The Choi Family

T.O.P Scenarios
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Yeobo!" you called out as your faint voice echoed throughout the empty hallway

After a few seconds you heard the quickening steps coming towards the bedroom. Seunghyun's head peeked throught the door frame with a questioning expression on his face.

"Yeah babe?" he asked stepping fully into the room letting your eyes roam his flawless body. 

Oh great. Here he was all pefect and ready while you still didn't know what to wear. Seunghyun just decided to wear his dark silky coat and a black dress shirt to match his Italian leather shoes. You sighed on how fustrated you were getting. 

"Does this look good?" you asked embarrased as you took small steps to twirl yourself around for Seunghyun to see. 

You couldn't decide what to wear. All you had and you thought were appropriate never seemed like enough. You only had 3 gowns right now to choose from. A white fitted dress with a frilly neckline, a dark ebony dress with a low neckline that showed a little cleavage and the hem hiked up to your mid thighs and a simple ocean blue sundress.

Right now you were twirling around in the ebony dress as the loose hem swept across your thigh. Seunghyun cocked his head to side but then his lips twitched on the corners forming a smirk. He held your shoulders to stop you from moving and examined your dress more closely. You blushed as you shifted your feet uncomfortably ontop of the marble floor.

A quick second later he sighed deeply. He lowered his gaze "You look beautiful. Don't worry, they'll love you" he reasurred you

"I-I don't know about that" you mumbled nervously

Who knew if Seunghyun's family would like you or not. The most important people in the world to Seunghyun was his family so if you left a bad impression on them, this very well might be the end of your relationship. Now you were just getting more nervous. You knew very well that Seunghyun would want this to work out just as much as you did, if not even more.

You just didn't want to act stupid. You went as far as looking them up on the internet but being the protective person Seunghyun was he made sure no V.I.P had a trace on his family. The thought that Seunghyun was stern and so passionate about his family and love aroused you. Even if this wasn't Seunghyun, meeting your boyfriend's parents is still nerve-wracking.

Despite your long relationship with Seunghyun, he always didn't have time to take you to meet his family. You also never complained about that choice ever because meeting a boy's parents was the hard part of the relationship. 

Not to mention..what impression they would think of you even before you met them. Since Seunghyun was an idol they probably guessed you were a or a that Seunghyun just slept with at a club and then fell in love with you. They probably also wondered how it was possible that you and Seunghyun's relationship even survived this long as well.

"They're good people so stop being so tense" Seunghyun said kissing your forehead.

"But they're your family. I-I...T-This just never happened before" you reasoned crossing your arms over your chest. "I actually think meeting the Big Bang members were easier than this" 

Seunghyun let out a low chuckle as his deep baritone instantly relaxed you. "Big Bang was my second family, I now want you to meet my real one" 

"But your mother, father and your sister..." you muttered randomly as you gripped onto his jacket.

"Baby.." he breathed out as he lifted your chin. Your eyes met with his soft ones. Your eyes wavered around examining his, looking for something to calm yourself down. "There's nothing to be scared about. We are going to go to my parent's house, eat dinner and they are going to love the hell out of you. I know that....I know that because you are you. And if I love you so much, they are going to do the same."

You nodded shortly to show him that you were alright. Your fists on his shirt loosened themselves and instead let your palms rest on his chest. HIs lips left a trail of kisses on the heavy lids under your eyes, the tip of your nose and the apple of your cheeks till he placed his own lips on yours.

He on your bottom lips for a second brushing his tongue roughly on your own. The grip on your waist seemed to leave a soothing message telling you thta everything was going to be alright. After he broke away he rubbed his nose lightly against your nose giving a sweet eskimo kiss. 

Your heart raced once again as he said his final words 

"Get ready to meet the Choi family"

------------------------

"Hello! You must be you!" Seunghyun's mother exclaimed once she opened the door to see you clutching Seunghyun's hand. 

You were quite surprised to see her. His mother looked like she was your age. Her face was glowing as her petite full lips curved into a smile and her eyes twinkled when she talked. Your mouth stood apage as you stared at her. She was gorgeous with the only few flaws of the tiny wrinkles that creased the corners of her eyes and forehead. She had creamy chocolate hair that contrasted with her pale skin tone. She was certainly very beautiful for her age and probably was even better looking when she was younger. Even in just a simple grey dress, you couldn't even compare to her looks. 

"Omoni" Seunghyun greeted softly as he stared at his mother. He wrapped his arm tight around your waist as he brought you inside the house. His mother quickly scrambled to her feet leading you to the living room. Once you and Seunghyun hung up your jackets on the rack, Seunghyun took the chance to clear his throat and speak. "Omoni, This is you and I would really love it if you would take care of her and treat her well" 

You snapped out of thought and quickly did a 90 degree bow making your body stay stiff till you finally rose up. You put on your best smile and brushed the strand of hair blocking your eyes. "It is such a pleasure to meet you. You look amazing Mrs. Choi" you spoke making Seunghyun mother's eyes shine brightly before looking back at her son. 

"Ah this is the girl my Seunghyunnie always talks about" his mother teased clasping her hands together. She took a few steps closer to you and put her grasping hands on your shoulders. She stared directly into your eyes while you blinked. Her eyes were exactly like Seunghyuns; deep and mesmerizing. Her gaze traveled down to the contours of your face before you saw that her eyes were tearing up with a wet substance. You froze once you saw a tiny tear cascade down her cheeks. " You..You are so beautiful. I-I am so happy that my Seunghyun has found you" 

Usually you would feel burdened by something like this but the tone her voice was in made you relax. His mother radiated kindess and happiness off of her. In those few minutes, she was able to make you relax a little more. No wonder Seunghyun loves his mother so much. You couldn't blame him..you could tell that she would always help with the stress he has at work. 

"Thank you omoni" Seunghyun said softly as he placed a hand on his mother's back.

She turned to face him and gave a short nod. "Ah I guess I shall set up the dinner. Don't worry we'll eat soon" she said as she gave a comforting squeeze to your arm.

In response you nodded and smiled warmly back. A moment later she walked back to the kitchen leaving you and Seunghyun alone sitting on the couch. You looked around the living room you were in. It was definitely a warm feeling home. There was high class leather couches you wre sitting on, a plasma TV, white stone marble floors, romantic designing ceiling lights and even some of those giant BearBricks on the stair case. You knew Seunghyun must have gotten all of this for his family. Seunghyun just loved them that much which made you think about having a family with him for a second. 

"Y-Your mother is really nice." you said breaking the silence. You sat up holding Seunghyun's hands as he smiled.

"I'm glad you like her. I think she comes off...a little too strong" Seunghyun admitted. 

"Oh no. S-She's really special and she's very pretty" you objected.

Seunghyun stared at you for

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter