A hectic start

Ordinary

''I don't get it..'' 

 

''Out of all schools, why TSE Academy?''

 

Sumin smothered her face with her free hand, chewing on her green apple hungrily as she spoke to herself before staring coldly at the small piece of paper, a map of where the new school was. She wasn't afraid or anything, she just couldn't be bothered to get her to school even though she had to.

 

I swear to Buddha, if I get bullied on the first day.. someone's paying those consequences.

 

''Those rich students who flaunt their money around.. right? No way, I hate that. Despise it.'' Sumin mumbled quietly under her breath and chucked the apple cord in the trash can before getting up, leaving her apartment quicker than usual at her previous early school days.

 

The time was already 7:25am and Sumin wasn't ready for this, glaring at the piece of paper that her guardian gave her last night before she left the building, she frustratedly turned at a bus stop and waited patiently, clutching on her school bag tightly.

 

Sumin never envisaged that she would be in this kind of situation, the first morning of a new semester and this happens.

 

The bus finally came at the right time. Sumin struggled and checked, hoping it was the right bus as she didn't want to reach to the wrong destination. She slid her money to the bus driver and smiled sheepishly, politely taking her ticket before sitting at an empty seat.. not too far from the windows.

 

She couldn't get her hands on what the school actually look like, of course it'd be huge despite how rich the school actually was.

 

Next stop was TSE Academy, the bus went through the long pathway as it was surrounded by cherry blossoms and.. the school itself. Sumin looked up at the window, dropped wide open until the bus stopped. Lots of students walked towards the school yet it was still surprising for the school to be this big to Sumin.

 

Hurriedly, she got off the bus with her bag around her shoulder and walked into the school with a small note in her hand.

 

''Room 8, Class A. - Ms. Kim~'' As it was written on the piece of paper. ''Right, so that must be the teacher but.. Class A? I wonder how many students are in that class. I bet there's quite a lot, huh?'' She smiled and quickly went through long staircases and hallways, trying to find the specific classroom that she had to be in.

 

Finally, she stepped in front of a door that said the exact same room and class as she smiled softly. Suddenly –- A deep voice grumbled above Sumin's head as he grabbed her shoulder in an ill-mannered way, pushing her to the side with a cold glare.

 

''Move out the way then, pretty .''

 

 

Sumin blinked at him with a disgusted look on her face and scoffed, shaking her head to herself before ignoring the fact that an ignorant guy had just walked past her then walked into the classroom herself with a soft smile, looking around the room curiously. Her face was totally priceless until the same guy who bumped into her on purpose ended up in the same classroom as her. At least there was a girl who seemed nice at the corner beside the windows.

 

''W-What're you doing here?'' Sumin stuttered, slowly finding an empty seat at the front of the teacher's desk.

 

''Excuse me? What am I doing here? HA.'' The ignorant guy bellowed his deep voice, kicking his feet up on the table and leaned back with his hands behind his head to rest on them. ''I'm in my classroom, brat. I'm guessing you're in the same one too, newbie.'' He smirked devilishly, rolling his eyes like he didn't care.

 

Sumin couldn't believe it, her morning was already ruined and now this ignorant guy had to come and ruin it even more. Disaster. ''You're not human, only monsters treat woman like that.'' She mumbled lowly so he couldn't hear her until he angrily punched the table with his fist, giving her a roaring glare.

 

It was damn scary, way too scary for Sumin. She widened her eyes and hid her face with her bag, looking petrified until a hand threw at the guy's shoulder, suddenly breaking his shoulder slowly. ''Bang.. Yongguk.. quit bullying new students and respect a woman or else.''

 

''Y-YEAH.. YEAH, ING GET OFF MY SHOULDER. OH MY GOD, SORA. JUST DON'T BREAK OPPA'S SHOULDER.'' Yongguk whined loudly until Sora let loose her hand off his shoulder, grinning before looking at Sumin with a friendly smile.

 

''Sorry about that, Yongguk isn't a nice guy when it comes to new students. What's your name? I'm sure we'll be great friends. I'll look after you since you've just settled in this school. I'm Park Sora, head of Class A.''

 

''I-I'm.. Baek Sumin, please to meet you Sora. You're my unnie, right? It's.. okay, I don't hold grudges forever. Yongguk's his name, huh?'' She peered over him again, laughing slightly as he constantly rubbed his shoulder in pain.

 

''Please to meet you too, Sumin. I sure am by the looks of it, I always tend to look older than most people so feel free to call me unnie. I don't mind. Mhmm, you know Yongguk, right?'' Propping herself on the seat next to her then resting on her palm, her elbow supporting her.

 

''I don't know him. Why, unnie?'' She confusedly looked at him, blinking at Yongguk before staring at Sora blankly.

 

Sora widened her eyes at Sumin's response, placing a hand on her shoulder before huffing. ''You're definitely missing out if you don't B.A.P, dear. It's crucial that you know them because they're definitely amazing yet annoying, sometimes.''

 

''WHO DOESN'T KNOW B.A.P?! I'LL KICK THEIR ASSES BECAUSE I WON'T TOLER--'' Sora glared at Yongguk with a colder stare than his. ''Shut the up, Yongguk. Class will start soon so call the others up, they're going to be late.''

Yongguk shivered and quickly called the others to come. Sora smiled and petted Sumin's head gently, ''Anyway, as I was saying – B.A.P is a group that consists of 6 members. They're all known as Best Absolute Perfect, why? Because they're just the best and absolutely perfect at anything they mostly do.''

 

''But.. I don't understand. Why is there only 8 of us in this class?'' Sumin murmured, staring at the door.

 

''Because we're the smart people in this rich academy, duh? I mean, why were put into Class A?'' Sora chuckled and squished her cheeks gently. ''You're so cute already, I like you.''

 

''Thank you.. unnie.'' Rubbing her cheeks, Sumin looked at the time and got her books out before Sora got up. ''I'll be at the back, alright? Just give me a shout if you need anything, Sumin-ah. Oh, also.. have this. It's a B.A.P's card. It tells you who's who since this is all around the school right now. They're this popular.'' She rolled her eyes and walked back to her seat.

 

Sumin nodded and bowed her head politely, looking at the card carefully with a smile. The card was medium-sized, it had their faces imprinted and their profile shown.

 

''Bang Yongguk. Ignorant as ever.''

 

''Yoo Youngjae. He seems cute.''

 

''Choi Junhong also known as Zelo. HE'S SO YOUNG.''

 

''Kim Himchan. His eyes are adorably small..''

 

''Moon Jongup. HE'S YOUNG TOO.''

 

They all look the same, the blondeness.. but, okay. He looks pretty fine to me. 

 

''Jung.. Daehyun?'' Sumin called out softly until a face was looking at her with a grin. ''Did you call me, miss?'' Blinking several times, she blushed at how close he was. She was speechless, she'd never seen a guy as handsome as him, ever. Daehyun smiled politely and took Sumin's hand gently, giving it a kiss as he looked up at her with an eye-smile. ''Pleasure to meet you, Sumin-sshi. I've heard a lot about you. Welcome to TSE Academy.''