Never Too Tired to Play

Never Too Tired to Play [Kyuhyun Oneshot]

Hi Guys!!! OMG I MISSED YOU ALL SO MUCH!!! I know its been a while since I've written a oneshot! But I'm back after a long long long break~ so sorry for being MIA I just got really busy with school and college applications and then Hurricane Sandy decided to pay me a visit which was not appreciated.. was out of power for 5 days. GOD DID I MISS THE INTERNET so its nice to be back! Hope you guys enjoy this Kyuhyun Oneshot! <3 


                    Achoo! Kyuhyun’s sneeze echoed in your ear as you stood in the kitchen cooking a steaming pot of miso soup. The moment you noticed him not returning your calls or even your texts you knew something was up so you quickly drove over to his house hoping to find him perfectly okay. However, once you opened the door with his spare key, your eyes were met with him lying on the cherry red couch completely motionless with a pile of white tissues decorating the wooden floor around him. Startled, you dropped your purse and swiftly ran to his side.

                “Omo! Oppa kwenchana?!?” you exclaimed giving his shoulder a light squeeze, but you got no response—he was totally out of it. Your eyes then shifted to the mahogany table sitting next to the couch and noticed a small bottle which you quickly brought closer to your eyes.

NYQUIL?! Why did he take Nyquil during the day?!? AISH! This guy…

                You slowly reached for his forehead that felt warmer than usual, but as you laced your fingers with his they felt like cold icicles dangling after a snow storm. You then grabbed the comforter from his room and tucked him within its warm cozy covers before running into the kitchen to cook some soup.

                After stirring the hot soup around for a few minutes, you then brought the wooden spoon to your lips. You gave it a couple of soft blows before letting the soup dance on your tongue. Completely satisfied with the outcome, you turned off the flame and began to pour the soup into a small blue china bowl you dug out of the dishwasher. Just as you watched the last drop of soup fall into the bowl, you felt something slither around your waist from behind.

                “Ya~ when did you get here?” a familiar voice whispered huskily in your ear sending a chill down your spine. You slowly looked over your shoulder only to find Kyuhyun with his chin resting on your shoulder.

                “Aigoo! Don’t you know you’re supposed to stay in bed and rest when you’re sick?” you muttered chuckling as his plump lips made landfall on your neck. His grip on your waist quickly grew tighter as he pulled you away from the stove and closer to his own body.

                “YA! Cho Kyuhyun!!!” you yelled squirming in his arms unable to penetrate his strong grasp.

                “Who said I’m sick?” he joked as he successfully pulled you out of the kitchen with him.

                “Oh don’t even try! The Nyquil, the mountain of tissues, and your forehead says it all Mr. Cho Kyuhyun so you need that soup!!!” you yelled trying to lunge back into the kitchen, but Kyuhyun swiftly spun you around to face him with his arms still fixed around you.

                “I don’t think the soup is what I need right now…” he mumbled mysteriously inching his face closer and closer to yours. You quickly brought your index finger to his lips catching him off guard.

                “Ani! I refuse to kiss you unless you drink your soup—your health comes first!” Kyuhyun gently lifts your finger off his lips revealing a sly smirk on his face.

                “Oh, you wanna play that way huh? Fine by me!” With that Kyuhyun immediately swept you off your feet and begin walking towards the couch.

                “YA!!! How do you even have the energy right now?!?!”

                “Impressed?” Kyuhyun questioned smiling proudly.

                “Not really!” you snapped. “Put me down!!!”

                “Fine…” he chuckled carefully lowering you onto the couch, but before you could even get back on your feet he quickly sat down next to you and pulled the comforter over the two of you.

                “Ya! What are u doing?!” you whined.

                “Stop fidgeting…I’m cold” he pouted laying his head on your shoulder. Your hand quickly found his and you soon learned he wasn’t kidding—his hand was just as cold as before.

                “Oh my God Kyu, how are u still this cold?” you asked worriedly.

                “Mollayo, I just am” he answered half asleep.

                “Do you want me to bring the heater over?”

                “Aniya.”

                “Well…what do you want me to do? I feel so useless just sitting here…” you mumbled disappointedly.

                “I want you to stay here till I get better” he replied giving your hand a light squeeze.

                “Eh?!”

                “Please ____-ah? I don’t think I’ll get better if I’m home all by myself. Plus I know you’ll take very good care of me” Kyuhyun explained giving you a playful wink.

                “Psht, you just want me here so you have someone to play with!” you scoffed.

                “Well…that too—but that’s because you’re the only one I can play with” Kyuhyun defended before pecking you softly on the cheek making your face burn red.

                “Hmm…I’ll think about it”

                “Think about it?!?” Kyuhyun snapped and began tickling you incessantly.

                “Hajiema!!! Fine!!! I’ll stay, I promise!” you shrieked in between your fit of laughter.

                “Now that’s more like it.”

                “Aish…I hate you” you mumbled grumpily.

                “No~ you love me” Kyuhyun stated boldly placing his arm around your shoulder and pulling you closer to him.

                “Unfortunately…you’re right” you admitted laying your head against his chest feeling his heart beat tickle your ear.     

                “I know I am!” Kyuhyun replied before kissing your head. “Hey ______-ah…is the soup still warm?”

                “Eh? Waeyo?” you asked peering up at his sparkling brown eyes.

                “Because…you still owe me a kiss!”


Oh Cho Kyuhyun~ always ready to play with his jagiya ;) even if he's sick haha! 

DON'T FORGET TO DROP ME A COMMENT MY LOVELY READER! Yes that means you you!!!