100 Paper Stars

100 Paper Stars; Oneshot

I looked at the Hello Kitty-shaped glass jar on my night stand. The pearl flourescent green stars lined their way to the top. Water droplets ran down my cheeks. Once again, her face, her voice, her personality popped into my head. Lee JinHa, where are you?! She hasn't called- not even once.

"Key, it's okay." I could practically hear her voice. I wailed some more. I looked through the pictures of her on my phone. I brightly smiled through my tears. I looked at one particular picture. Her eyes sparkled like the moon. I remember that day.

Flashback

I was walking down a yellow-brick road. I didn't see her, but she was there. I didn't move, she didn't either. She slipped on a rock and landed in my arms.

"S-sorry. I'm sorry." she shyly smiled looking straight at me. Her chestnut orbs nervously twinkled.

"I-it's okay. I'm Key." I smiled as she got off me. "And you are?"

"L-lee JinHa." her right arm extended to shake mine. "A pleasure to meet you."

"Ah, you okay?" I asked, not letting go.

"Yeah. Sooo... wanna go get some hot chocolate?" she asked, taking her hand away. I nodded.

EndFlashback

I remember wiping her whipped cream moustache away. OH! This one. When we made those paper stars.

Flashback

"Oppa! Look! I bought paper star stuff!" she held up up some Domo paper strips. I sighed childishly. "Oppa! Come on, it'll be fun. Like the time when we watched Ponyoooo~!"

"You forced me to do that. And you fell asleep during the beginning." I said, remembering that one time. She. Was Drooling. On. MY. Popcorn.

"Come on, oppa. You gotta admit. It was a pretty nice movie," she said, making create a paper star. "Oh! You made one! HIGH FIVEEEE!" She slapped her hand accross my cheek. "YEAH!"

"Nooo, I'm not in moooood." I said, dozing off

"Fine." she pecked my cheek. "Goodnight, lazy ."

EndFlashback

I didn't see Jonghyun at the door, so I quickly wiped my tears.

"Her mom called. She didn't make it." Jonghyun stepped closer to me.

"Noooo! She said JinHa would be fine! She can't do this to me!" I attacked Jonghyun's chest. I can't believed she drowned in the tsunami.

---

Author's Note; Dedicated to Japan. I love you guys~! HWAITING JAPAN!