EPILOGUE ^^

MY GIANT HUBBY
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

1 years 6 months later…

 

 

Kris groggily opened his eyes as the sun hit his eyes. He look at beside him just to see you, sleepin soundly beside him with your arms around his waist. Kris smiled even wider seeing the babies crib beside you guys bed. Yes, you just gave birth to the two of your sons 6 months ago. Wu Jiho and Wu Yixing. Wu Yixing got out after ten minutes while Wu Jiho is ten minutes earlier than Wu Yixing.

 

“Thank you baby” Kris whispered and kissed your lips. You smiled knowingly and opened your eyes.  Kris stared at you in disbelief

 

“You’re awake?” Kris asked

 

“Of course” You nodded

 

“Why you didn’t wake me up?” Kris raised his eyebrows

 

“I don’t know. Maybe I want to stared at your handsome face. The man that I love or I want to do something ehemnaughtyehem to you” You michieviously smiled at him. Kris laughed hearing that.

 

“Chincha? Then, we don’t have to get out from the bed all day” Kris wriggled his eyebrows as his arms s around your waist.

 

“Even that I want it too , we cant hubby. Because we have to take care the boys” You glance at the babies crib and smiled at kris. Kris frowned and hide his face on the crock of your neck.

 

“Its tickle” You giggled when kris playfully bite your neck. Kris chuckled. Then silence filled the air. You silently traced your finger on his tattoo that on his chest.

 

“Stop” Kris growled lowly.

 

“Wae?” You innocently blinked at him. ‘Aigoo, too innocent’ Kris softly smiled at you.

 

“I don’t want the other people in this house hear our moans in this morning” Kris smirked. Your eyes widened in shocked. Then you slapped his chest.

 

“Ouw” Kris winced In pained. You quickly rubbed his chest slowly trying to east the pain.

 

“Is it hurt? Mian” You pouted. Kris chuckled looking at you.

 

“I should do that more right? So you can be good to me” Kris smirked again.

 

“Am I too rough to you? Aren’t I all the time good to you?” You asked as your raised your eyebrows.

 

“Yes, Sometimes. I like it when you rough” Kris shrugged. ‘Why this sound different?’ You furrowed your eyebrow

 

“Wait- what are we talking about? I’m talking about being good to you” You said

 

“Oh is it? I tought we talking about that thing” Kris mischievously smiled at you

 

SMACK !”That’s all that you thinking now huh? Even you already have a sons?” You smacked his head. Kris pouted

 

“But, I’m still waiting for the girls. My girls” Kris stuck his lower lips and gave you his puppy eyes.

 

“I know hubby but can you gave me some rest for awhile? Hmm?” You softly his hair.

 

“Arasso” Kris nodded and kissed your lips passionately then he drew the cover over you two.

 

 

----------------------------------

 

 

“Hubby, can you get me the diapers ?” You hollered. That Sunday afternoon, you guys woke up when the twins suddenly cry. So you brought them to the living rooms because you think they were hungry but you were wrong. They have to change their diapers. Luckily you and kris already take a shower but you guys just sleep again because of tiredness of last night session.

 

“Wait a minute” You heard kris said. You continued ‘hush’ them as you make a cute face to them. They giggled when they saw that till a bubble came out from their mouth.

 

“Aigoo, my babies love it when omma did this huh?” You still make a cute face as you wiped their saliva.

 

“Om-ma” Wu Yixing giggled. You smiled showing your eye smile to them. They already know to said ‘omma’. Kris a bit disappointed since they still cant say ‘appa’.

 

“Here the diapers baby” Kris went beside you then gave you the diapers while pecked your cheek.

 

“Thank you hubby” You beamed and pecked his lips. Kris smiled .

 

“When they would come?” Kris asked. The whole your family are coming to your house since they want to celebrate the babies 6 months birthday.

 

“I don’t know when since they said it’s a surprise but I guess they will arrived in any minute” You shrugged as you done changing their diapers.

 

“Yeah, Are you busy next Saturday hubby?” You cradled Wu Jiho as you gave him to Kris. Then you took Wu Yixing in your arms then you sit beside kris.

 

“I don’t know. Maybe. Wae?” Kris look at you.

 

“Don’t tell me you already forget?” You eyed him.

 

“What?” Kris innocently blinked. You sighed and gave him a look.

 

“Next Saturday is Kai oppa and Hyuna wedding kris”

 

“Right” Kris nodded.

 

“You know you are too cruel for forgetting your own bestfriend wedding” You accused him.

 

“Hey, I’m not cruel okay. Just forget alright since I’m busy with the company , you and our babies” Kris look at your lips as he his lips without his knowing it.

 

“Still he’s your bestfriend and my bestfriend , the one and only are getting married”You pouted. Kris cant take it anymore. He leaned in and crashed his lips on yours. You kissed him back. You two lips dancing perfectly together. After a few minutes, you pulled away.

 

“I’m sorry but we are going no matter what.arasso?” Kris your lips with his thumb. You nodded and smiled widely.

 

“You know , we cant always kiss whenever we can since the twins are looking at us” You glance at Yixing who in your arms and Jiho who in kris arms. Then you make a cute face again makes them laughed this time.

 

“Aww but I would miss your lips” Kris frowned.

 

“I don’t care” You firmly said. Kris sighed and nodded in agreed.’ For your sake and the babies sake, I will’

 

“One more thing” You mumbled.

 

“What?” Kris look at you.

 

“You should control your hormones too” You said

 

“Not that too” Kris groaned. You giggled unconsciously since kris look so cute with his face like that right now.

 

“Fine, I would not stop you” You give up makes kris smiled widely and he pecked your cheek. ‘I have two babies to take care but there’s another baby in this house. This Giant baby’ You shook your head as you smile.

 

DING DONG !

DING DONG !

DING DONG !

 

“Must be them” You mumbled as you stood up then you kissed yixing cheek and put Yixing in the crib and went to the door. When you opened the door, exo and hyuna suddenly shouted

 

“SURPRISE” But you just look at them blankly.

 

“Wow why you so blunt dongsaeng?” Chanyeol asked makes you suddenly laughed.

 

“I’m not blunt oppa. Its just I already know that you guys were coming” You giggled and hugged them one by one.

 

“This is all your fault. If you didn’t have tell them yesterday” Hyuna slapped Kai arm.

 

“Ouw woman. Don’t hit your husband alright” Kai winced in pain.

 

“We’re not married yet idiot” Hyuna muttered but kai still can hear it. Hyuna smiled at you and hugged you then she kissed your cheek and you doing the same to her too.

 

“But still we gonna get married alright.So I am your husband”  Kai shrugged

 

“Whatever” Hyuna shrugged.

 

“You wait till our honeymoon” Kai smirked. Hyuna glared at him but kai just smiled at her showing his white teeth.

 

“Aigoo, how can you guys can get married when all you guys do was fight?” Tao sighed.

 

“How do you even sure that all we do was fight?” Kai raised his eyebrow.

 

“Well I don’t see you guys hav

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter