When he asks you to be his girlfriend (Part 2)

T.O.P Scenarios
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Choi Seunghyun:  Hi what's up?

You: Nothing, I am bored so what are you doing?

Choi Seunghyun: I am texting you during dance practice :)

You: Are you trying to actually learn how to dance? XD

Choi Seunghyun:  Yah! I can dance...sorta. It's just that Taeyang makes me look bad :(

You:  I believe in you! Fighting! ^_^ 

Choi Seunghyun: Okay talk to you later :)

You smiled as you placed down your phone. You and Seunghyun have been texting a lot after you guys met each other at the meet and greet. You finally texted him saying thank you for being so kind which he began to text you back. It all kinda started from there. You hung out with him sometimes but he would be busy so you would always keep up through text messages, phone calls and through facetimes

Your heart wouldn't stop beating. It was like that the first time you saw him at the meet and greet. You can never get over the fact that you were texting Choi Seunghyun. The T.O.P. He was always so sweet, caring and made sure to text you at least once a day. You fell back on your bed with a sigh thinking of an idea. You sat up and took your bag heading out.

---------------

"Hey hyung" Seungri said looking at Seunghyun on his phone "Who are you texting?" he asked peering over his shoulder

"Nothing" Seunghyun replied swiping him away 

"Come on, you have been like that for like weeks" Seungri recalled "Is it the girl you liked at the meet and greet?"

"You don't need to know since it's my own business" Seunghyun said making Seungri walk away.

Seunghyun didn't know why but he missed you. He saw you a couple of times every now and then but from every text message you sent him, he knew you were the one for him. He wanted to take it slow since it was best to stay in touch as friends first. It litteraly took him every muscle in his body not to say "I love you" to you at the meet and greet.

He knows it's wrong falling for you but he couldn't help it. Your beautiful face, cute smile, witty sense of humor, you were perfect for him. Again he had to snap out of it, he didn't even know you that long but couldn't  help fantazise about you everyday. He learned bits of information from you after each text which he liked reading.He could still remember the first day you met him when he fell in love with you at first sight. You calling him the most handsomest man in Korea made his day and he remembered the way he stuttered when trying to answer you.

"HYUNG!!!" Jiyong screamed in Seunghyun's face causing him to snap out of thought

"H-Huh?!" Seunghyun asked

"We have been calling your name for the past 2 minutes! You have to dance your part!" Jiyong replied making Seunghyun shake his head slightly and walk to the dance floor. He smiled again when thinking of you again.

He absolutely knew you and him were meant to be together.

---------------

You had no idea what you were doing. You were this close to turning back once you entered the building. You found a secretary there and asked for directons

"Um hello do you know where I can see Big Bang?" you asked

"Oh I am sorry, that is reserved" she replied

"No I am a friend of Choi Seunghyun" you said

She blinked in surprise and asked "Do you have proof?"

You nodded and took out your phone and dialed Seunghyun's number. He picked up immediately after the first ring.

"Yobeseyo?" he asked as you put it on speaker phone

"Hi Seunghyun, how are you doing?" you asked through the phone

His voice brightened and said "I am doing good, like I said dance practice is hard" he replied.

The secretary seemed shocked as she gave you the room they were in as you said bye to Seunghyun and hung up. You smiled at her and began walking down the colorful hallways. You grinned at the pictures of all the YG idols and stopped at the picture of Seunghyun.

You remembered the first time you met him. He gave you his phone number, winked and then kissed you on the cheek. You blushed at the thought. You thought that ma

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter