Mice

I can't choose...

Gongchan bounces up and hops out of the room, his hands perched up near his chest for the full rabbit effect, his fluffy hair bouncing around like it had a mind of it's own. God, he was such a baby. You hear a thud and he wails from the other room, you roll your eyes and get up, finding Channie hunched over holding his head. 

"What did you do?" Your eyebrows raise questioningly, giving him no simpathy yet

"I hit my head.." he points to the door frame, still bent over ".. when I was hopping" 

"You've done this about a billion times before, you should know better.." You leave without giving him any sort of simpathy. You hear him sigh defeatedly and stand up straight watching you leave. You knew it was a trap. He did it last week. He would hit his head, or arm, or any other body part and he would pretend to act hurt, so you would feel sorry for him and offer to kiss it better, then while you're all puckered up, sneaks a kiss and runs out of the room at full speed, cackling to himself like the little kid he was. You didn't know why he just didn't ask for a kiss, he had to make it difficult for himself. You arrive back to the lounge room and soon Gongchan sticks his head in, only his head. The rest of his body was hidden behind the frame. 

"Babe~~" He sings. You roll your head to him.

"Yes?" You smile

"Kiss me" Channie puckers up.

"No." You lift your head up and blink at him innocently. 

"Yes." He argues

"No." You smile sweetly.

"I want a kiss" He puckers again

"Well then kiss your arm" You offer

"Nooo..." He sighs "It's not the same.." He says to himself. You cough out a laugh and he takes this as an opening. He bounds into the room, doing all sorts of aeygo. You don't give in. He pouts, sticks his tounge out, opens his eyes really wide, winks, runs around the room, but the one that really stood out is when he was on the edge of the lounge about to "fall off a cliff" and waves his hand around to be saved. You give in and reach for it, him pulling you off the couch and onto the ground. Your head and shoulders on the ground but the rest of your body was on the couch. You frown and fold your arms, which throws off your balance and you crumple to the floor. Your legs go over your head and you flip over and land on your stomach. Gongchan wriggles to you and lays down next to you. You look at him and shake your head. 

"No. Not going to happen. I'm not kissing you" You blink at him and he moves his head to yours and he brushes your lips with his. You kiss back and one of his hands pulls you closer and the other one touches your cheek. You both sink into the kiss as he rolls, making you lay half on top of him. You break off the kiss and shake your head, making all your hair fall down across your face again.  "Nope." He pulls your hair behind your ear and smiles at you. 

"I'm not going to kiss you" You say

"I know.." He leans in again and kisses you once more. He breaks off the kiss a little while later, "Ok, now that that's out of the way, can I go on the Paris trip?" He looks at you with puppy eyes and you playfully punch him on the chest. His legs bunch up, "Oh no!" He gasps "You're going to have to kiss it better!' He opens his arms and you stand up, shaking your head and walking out of the room and he races after you.

He twists you around and playfully pins you against the wall. His eyes trail up your lips to your nose and to your eyes. He smiles. "Come ooooon. I won't bother you!" You nod your head in a "oh-sure-you-won't" way and he fake gasps, a little too hard, resulting in him going into a coughing fit because he breathed in some spit. You wait patiently against the wall for him to breathe normally again. He clears his throat "I'll be a little mouse"

"I hate mice" You say

"I'll be as quiet as.. " He tries to think of something "As a sloth"

"Sloth are ugly. And slow." You place a finger on your chin "Wait, that sums you up perfectly" You laugh and run past him as he stands there, offended and he bolts after you. 

"You can't get me. You're too slow" You run past the kitchen and duck behind the table. You try to control your breathing as you both subcontiously start a hide and seek game. You get the giggles as you hear Gongchan in the next room. You snort accidently and clamp your fingers on your nose. You hear his footsteps enter the kitchen and you curl yourself up in a little ball and wait for his footsteps to leave. You crawl out from behind the table and creep your way to the pantry. You open the door, and Gongchan bursts out of it. You fall to the floor in shock and you nearly wet your pants. 

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!" you yell at him as he stumbles around the room laughing his head off. 

"I know.." He continues laughing. You roll your eyes "that you.." and off he goes again. He gains composer and finishes "That you always hide in the pantry. And you end up eating nutella or peanut butter while waiting for me to find you" He stands up straight and brushes his shirt down. You stick your tongue out and he helps you up. "What is my reward, dear madam?" He bows

"For what?" You raise an eyebrow

"For saving you from eating half the tub of nutella" He pokes your stomach. 

"Excuse me! That was once!" He pokes you again and you bat away his hand "You fell asleep and I was getting hungry. It wasn't my fault! It just tastes sooooo gooooood. You know it's my weakness!"

"Uhuh.." He nods and pokes you again. You bat away his hand and poke his stomach, your finger hitting what felt like rock. 

"Owwwwwwww......" You hold your finger "Now look what you did!" He holds in a laugh and saunders his way out of the kitchen. You march after him. "Ah excuse me, aren't you going to apologize?" You dramatically place your hands on your hips.

"For what? For being ripped!" He starts flexing. You palm yourself in the face. It was your fault. You've unleashed the arrogant Gongchan. Well at least he wasn't doing the noises he usually do- Oh wait, there he goes.. 

"You sound like you're constipated" You state

"This is the sound of being ripped!" He grunts and flexes again. 

"Oh boy.." You walk out of the room, leaving Gongchan to flex in front of the lounge room mirror. You go to the kitchen and grab the nutella out of the pantry and a spoon out of the drawer. You walk to your bedroom and pass the lounge room, watching Gonchan talk to his biceps and complimenting them. You shake your head sadly at your boyfriend and continue your way to your bedroom......

-"Oh wow. You're looking good today aren't you babies" Gongchan smiles at his biceps and raises his eyebrow in (what he thought was) ily and kisses them both...............

 

 

(I think I've made the "you" character seem kind of snobby and mean, but it's not like that. I see her as a tough kind of sarcastic girl. But she has a really sweet side which you'll see later *mischevious laughing* *laughing turns into cackling* *cackling turns into hacking*)