When you are pregnant and he is the father (Part 1)

T.O.P Scenarios
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You tried your best to scramble the eggs on the stove wearing Seunghyun's large shirt. Since it was so big, it reached up to your lower thighs. You loved wearing his shirts in the morning because it made you feel so comfortable. It smelled like his cologne and it just makes you happy. Plus it was the only thing you could find after last night....

You blushed slightly as you recalled it. You moved the eggs onto a plate and began washing your hands. You got surprised when you felt two firm arms around your waist.

"Come back to bed" Seunghyun whined childishly as you smiled

"We have to wake up and eat" you replied as you the water again

"But I'm tired" he whined again as you giggled

"Then eat breakfast" you said gesturing towards the plate of eggs

"Maybe....you could help me feel refreshed?" he said cheekily as he began placing delicate kisses on the side of your neck. 

His hand was tracing the hem of the shirt you were wearing as you giggled again. Seunghyun can go from cute to all touchy touchy just like that.

You slapped his hand away from the hem. "I am not on the menu, besides wasn't last night enough?" you asked playfully

"Nope" he replied before cupping your face and brushing his lips against yours. 

You smiled throughout the kiss but then felt a weird sensation in your stomach. It was weird, you never felt it before. Your eyes widened at the feeling as your pushed Seunghyun away and ran to the bathroom.

You leaned over the toilet bowl as you puked everything out. Seunghyun was holding your hair back as he had an confused and worried look on his face. After you were finished you stood up in the bathroom to gurgle some mouth wash. You looked at yourself in the mirror, you didn't really eat anything so it couldn't be food poisoning. 

"Babe, I know that I didn't brush my teeth yet, but does it stink that bad?" he joked as he put on a small smile

You knew he was trying to lighten the mood but you felt so so troubled and confused right now. 

"I don't know Seunghyun, I just feel weird" you replied as you felt him rub your arms up and down behind you

"Do you want me to say home sweetie?" he cooed 

"No, it's okay. Your work is important" you replied turning to face him

"You're more important to me" he said staring at you.

You leaned over and gave him a lingering kiss. Sometimes Seunghyun was too perfect for your own good

"I love you" you whispered

"I love you too" he replied giving you another peck.

----------------

You coughed loudly as you threw up again shortly after Seunghyun left. You flushed the toilet disgusted by the sight. You felt like hell right now. You had cramps, barfing and mood swings all morning. You remembered yelling and screaming at the actor for breaking the girl's heart when watching T.V and started crying a river when they made up. It was normal people but you never did things like that.

You picked up your purse and jacket as you headed out the door. Maybe you should pick up some medicine at the pharmacy for your vomiting and headaches this morning.

You walked in and searched the aisles but had a hard time. You decided to walk up to the front desk and ask

"Um excuse me, I need help finding something" you said peering over the counter

"Yes ma'm what is it?" the lady asked looking up at you from her seat

"I need to find some medicine for myself" you said 

"Sure, what ki

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter