Hello Miss Stalker

Hello Miss Stalker

 

Chapter 1:

Third Person

-Woohyun sings the last part of his song then bid goodbye to the audience with his sweet and cute aegyo- “Goodbye everyone and saranghae!” Woohyun said. The crowd goes wild and crazy over this which is particularly normal on his side. When Woohyun went on the backstage, he called up his manager and told him to get him back home so his manager did as what he said. While on his way home, he saw someone staring at him with disgusts and so much hatred. He asks the driver to turn back the car and go back to that girl which causes his mind to engage in this stupid thing. He thought it was a fan that didn’t get his autograph.

 

 

Woohyun’s POV:

“Wait, what is this girl doing? Has she gone crazy over me or it’s just that she’s too depressed because she didn’t gotten a chance to get my signature?” –walks out from the car and headed to the girl’s direction. “Yah! What are you doing here?” I asked still looking at the girl. I didn’t hear her response so I continued. “Are you here to take my autograph or to take my picture?” without further ado, the girl runs towards me and kicked me hard on my balls. I was caught off guard of what she did, and the girl runs away after what she did to me. “Aisht, who the hell is this girl?”. I asked myself while trying to get up from the pain that girl caused me.

 

 

 

Your POV:

“Tsk! There’s this bastard again”. I said when I saw the car of the Mister Popular Guy approaches so I gave him the look of disgusts and hatred which maybe took his attention or he wouldn’t ask the driver to stop just to see what I’m doing. I saw the car stop and he went out from it wearing his so damn gorgeous look but I didn’t made it very obvious that I still have that thing for him. I started to feel uneasy as his gazing towards me. He started to ask me stuffs which I think are stupid and mostly, I got dumbfounded by his presence. Without hesitation, I kicked him hard on his bulge not knowing why in the hell would I do that to a superstar. In a minute, I stared at him and geez! He looks so damn hurt but I tried to focus on the things that should be done and that is to runaway. I glance at him in a moment and he looks at me with much surprise and I felt my heart skipped a beat. I continued in running away until I didn’t even see his silhouette. 

 

 

 

                                                     

 

 

 

                                              ©JustinBieber Don't try to copy or you'll die. This is open for suggestions and violent reactions. Subscribe for next.