The Crazy Proposal

The Crazy Proposal

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SBwv-A0m8-A

Listen to this while your reading this. 

TaeMin's POV

I had to propose. I had the ring and we had been officially dating  for five years now. But Minnie was so girlie and I didn't know how to propose in a way she would like. If it were up to me I would just ask her. I'm not really the romantic kind of guy, so it's very ironic that I was dating the romantic kind of girl. But Minnie was the kind of girl you just couldn't help but fall in love with. I loved her so, so, so much. 

"TaeMinnie!" Key yelled waving at me as he walked in smiling.

"Oh hyung," I said looking up.

"You missed the Halloween Bash," he said sitting down next to me pouting.

"Sorry hyung, you know I've just been busy, but what happened?" I asked looking at his excited face. 

"Kai finally confessed!" Key exclaimed.

"Bwo?!"

"Aish! Even emotionally challenged Kai confessed and I can't even propose to my girlfriend!" I yelled.

"Your proposing?!" he exclaimed.

"Hyung, sshhhh your too loud," I said slapping my hand on his mouth.

"When?" he asked now extremely excited.

"I don't know, I just don't know how to do it. I'm not that romantic," I said groaning.

"I'll help, but first you go learn this dance, this is going to be great," Key said laughing maniacally pushing me into the dance studio.

So I did as Key hyung said and I learnt the dance. I learnt it pretty fast since it was no biggie for SHINee's dancing machine. I practiced it until I got it perfect. Though I did wonder why hyung wanted me to learn this dance. It was to the song U by Kim Hyun Joong. Then I remembered that this was the first song Minnie and I danced to when we first met at dance practice. 

It was when I first fell in love with her. Even then I knew I wanted to spend the rest of my life with her. It was just the way our bodies moved in sync to the rythm. I felt a connection so strong to her that I couldn't let her go. I hoped she would say yes. I changed out of my sweaty clothes pulling on the ones she said were her favourites. Damn it, she was turning me into a romantic. Something I thought would never happen.

I walked around to find Key hyung while collecting my thoughts. When I finally found him he was in a room full of roses decorating it with more rose petals with the help of Kai, Kris, SeHun, LuHan and Leeteuk. 

*ignore the bed*

"This is awesome," I said smiling at them.

"Well it's all my idea. But Minnie doesn't have to know that," Key said patting my shoulder. 

"Thanks so much guys, could you guys send her in?" I asked.

"Sure, just one sec," Key said putting a headset with a mike on me.

"Hyung?" I asked him confused.

"Sing, just for her. It's what she did when she confessed and asked you out instead of it being the other way around. So this is you being even," Key said smiling patting on the back walking out of the room.

"You have the ring?" Kai asked.

"Yes."

"The bouquet is over there for when she says yes. The back wall I don't think you've noticed it yet but it's decorated of pictures of you and her. She'll say yes. I know she will. The teddy bear is over there and the video that you shot a while back for the proposal that you scrapped will start playing a few seconds after your serenade andyou're all set hyung," Kai said and he walked out with the other EXO guys.

"Take care of my sister," Leeteuk hyung said smiling at me.

"Neh! Kamsahamida hyung!"

He chuckled as he left the room. I had no idea whether this was going to go my way. We had been dating for so long, this had to be it. This had to be perfect. I don't want anyone else, nor will I ever. Just then Minnie walked in and my heart stopped once I saw her. She looked beautiful dressed in a strapless emerald gown. 

and these shoes

The sight of my beautiful woman like that gave me courage. So I started singing and dancing for her.

(He's wearing the outfit shown in this gif)

The song finally finished and I took Minnie's hand and my gaze pierced her tearfilled gaze. I pulled her close, inhaling her scent which always reminded me of home and of my future with her. I pressed a kiss against her lips and then the video started playing. I watched myself on the screen saying all sorts of corny things and telling her how much I loved her. Then it cut to a bunch of scenes of Minnie and I being coupley including out first date, first kiss, and all sorts of other things including our first meeting. Finally ending with her confession. 

I got down on one knee and slowly looked up at her. 

"Minnie, we've been dating for five years now and I wanted to tell you how much I love you. I love you so much that it feels like I can't breathe sometimes. I love you and I don't want anyone else. You've made an unromantic guy romantic. You're my first and my last love and I want to spend the rest of my life with you. So would you do me the honor of marrying me?"

"Yes!" she whispered awestruck tears leaking from her eyes. 

I jumped up quickly feeling dazed and made a giant heart with my arms.

Minnie laughed at me tackling me with a hug as I reached into my pocket and pulled out a ring. He gave me her hand and I slid the ring on.

"Saranghae," she said pressing her lips to mine.

"Nado saranghae," I murmured against her lips, pulling her closer while deepening the kiss. This was the best moment of my life. I would cherish her forever.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hope you guys enjoyed it. I will hopefully be putting up a sequel soon be sure to check out my Kai oneshot and our Kris story. I feel that the Kris story is being neglected so I will work on updating that as well. School has been really stressful and I'm sick so please take pity on me. Don't forget to subscribe and comment it will make me feel better.

Now here's Taemin

And Kpop iness