Jealousy

The cute love triangle

Today was EXO Super Show. EXO members were very tired. EXO K members were in the dreamland. Lu Han, Lay and Tao went out to buy something. Xiu Min and Chen were practicing speaking Chinese upstairs. Kris was watching TV in the living room and almost fell asleep. Suddenly, someone knocked the door, making Kris jumped out of dreamland.

* knock nock knock

Kris opened the door, he didn't see anyone. However, something caught his eyes. A cute little alpaca was standing there. It looked up to see Kris, who was staring at it.

Papa?

No, silly, I am not your daddy. May I help you little friend? Kris smiled.

Papa?

Oh okay, I get it. I think you are lost. Let's go inside first and then tomorrow I will help you to find your family. But I am not your dad okay. Kris picked it up and went inside the house, closing the door using his leg. He placed the little alpaca on the couch.

 Are you hungry? I think you are. Wait here, I go get you some milk.

He went to the kitchen and went back to the little alpaca with a glass of warm milk.

Here, little friend, drink this.

Thanks papa. 

Welcome. So how can I call you?

The little alpaca didn't answer. It just sat there and stared at his " papa".

Can I call you Ace?

Yay, thanks daddy, I have a name now.

Okay, since you are cute, I will be your dad for a while. 

Yay, I love you papa. Ace hugged Kris tightly.

Kris returned the hug and smiled.

 

Ace yawned and fell asleep in Kris's arm.

Kris picked him up, went upstairs, in his bedroom, places Ace on his bed and went back to wait for Lu Han, Lay and Tao to come back.

Hyung, we are back.

What took you guys so long,huh? I waited here for like 2 hours already.

Sorry hyung. The grocery stores are all closed so we had to go to the one that is far away.

Okay, whatever. I am so tired. I go to sleep now. You guys should go to sleep like right now, too. It is one o clock in the morning already. We have schedule tomorrow. I mean later. Don't forget.

Yes, hyung.

Kris stormed upstairs and slammed his door.

Oh no, Kris hyung is mad. Let's go to sleep guys. Lu Han said.

Yeah. Let's go to sleep. Lay added.

No, let's stay here for a little bit. He is not gonna do anything to us. Tao put on his puppy face.

Stay here if you want to. We are going. Bye. Lu Han and Lay ran to their rooms.

Being left alone, Tao decided to go to sleep as well.

When he opened kris's and his shared bedroom door, he was agape and dropped his bag to the floor, making Kris wake up.

What's wrong with you, Tao? Kris rubbed his eyes.

What is on your bed? Tao was still shocked.

Oh, my son, Ace. Kris introduced.

Wuh wuh wuh what? Your son? You have a son? Tao was shocked even more.

Oh no . He is a lost alpaca. He called me daddy so yeah. Kris laughed.

My gosh. You scared me. If you cheat on me and have babies, I will kill you. Tao murmured to himself.

Did I hear you say anything?

Ah nothing, I just say that I am sleepy.

Oh, go to sleep then.

Hyung, you can place that thing on my bed.

You meant Ace?

Yeah what ever his name is.

Then where will you sleep?

Um um um with you. Tao blushed.

Oh that 's fine. Ace can sleep here with me. 

Darn it. You stole Kris away from me. Hum, you will know what will happen to the one who steals my Kris tomorrow, what is your name again? Ace? Yeah whatever. The game starts tomorrow. Tao punched his fist to the wall.

Ouch!

 

 

So, this is the first chapter. What do you guys think? Please comment. Thanks . And thank you very much for those of you who subscribed my story. Once again, thanks.