Waking up

Wake up

Onew didn’t know what had happened, one minute he was dancing with a chicken drumstick, the next moment he was pulled into consciousness. Well it wasn’t really consciousness because he couldn’t even open his eyes but he knew he was awake nonetheless because of the splitting headache he had.  

Onew tried to open his eyes, but his eyes felt like they were made of lead.

 Later he felt someone moving him to wake up. Minho called his name “Onew, Onew  wakey wakey” but all Onew did was move around, and couldn’t open his eyes. Minho decided to lie down next to Onew, making Onew feel his warmth. Onew loved the warmth and he then put his arms around the warmth when really Minho was the “warmth”.  Few minutes later Onew opened his eyes little by little, all Onew could see was someone’s head and didn’t know who it was but Onew felt so comfortable because of the warmth. Later Onew opened his eyes fully and when he looked he saw Minho lying next to him, looking up with his big round eyes. Onew and Minho smiled as they lay there in each other’s arm.

“You finally woke up.” Minho said.

Onew puts his arm around the younger one and smiled down at him.

“Of course, after all it was you that was waking me up. I wouldn’t mind waking up early every morning if it means I get to wake up to your face.”  His smiles widens as he sees the obvious blush creeping up on Minho’s face.

“You are so cheesy hyung.” The younger one hides his face on his hyungs chest.

Onew giggles at Minho’s cuteness and says “I am only cheesy for you.” He feels the younger’s lips stretch in a grin on his chest and tightens his hold on him.