RULES

thecity: redlight district AFF Inclusive Party Place *working title*

Rules:

*All outside attendees MUST have their respective rp's stated in their status'

*All reactivated members MUST state they are DEACTIVATED in their status to be able to attend.

*Outside and Deactivated members CANNOT post on walls. Many rp's have rules against communication with people outside the rp.

There is a pm, use it. Any city user caught posting on a outside rp-er's wall will be subject to disciplinary action or deactivation.

(We are asking that any admin finding a city rp-er posting in their rp to contact asap. We know it is a headache for you and us when rp's become mixed)

*If you would like to attend, please state who you are and what rp you belong to. If you are a former member, state who you are, if you are formarly

from UTCL or thecity and that you are deactivated. Also include the password hidden some where between the forward and chapter 3 (hint: highlighting will help you find the password)

*DO NOT ADD DEACTIVATED OR OUTSIDE MEMBERS AS FRIENDS.

This is EXTREMELY IMPORTANT. If I happen to see a blog comment from someone NOT from my rp,

the person who posted the blog will recieve discinplinary action. The admin from that person's rp will be contacted.

*PERSONAL ACCOUNTS WILL NOT BE ADMITTED. This is an RP party.... Why would you show up with a personal account?

 

 

The Password is:Lucky