Confession

Confession

 

"Junhyung hyung, who are you daydreaming about," the maknae teased.

 

Junhyung was thinking of the sleepy smile that Kikwang gave him that morning when he woke him up. Although he woke up to that smile every morning, it wasn't the way he wanted. He didn't just want to be Kikwang’s group member. He wanted to be his boyfriend, his lover.

 

Junhyung looked over at Kikwang, who was busy playing some game on his phone, and smiled to himself.

 

"Isn't it about time you confessed? Before someone else does..." Junhyung jumped when he heard Dongwoon's voice so near his ear.

 

"I don't understand what you mean!" Junhyung denied in a fierce whisper while trying to suppress the blush, which was quickly creeping up his face. "Wait, what do you by 'before someone else does'? Who else is in love with Kikwangie?" The full meaning of Dongwoon's statement dawned upon Junhyung.

 

Dongwoon grinned widely at Junhyung's indirect confession about his feelings. "Hyosung noona. Don't you know that Hyosung noona and Kikwang hyung are getting really close these days? Isn't it obvious that Hyosung noona has a thing for Kikwang hyung?"

 

Junhyung fell silent, reflecting about what Dongwoon just said. It was true that Kikwang and Hyosung were getting closer but they were just friends... right? Junhyung started to panic a little at the thought of Kikwang dating a girl again. He got so jealous and unhappy the last time Kikwang dated a girl. Fortunately that relationship only lasted three months. But he did not want to go through all that jealousy and get his heart broken once more. He had to do something about the situation!

 

                                                                                                                                                                                

That night after the tiring but successful concert, the Beast members went back to their hotel rooms. They had drawn lots on the way to determine whom they would be sharing their room with. By a of luck, Junhyung ended up sharing a room with Kikwang.

 

Kikwang was lying on bed in a bathrobe and talking on the phone when Junhyung had finished showering.

 

"I'm talking to hyosungie," kikwang said in reply to Junhyung's curious gaze.

 

That statement set off something within Junhyung, which made him grab Kikwang's handphone and throw it to a far corner of the room. He pressed kikwang into the bed with his body weight and kissed him roughly. After a few seconds, kikwang got over his shock and began to struggle. But Junhyung held Kikwang’s arms by the side of his head and muffled the protests with more kisses.

 

"I love you. You are mine," Junhyung muttered possessively into the kiss. Upon hearing the confession, Kikwang stopped struggling and his eyes started to tear up.

 

Junhyung felt the wetness from Kikwang's tears and pulled away from the kiss. He wiped Kikwang's tears away with the back of his hand and his cheek lovingly. He whispered more "I love you"s to calm kikwang down. Instead of calming down, kikwang began to cry harder.

 

"Stop playing around. Just because I love you doesn't mean you can play with my feelings like that," kikwang sobbed miserably.

 

"You love me?" Kikwang's confession came as a surprise to Junhyung as he always thought that his feelings were one-sided.

 

Kikwang glared angrily at Junhyung in response. "Yes, I'm in love with you. All the members know. I make it so obvious but you're always pretending not to notice."

 

Suddenly, all Kikwang’s past 'odd behavior' made sense. Like how Kikwang would cling to him whenever pretty girl group members walked by. Or how Kikwang sulked whenever he had a date with Hara. It suddenly occurred to him about how dense had been.

 

Junhyung started to place soft kisses all over Kikwang’s face while Kikwang continued to ramble on about how hurt he had been when Junhyung announced that he was dating Hara and how Junhyung should stop fooling around when he already had her. Hara... Junhyung had completely forgotten about her existence. The two of them barely contacted one another nowadays due to busy schedules and lack of interest on Junhyung's part. He had even forgotten that he had a girlfriend.

 

Junhyung kissed Kikwang's lips softly to stop his rambling. This time kikwang didn't struggle but kissed back shyly. The kiss felt better than in either of their dreams. After showing their vulnerable sides to one another, the kiss felt so sweet and breathtaking.

 

After a long kiss, Junhyung finally pulled back and look adoringly at Kikwang’s flushed face. "Kwangie, I love you. I want you to be my boyfriend," Junhyung leans to kiss Kikwang’s plump lips after saying that.

 

"What about Hara?"

 

"Let's deal with that later. As for now, you're mine," Junhyung whispered ily into his lover's ears.