When he cheats on you (Part 1)

T.O.P Scenarios
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"O-Oppa" she panted as Seunghyun kissed her passionately

"Yes, baby" he asked her in his low voice

"What about your girlfriend?" she said

"Just forget about her for tonight" he replied as he leaned down to capture her lips again

-----------------

You had the best day ever! You finally got to hang out with your best friend who just came to town. You missed her so much but she had to leave  because she is busy with her family overseas. You couldn't wait to tell Seunghyun about your day as you fumbled with your keys to open the door. 

You stepped inside your house but there was a strange scent to it. It was woman's perfume. You walked down the long hallway to Seunghyun and your bedroom when you heard a woman's giggle. You braced yourself for the worst as you opened the door quietly to see Seunghyun kissing another woman on your bed! He kissed her pasionately while she happily accepted it as they were completely focused on what they were doing now, that they didn't even notice you. His hands on her hips as she wrapped her arms around his neck.

You walked out of the room quietly as you let your tears fall. How can Seunghyun do this? The man that promised you his love, life and time has just broke your heart severely and it may never get fixed again.  You looked at the couple ring on your hand and you felt like throwing up as you removed it from your finger. You  softly walked to the room again. You closed your eyes in fear of what you might be seeing knowing you will crumble apart once you looked. You could hear her giggles and him calling her baby. You quickly placed it on the dresser near the door and turned to leave. You were about to leave when you closed the door loudly.

Your heart stopped. You finally opened your eyes to Seunghyun and the girl looking at you. 

"B-Babe?" he asked as he scrambled to pick up his shirt that was thrown on the floor 

"Don't call me that" you choked out

"I think I should go now" the woman said as she bowed to you and scrambled out of the room leaving Seunghyun and you alone

"Wait let me explain" he pleaded grabbing your arm

You shoved it away as you wiped the fresh tears coming out of your eyes "I don't need you to explain Seunghyun. I think I should just go"

"Wait! You are just leaving me like that?! No, we have to talk about it" he said pushing you to sit down on the bed.

You quickly got off it as you recalled what you saw on this bed.

"Seunghyun! What do you want to talk about?! You cheated! Nothing more to be explained! " you said pushing him off you and storming to leave

You picked up your jacket and bag as you reached for the door. He suddenly hugged you from behind as you could feel his tears running down your neck

"Hate me" he whispered sadly "You can hate me and hit me for the rest of our lives, just-just don't leave me"

"I'm sorry Seunghyun" you replied sadly "I can't believe what you just did"

"It was a mistake, a big big mistake" he said "She meant nothing to me, its just that I missed you so much and....I.....I...."

"Go

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter