YAH!

Sorry, I Love You

 

Jonghyun stepped to his house. His footstep was so slow. He was very unexcited today. Again, he got a bad score at English. He himself did not understand why he was so weak on that subject. Even his looking looked like a western, still he hated English.

He saw the empty cans in front of him. He kicked it and...

"AWW!"

That cans hit a school-uniformed-girls’s head. Before she knew who hit her, Jonghyun tried to get himself away. But unfortunately she had already knew.

"YAH, YOU!"

The girl stepped fastly to Jonghyun. It’s not Lee Jonghyun if he had an intention to escape, even though he had that intention just recently.

"Did I look like a trash?" the girl said to Jonghyun angrily.

Jonghyun was just silent while looking at her. She looked like just cried. Her eyes are swollen enough.

"Yah, are you deaf, huh?"

"I'm sorry!"

"How can you ask an apology so this easy?! You think this does not hurt? "

Jonghyun frowned. Did she asked about the compensation to Jonghyun?

"I don’t need your money!" that girl said quickly to Jonghyun who was about to search his wallet in his bag. "Treat me ice cream!"

"I better go, then!"

"HUAAAAAA!" she suddenly cried out loud. She took the pedestrians attentions who passing through them. "YAH! WHY YOU SUDDENLY BROKE ME UP....ERR…LEE JONGHYUN?"

Jonghyun's eyes wide opened in sudden. Since when the hell was that girl being his girlfriend? They had just met.

"You're crazy!" Jonghyun said flatly. Then he chose to go and ignored the people who began to feel pity for the girl. Who cares!

"YAH, LEE JONGHYUN! HOW CAN YOU DUMP ME AFTER KNOWING I AM PREGNANT? IT’S YOURS, JONGHYUN-AH! OURS!" then that girl cried again.

Jonghyun stopped his footstep. He clenched his hands strong. He turned back, walked to her and pulled her up from the crowded to somewhere before she made some bulls again.

‘You are so dead, mean girl!’ said Jonghyun inside his heart. Besides, that girl just tried to hide her smile and felt proud at her acting skill.

 

-to be continued-

 

hai ^^ how's that? Is that too short? Kekeke I will post the next chapter next week..err...maybe (im not making a promise), hehehehe. And sorry for my bad grammar T^T