..." Taemin pouted.

 

"No." Minho said as he took out his phone to play Temple Run. Jessica scratched her head awkwardly, staring out of the window.

 

"Please hyung." Taemin tried pulling Minho out but he sat still. Minho was too heavy for Taemin.

 

"I said no," Minho replied harshly.

 

"Taeminnie, you'll sit with me then," Yuri said as she held onto Taemin's wrist and pulled him to her seat. Usually, Minho would sit with Yuri but not today as both of them had recently argued. Taemin sighed and obeyed Yuri, moving in beside her.

 

"Oppa~" Jessica called out, poking Minho's arm. Minho looked at her and blushed, Jessica's face was quite close to his face as she was watching him play Temple Run. Her eyes were glued on the phone's screen. His heart thumped loudly and his face turned as red as a tomato. She was so pretty... He quickly look away. "Ya! Oppa you died!" Jessica whispered and pointed to his screen. Minho nodded awkwardly. Jessica moved away from him and pulled her knees up to her chest.

 

"You cold?" Minho asked coldly and Jessica nodded.

 

"My jacket's left in the bag that they kept in the bottom of the bus." Jessica explained. Minho kept his phone away and took out his jacket. He smiled as he placed it over Jessica's shoulders. Jessica looked up at him and they both smiled.

 

"Hmph," Yuri huffed. Taemin looked over at Yuri who's face was as dark as a grey cloud.

 

"Pearl, you okay?" Taemin asked, nudging her. She huffed again, jealousy rising in her as she watch Minho gave Jessica his jacket. Taemin followed her gaze and when he knew why she was acting like that, he laughed.

 

"What?" Yuri snapped at Taemin who wiggled his eyebrows at her like a ert.

 

"You're jealous~" Taemin whispered into Yuri's ears. Yuri blushed madly and gave Taemin a smack in the face. Taemin groaned and immediately shut his mouth up.  Silence filled the air as the bus went up and down along the bumpy road. The school was sending every graduating class for Camp and they were in the bus, on their way to the campsite. Everyone was feeling really excited for the one week camp before they have to return back to serious studies for their End of Year Examinations. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"You and hyung should end this cold war... He's taking away my Sica too you know?" Taemin whispered, breaking the silence between him and Yuri that lasted for fifteen minutes.

 

"Well he should apologise." Yuri rolled her eyes and folded her arms.

 

"It was wrong for him to forget your study date but you shouldn't make a big fuss out of it." Taemin stated and Yuri glared at him. 

 

"Nevermind...But I'm jealous too okay... Jessica's MY best friend," Taemin added, emphasizing on the 'my'. Taemin and Jessica had been best friends since the first year they attended Seoul Art High. "But everytime you two fight, Jessica will become hyung's. It's not fair." Taemin murmurred, pouting. "What if you two don't make up and then Minho hyung will have Sica for the rest of their lives. And, and... W-what if they get married?!" Taemin asked, raising his voice at the last sentence.

 

"Who's getting married?" 

 

Taemin and Yuri looked up to see MinSica staring at them. Taemin mouthed '' while Yuri just shrugged at Jessica.

 

"Oh... Um... My mum!" Taemin added without thinking.

 

"Your mum?" Minho and Jessica asked in unison. "Huh? Isn't she married to your dad?" Jessica asked. Yuri sighed and facepalmed herself... This kid has some serious issues sometimes... He can be so smart one minute and so dumb the next.

 

"Haha gotcha..." Taemin said and laughed awkwardly. MinSica raised their eyebrows at him and turned away from him.

 

"Babo..." Yuri whispered, beaming her beautiful smile at Taemin. He nudged her in her waist and looked away. 

 

 

 

 

written by : kae.