~ 10 ~ To The Bathroom !!

I Don't Need A Man

I freakin' just called him cutiepie.

What. The. Hell. Is. Wrong. With. Me.

?!?!?!

I felt like screaming because of my own stupidness.

And then what? Should anything get better because of that?

Nope.

".. Hey.. Miss Thinker, don't you want your water?"

Kai looked at me weirdly, like I was a real living alien.

I kinda woke up from my staring and quickly snapped back at him.

"Yah! - Don't you dare to call me such nicknames! Now, just hand me the water."

He looked like he was about to burst out in laughing, but he caught himself and putted his hand over his mouth, to cover it.

"W-what?!" I hysterically yelled at him.

"Mnnn.. Bpp... Bahahahaha!" He just kept laughing, though I looked like I was ready to kill him.

Gawd, I hate that guy. Not a cutiepie. Not a cutiepie, Not a cutiepie. NOT A CUTIEPIE!

"Y-You.. You are... Ahahaha... You're totally red all over your face! You look like a tomato!"

And he's saying that to me?

He, himself, looked like he was going to explode, because of all the red all over his face.

"Yaaah! - Who the f__k do you think you are!? If you don't give that cup right now, I will pour it all over your silly face"

I don't know if he could see it, but I really felt that my eyes was turning teary. Not because of sadness, but because of anger.

I cry so easily, when I get angry. It's like the tears just are popping out of my eyes.

Kai's facial expression suddenly changed. I think he finally undertood that I thought he was really annoying.

He carefully handed me the water, while looking down. I think he was a bit shy or something.. Maybe because he laughed at me..

I kinda felt guilty. I don't like those kind of feelings. I really can't stand them. I... I have to say something.

I turned my face to his, so it was about 5 inches away. I tried to look him in the eyes, but it just seemed pretty hard for some reason.

"..Uh.. I-I.. I'm, sorry I yelled at you earlier. It wasn't for being evil, but you just really annoyed me."

Argh, why can't I just apologize, without interrupting myself with stupid remindings of why I was mad at him?

His face immediately turned into pure happiness. That guy is really something else...

I placed myself on the bed again and drank my water.

Ahh~ That was refreshing!

I really got a lot more fresh and stood up from the bed. I took of my hospital armband with my number and rushed towards Kai.

Though he looked like a happy child, he had this weird twist on his face. Maybe it was there, because I ran towards him and then out in the hospital hall. Fifth floor, I think.

I found my clothes at the office and hurried to the bathroom. I changed to my normal clothes, which I brought to the party, in case of going home early.

Walking out the bathroom, I got a weird idea.

Though it was a weird idea, it was also an awesome idea.

A good idea, actually...

I ran into the room, where Kai was again and stared at him, like I just ate a bowl of rainbows with milk on.

"Come. We are going to my place"

I said it loud and clearly, without any interruptings.

And the best thing was...

 

I was 100% sure, that he would follow my plan.