1

Haru Haru

Jessica POV

I walked towards Heechul as he did the same with me. We turned and faced each other.

'So' he said. 'Have you been well?' I nodded. It had been 2 months since finding out about my cancer but I still couldn't bring myself to tell him about it.

He smiled cheekily and ruffled my hair. 'You are cute Sica' I blushed. Heechul was a good oppa too me and I appreciated him as my boyfriend but we hardly ever saw each other. And to tell the truth that my real love was actually Donghae my bestfriend.

I looked up at him. Tears started forming in my eyes.

'Oppa...' I murmured. He walked towards me and my hair.

I blinked way the continuous tears from my eyes and felt suprised when he leaned down and kissed my forehead.

My eyes widened in shock. He held my hand and put a ring in it.

Feeling to shocked to look at him, I walked away.

I could hear him calling my name but I ignored and kept on walking.

 

Heechul POV

'Jessica' I cried. She just ignored and kept on walking away.

Had I shocked her? I didn't know. But I just stared. I was just about to follow her when I heard a voice behind me.

'Leave her alone you cheat' I turned around. It was Donghae.

I rolled my eyes 'You again?'

He walked towards me with an angry look on his face. 'You're still dating Krystal behind Jessica's back aren't you?'

I pushed him and he landed on the ground. 'I see you brought your friends with you.'

He turned his head and sighed.

 

Donghae POV

'I see you brought some friends with you.' said Heechul.

I turned my head around and sighed.

There stood Ryeowook, Kyuhyun and Eunhyuk looking tough, nervous and confident.

I slapped my forehead and my hand slid down from my face slowly as I gave them the aare you serious look.