Chapter 11

Believe
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

- Later that night -

 

I was sitting on my bed thinking about how much things had changed this last two weeks. The Minji who lived on the street would never ever get close to these people, not even talk to them. But here i was and Eli was already my best friend. I couldnt believe how i had told him about how i ended up on the street and about Mir. I had opened up to someone else, someone who werent Jiyeon and to tell you the truth... i liked it.

 

I heard the door creak and i looked up. Kiseop was walking out of the bathroom, with only a towel wrapped around his body. His hot, amazing body. I sighed and looked down. I couldnt believe him. I've told him already not to walk around here like that. 

 

"I told you not to walk around without a shirt or pants on".
"You only said not to do it while Jiyeon was here, but she's not here" He said and smirked.

 

He laid down on the bed and started playing with his phone. I tried so hard not to stare at his body, but he was making it pretty hard. Wasnt he aware of how much it bothered me? Okay, well, maybe bothered wasnt the right word... but still, he is a boy and i'm a girl.

 

Even if i wasnt attracted to Kiseop his body was still sooo hot. His hair was still wet and the water was dripping onto his shoulders falling down onto his stomach on his abs and all the way down to the towel. 

 

"So when will you stop drooling over me?" He suddenly said, putting his phone down on the bed while smirking at me. I quickly moved my eyes up to his face. I felt myself blush. He stood up from the bed and walked over to my bed and sat down next to me really close. "I was watching you the whole time, i was pretending to look at my phone and i noticed you we're staring at my stomach".
"I... ehm..."
"That's two favors in one day i've done for you. Getting you... t-t-t-t-t... getting you you-know-what and letting you see how awesome my body looks when it's wet".

 

I looked down  on the bed, trying not to stare at his legs. Aish, this was annoying. I turned my head to the other side so i couldnt look at him at all. He was just laughing.

 

"I just did this to get back at you for making me buy t-t-t... you-know-what".
"When will you be a ma

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter