Not As Planned

My Last First Love

"Seungho, what do you think?" Cami asks her best friend

"You look great" Seungho gives her a smile

"I can't wait to know what Eli's gonna ask me" Cami suddenly jumps like a kid

"Yah ! If you're gonna act like that, he might as well leave you" Seungho points at her and Cami narrows her eyes at him"He likes it"

Cami said sticking her tongue at her bestfriend

~STOP GIRL IN THE NAME OF LOVE. STO-TO-TOP GIRL IN THE NAME OF LOVE~

"Yeoboseyo? Yeah, I'm ready. Okay" Cami hangs up "He's waiting for me downstairs. Thank you for your advices, Seungho"

"No no.. Thank you for the food. That's why I came here in the first place"

Cami laughes and waves goodbye.

As she was going downstairs, Eli was there holding a bouquet of roses. He wanted to tell her how amazing & beautiful she looked but he was speechless. It was just like the first time he saw her.

 {FLASH BACK 2008}

-Eli was a new student at NH Highschool. It was the last year of high school and he just arrived from China. He missed his life in the US.

"We have a new student from Washington, DC. Kim Ellison, will you come and introduce yourself to the class?" Mrs. Kang told Eli with a smile.

Eli was so nervous of coming up to class. He was used to be the new student from travelling so much but he gets more nervous everytime.

"Hello. My name is Kim Ellison but I go by the name Eli. I'm from Washington, DC. I just transfort from China and...." Eli was looking down but when he suddenly looked up. He didn't care about the 25 students in class. He found this girl, this beautiful girl who caught his eyes at first sight. She was sitting way in the back but he only noticed her. She looked up to him.

The whole class was anticipating what he wants to say. "Well....?" Mrs. Kang asks

Eli got back to Earth and said "Well, that's pretty much it". He went back to his seat in the front and couldn't stop lirking to the back.

"What did Rassendyll think of the king?" Mrs. Kang asks class "Camila?" the teacher points at the back. He looks at where she's pointing *so her name is Camila*

"Well, he was surprised that he looks exactly like him. He was speechless. Even the king was surprised they have the same first name and that Rassendyll was his double" Camila answers playing with her pen

"Good answer, Camila" Mrs. Kang cheers for her..

After the bell rang, Eli was the last to get out of class because he had a lot to put in his bag. Suddenly, someone comes from behind him.

"Welcome to NH highschool. You'll have a great time here" it was Camila

"Thank you" Eli kept his words short because he was still the new kid. He doesn't want to make a mistake on his first day

"By the way, I think it's really cool that you're from Washington, lived in China and now you come to Korea. You must have a busy life" Cami tried to joke around with him. She wanted him out from the new kid mood.

"You have no idea" both of them laugh

"I'm Camila Alvarez but everyone calls me Cami" she lets out her hand to shake his. He shakes her hand "I'm Eli. And Alvarez? You're not Korean?"

"I know. I heard your interesting speech. I was born in Paraguay. So.. I know how hard it is to be the new kid.. Do you want to sit with us during lunch break?"

Eli was smiling. It got creepy without him knowing. He was surprised at how a beautiful girl could be so kind to someone she just knew "That would be nice, thank you"

{END OF FLASH BACK}

"I'm so excited" Cami tells her boyfriend

At the restaurant, it was all planned out. Eli has reserved the table next to the window as it has a beautiful view.

The waiter came and they ordered.

"Cami~" Eli starts "I've known you for 4 years now and in those 4 years, I found out a lot about you and you found out a lot about me, too. And what I know is that I can't live without you even for a second. That's why I'm about to ask you this. Camila Alvarez, will y...."

Cami looks at Eli with anticipation but in 5 seconds, that look became a look of horror.

It seemed like Eli was holding his chest and wasn't able to breathe normally. "Eli what's wrong?" Cami asks waiting for an answer.

Eli suddenly falls to the ground and screams out of pain. Cami runs up to him and holds him.Everything turned black to Eli."SOMEBODY CALL 911 !!" Cami screams with tears running down her cheeks

```````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````

Hi everyone ^^ How do you like the first chapter? ;)

And don't worry. Our pigeon is NOT dead !And about Cami's answer... It was from the novel "The Prisoner Of Zenda"I hope you enjoy <3

Please Read, Comment & Subscribe !! ^^