She's Mine

She's Mine

 

#happy reading and dont forget to comment~ well not really.. just have fun guys

-------------------------------------------------------------

 

                It was a busy day in the company. Everyone was required to come in early, especially the one who involved in the upcoming concert. They were having a small briefing on the event even when they were already slaving themselves for it since almost forever. And as soon as they were dismissed, everyone shuffled their ways to their destination, some went quickly to the toilet for a simple refreshing, some were walking to the cafeteria while talking and laughing, some were going straight to the practice room maybe to catch some sleep or rest before the official practice started, and some were left inside the room, too lazy to move around.

 

                Yunho was lounging on the floor with some of the EXO boys when he realised that she was not there. “Have you guys seen Yuri?” but the boys were only shaking their heads in response before laying straight on the wooden flooring. “She was talking with Changmin and Sooyoung just now. And well those shikshins were going to grab some food. But I don’t know if she also followed them there.” He straightened himself up before strutting his way to the door, and thanking Sica along the way.

 

                “He’s coming.” Sooyoung said to the girl in front who was backing the entrance of the cafeteria. Yuri looked back to the doorway from the salad she had only to find his grinning beamed and running his way to their table. She quickly shifted her eyes back on the food, ignoring his presence who was by now already seated himself on the empty spot beside her. “You’re not eating, oppa?” Sooyoung chirped her voice once she felt the silence was too hard to bear with.

 

                He shook his head lazily still with a smile on his face, he then jerked up his eyebrow to the man across who were so dense with his surroundings. “Aww, who kicked my legs? Oh hi hyung, when did you come?” he smile innocently and soon both men were changing expressions as they were ‘talking’ in silence. Clearing his throat, “Soo, let’s go. It’s awkward in here,” which he gladly received a glare from the man. Not waiting for her response, Changmin pulled Sooyoung up o her feet, “Solve your problem, and hyung stop being a green monster. She isn’t yours,” and ran away with Sooyoung in towed.

 

                Yunho glared at the tall figure that was running away for his life, “I’ll settle with him soon,” before turning his vision to the girl next to him, “You’re mad at me.” That was a statement and not a question. “Thank god, so you knew?” Yuri rolled her eyes on him which he silently chuckled and sipped on her drink. “Hey that’s mine.” “So? It’s not like I never shared anything with you.” She grunted in response and started to gather her food, “I’m sorry,” and she was halted. Jung Yunho was apologising to her, “What? I mean what for?”

 

                “I’m sorry. I’m sorry for being jealous over you with that guy. I’m sorry for punching him for no reasons. I’m sorry that I ignored you before. I’m sorry for being a jerk to you for this few days. I’m sorry for anything and everything I’ve done to you. I’m sorry.” ‘Damn this guy, he really did apologise, not only once few times on that.’ She tried to ignore him but she knew that she just couldn’t stay long to be mad on him, so slowly she pushed the half-eaten salad to him. “Eat, I can hear your stomach grumbling.”

 

                Soon as he dug in her food, her phone buzzed, flashing the name of his source of jealousy act. Ignoring his glares, “Hello... Yup I’m fine. How’s your bruise? Don’t forget the med-cream. Concert? Another few weeks and we’re all just finished the briefing session like usual. No worries, no changes were made but more collaboration stages I guess. This Sunday? I don’t have any plan yet. Yes I’d love to go too. I’ll just check my schedule then I’ll confirm with you again. Ok, take care. Yes I’ll text you later.”

 

                She dropped her phone down and turned to face Yunho, caught him red-handed on cussing and swearing on the man earlier while channelling his frustration to the salad instead. “Oppa, you’d know that you could always save the salad for me if you don’t want to eat it right?” he startled and faced her only to find her glaring her eyes on him. “I’m sorry.” “Aish, what do you apologise for this time?” he shrugged his shoulder off, ignoring her question.

 

                “Well I’ve got to go now, are you staying?” she asked him and swiftly standing from her seat. Hastily he stood at her side and signalled her to started walking. They walked in silence to her practice room, which a few doors away from his. Arriving in front of the door, they could see that some of the girls were already warming up their limbs and some were lazing around the floor, studying or practising their voices or simply daydreaming. She turned her body to face him, gazing into his eyes, she gradually wrapped her arms around his waist.

 

                 “I love you oppa. You’d know that right? Please have more faith in me, I’m not gonna go anywhere from you.” Snuggling in his warmth, he finally wrapped his arms also, “I’d know and it’s not you that I don’t trust. It’s me. He’s better than me in many ways and I’m wondering if I’m good enough for you.” “You’re the best for me oppa. I never will leave you alone, it’s a promise. You can hold me with it.”

 

                  He smiled truly to her, “So a date this Sunday?” “You just had to choose that day huh?” her comment was sending him a wave of laughter which she gladly followed. She pecked his lips leisurely for a few times, “See you around.” She pushed him away and grabbed the door knob but not forgetting to take a look back on him, “Don’t do anything to Min oppa, Soo’s gonna slave you for good on that.” “Nah, she loves me more than that tall moron.”

 

                  Both laughed and she went inside the room, waving her hands to the man outside through the small window on the door. ‘I love you’ she mouthed to him which he playfully replied with a flying kiss instead. Soon her phone was buzzing again but this time, it was a message from him.

 

                   “It’s a date. I’ll pick you up since the very morning. I’ve already got the plan ready.” She just chuckled on his childish side before replying, “Yeah right. I’m looking forward to it so you mustn’t let me down. You’ve only got a few hours to plan it well, stupid.”

 

                   On the other side of room, a sigh was let out. “What hyung? I thought you guys are good already.” “I forgot that tomorrow is Sunday,” face-palming and groaning slowly.

 

-------------------------------------------------------------

#and its done ^^v run to finish what i'm supposedly done LoL