Jealousy Seungho ver.

Jealousy Seungho ver.

No one’s POV

 

            You’re on your day off today, so you decided to visit Seungho in his dorm. Since he love eating, you want to bring him some of his favorite food.

            You wear your apron, grab some ingredient and start cooking by yourself. Although you think that your cooking wasn’t delicious, Seungho and MBLAQ member, even BEAST member loves it. So, today you’re will make a big portion of food that enough for those kids.

            After 2 hours of cooking, you finally could finish. You quickly put them in the food container. Then, you get yourself ready, put on some make up and ready to his dorm. You look for you phone on the couch. 15 missed call and 10 messages. He must be worry since you haven’t call him last night or this morning. But then you thought that you’re going to surprise him, so you ignore them, and the next incoming message or  call from him.

            Before heading to his dorm, you went to the supermarket to buy some snacks and drinks for him and the rest member of MBLAQ. After you pay it all you directly get of from the supermarket to catch a cab, but you met your old friend. He hug you and you hug him back. You’ve never met him since last year, so you miss each other so much.

 

Seungho’s POV

 

            “”  I groaned. Taehee hasn’t answerer any of my call nor reply any of my messages.

            I’m worried so much since she said that she will be busy last night so she can’t call me. I wonder how is she today.

            I quickly grab my jacket and my key car. I decided to go to her house. I still try to reach her but it makes no different.

            The traffic is so bad. My car was trapped in front of a supermarket. I was waiting for the traffic jam, when I saw a figure of a girl that I know hugging a tall guy in front of her.  I look closer to make sure of her and then I sure. It is Taehee. A few second later, I realize that my anger was boiled. As soon as I’m free from the jam, I drive back to my dorm. So she’s cheated on me. ‘

            I storm inside my dorm and tossed my body on the couch. “ hyung, what’s up?” Mir asked me. I just stay silent since I don’t feel like talking. Then I put on my head phone and listen to the music. It always makes me better.

            After I felt a lot better, I grab a magazine in front of me and start reading it. 

            “ Hi”. I heard some boys enter my dorm and they are Beast. Of course they’ll come her. We’ve been like a brother since our debut. We usually spend some of our holiday with them

 

Your POV

 

            After paying the cab, I walk toward his dorm. I saw many pairs of shoes on the floor. They must be Beast’s. good thing I brought this much food. “annyeong haseo” I greet them as soon as I enter the dorm. “annyeong, Taehee “ they greet me back happily. They run towards me and grab all foods that I brought for them. “That, I made myself” I say to them, a little bit scream, as they race to they kitchen. I giggle at how they craving for food.

            Soon after that, I noticed that I haven’t seen Seungho. Iglance around the room and finally I found him reading the magazine quietly. “Oppa!”  I greet him and hug him  from behind. He give me no reaction. I sat next to him on the couch. “Oppa” I shake his arm., but he stay silent. I tried once more, but its just the same.

            “Taehee!!!” I heard Mir shouted from the kitchen. “yeah, one second.” I run to the kitchen to help them setting the table for lunch.

            As I done, I immediately came back to the living room. “Oppa, the food is ready. Let’s eat” I said smoothly at his ear.

            Suddenly, he stood up and walk to the kitchen himself, living me in the living room. I sigh. He ignores me. Is he mad because of I didn’t call him?

            I sat directly next to Seungho in the kitchen. I grab a croissant and tore it. “Oppa” I shook his arm, but the he snapped my hand. “what’s wrong?” I mumbled. Then, he gave his deathly glare to me. I hung my head low, I didn’t dare to look at him.

            Everything is silent for a while, before some boys who also eat in the dining room leave me and Seungho alone.

            I heard him clear his throat. “Did you fry your phone?” He said with angry tone. “Answer me!” he yelled at me as he grip my arm. I winced at the pain and try to shake his hand, but the didn’t bulged and it became tighter. “Oppa, it’s…..”

“Just answer me!”

            I take a very deep breath, apparently try to forget the pain he caused. “I just wanted to surprise you. Sorry I didn’t answer your phone.”

            He suddenly loosen his grip, but he keep glaring at me. “It’s not that. I saw you with a guy in front of the supermarket” I gulp nervously as I listed to him. This won’t be easy. Seungho wouldn’t easily believe me when it comes to this  thing.

 

His POV

 

            I can see that she’s scared because I shouted and glared at her. But I was drifted by anger. She should have known that I am so worried about her not calling me for two days, but then I see her hugging another guy, my heart hurts.

            “seungho oppa…” she tried to call me down. My anger slowly driven away. I turn my gaze, but keep in silent.

            “oppa…”

            “………”

            “oppa…” she shook my arm.

            “………”

            I actually want to laugh at her expression as I take a peek from the corner of my eyes. She look guilty toward me.

            “oppa, …. He is Taejun Oppa. He is Park Tae Jun, my friend in high school. I’ve told you that before, didn’t i?”she explained, still shaking my arm.

            “oppa…”

            Suddenly she stand up and about to leave the dining room. But I hold her wrist, pulling her into my arm.

            “don’t leave me” I pleaded her as I heard her sniffing. “shh…I’m sorry” I patted her back. She nods her head.

            “I’m *sobs* sorry *sobs*”

I cupped her face and kissed her. “let’s forget it, ne?”