'Love or Friend'

'Love or Friend'

   MBC wants to make a new variety show.They want this show to be different from other show.So they make  variety show called 'Love or Friend' for idol.First they announced it on their website about this show so fans will know about it.There is many different kind of reaction from the fans some are excited about this show,some are sad and there are also fans that didn't want their idol to be in this show.After a few days this news about MBC going to make a new variety show is getting popular thay can't wait to see the couple.MBC list out the name of couple on their website so fans can vote for who they want to be in the show.The due date is on 14th April 2012.After a few days the voting had closed.The director of the show checked their website and see the winner for the show.

Director:OMG!!! HOW CAN THIS HAPPENED!!!

Staff 1:Is there something wrong?

Director:Look at this poll.

Staff 1:WOWWWW!!! How can we choose if there is to couple number one and the boy is the same!! This is unbelieveble.

Staff 2:I have a great idea.Why don't we make the couple with two girls it will be amazing.

Director:I like your idea.The rating for the show will be high.

   So they announced the result on their website.Many fans had shocked because of the result.Media is getting crazy ,many articles had been made.Fans are speechless they don't know what to say about the result its' just unexpected.

At 2PM dorm

The members are excited to see the result of who is going to be the couple for the new variety show.

Taecyeon:Let's check the internet to see the result of who is going to be the couple for the new variety show.

2PM:Ok!

Junho:I hope i'm the winner.

Chansung:In your dream I will be the winner.

Wooyoung:Stop talking just see the result first.

When they see the result......

2PM:WHATTTTTT!!!! HOW CAN THIS BE HAPPEN!!! A TIE FOR THE FIRST PLACE!!! WITH THE SAME BOY!! AND THE BOY IS......