Vestra sum in aeternum 2 of 2

Vestra sum in aeternum

The whole day TK didn't say a word, Kangjun knew exactly why he was upset. Kangjun got a contract to play in 5 episodes of a new drama in which he has to play the love interest and share a kiss with Hoya from INFINITE. He decided that he would go talk to him after everybody leave the dorm in the afternoon.

Around 3pm TK  was alone in his bedroom, on his bed, writing lyrics and composing the melody with a software on his IPAD, when Kangjun knocked on the door.

Kangjun: Can I come in ?

TK: I'm busy.

Kangjun: Please ?

TK: Okay !

 

Kangjun entered in the room and closed the door behind him.

Kangjun: TK ... I know you are upset but it's only acting, it's not like I am going to fall for him ...

TK: Hoya is a good actor, an awesome dancer, Infinite is very successful, Reply 1997 was a huge hit, his hip hop duet was way better than I thought, he is a great rapper and on top of that he is a good looking guy ... when I came to pick you up last time, I heard from a technician that right after the first reading session, he asked you out for diner.

Kangjun: Since we will be acting together ... he just wanted to get to know me as a co worker and even if he was interrested in me ... I don't care. You are my boyfriend.

Kangjun straddled his boyfriend, sitting in his lap as he started to kiss him on the lips. TK didn't respond or kissed back.

 

TK: Look ... I trust you but ... if he decide to take you away, I don't know how I can fight back. 

Kangjun: Why are you talking like that ? He is not my type and he's not the one I love. I don't even understand why we are talking about him.

TK: Maybe it's just me ... but I cannot help it ... , He said caressing Kangjun cheek.

 

Kangjun Wrapped his arms around his neck:

Kangjun: To me it's just another activity I have to do in order to get C CLOWN even more famous. He is a co worker and that's all. You are my boyfriend. For once that we are alone at home ... you really want to waste our time by talking about him ?

TK: You might be right ...

At the same time , Kangjun cell phone rang:

Kangjun: Who is calling me ? I don't know this number.

TK: It's okay, pick it up ! 

TK said, Kangjun was still on his lap facing him and TK has his hands around Kangjun waist.

 

Kangjun: Yobeseyo ? Oh ... Hyung it's you ... how did you got my phone ? The director gave it to you ? I see ...

right now I am busy, I have the day off today. You want to see me ? Sorry I cannot come Hoya ...

 

TK removed his hands from Kangjun waist.

Kangjun: I will see you tomorrow, sorry again. He hangs up.

TK: Why was he calling you on yyour day off ?

Kangjun: He wanted to invite me to his place to rehearse but I decline ...

TK: This is ridiculous !

Kangjun: Why are you mad ?

TK: Why am I mad ? Are you for real ?

Kangjun: But you heard me , I declined his offer. I am with you now.

TK: If you want to go then go, I am not stopping you.

Kangjun: TK why are you being like that ... I declined to stay with you.

TK: Anyway, I heard he is from a rich family like you ... 

Kangjun: What does my family background has to do with us ?

TK: I'm out ... I'll go work at the studio since I can't do here ! Feel free to go and have fun with him.

Kangjun left his lap and sat on the bed as he saw him leaving the bed, grabbing his leather jacket, his bag and leaving the room. He jumped of when he heard him slamming the entrance door.

 

" I don't get it ... why can't you believe me when I said that I wanted to be with you TK ? Why ? " 

 

...............................

 

Later, TK was at the studio adjusting his beat and re writing his lyrics, the song came very sad and dark, reflecting how he felt at the moment. Rome who came at the studio to record some back vocals and sat for a while to chat with him:

Rome: How come you are here ?

TK: Got an idea so I wanted to compose it asap.

Rome: You could have work at the dorm ...

TK: No thank you.

Rome: Hum ...

TK: " HUM " ?

Rome: You know I don't like to interfere in people relationships but ... Kangjun litteraly begged us to let you have some time alone in the dorm and on top of that, he took a double shift tomorrow on his drama set ... just for you.

TK: What do you mean ?

Rome: Well ... today he asked the day off so tomorrow he has to complete the scenes he didn't film today plus the regular schedule, meaning he will work from 7 am to 11pm , with only 30mn of break the whole day ...

TK: What ?

Rome: he didn't tell you ?

TK: No ... are you serious ?

Rome: Yeah ... he know that with th drama he doesn't get to see you much so he felt pretty guilty, that's why he did that. So I don't understand why you are here now ...

TK stood up:

TK: I gotta go ... see you later and ... do you think you could come home very late ... like ...

Rome: No need to explain ! Go ! Don't make him wait. He said with a smile.

TK: Thank you.

 

...............................................

On his way back home, he tried to call Kangjun many times but only got the voicemail. He texted him but didn't get any reply.

 

" I am so ing stupid ! He must be mad at me ..."

He suddenly stops in front of the window of a jewelleries store. He saw something that caught his attention.

 

When he got home, it was already 6pm, he went in Kangjun bedroom that he shared with Ray (Siwoo shared his room with Maru, TK and Rome were the only ones to have their single bedroom because they were a bit smaller than the 2 others). Kangjun was not in his bedroom.

" ! He left the house ... I will go change and then look for him, he must be at the dance studio.".

When he arrived in his bedroom, he found Kangjun sleeping on his bed. TK felt really bad.

" He was waiting for me ..."

 He lights up few candles, giving a romantic ambiance to the room and a soft orange color from the lit up candles. A sweet vanilla smell was now filling the bedroom.

Without making any noise, TK lied down on the bed, next to his lover. Kangjun was wearing an over sized white shirt,  because it was so loose, it was revealing a shoulder, which TK found very y. He placed and arm around Kangjun waist and kissed the shoulder.

Kangjun: TK ... you're back ...

TK: You can sleep more if you want.

Kangjun: I'm okay ... , He said rubbing his eyes.

TK: I am sorry for my early behavior, I shouldn't have left like this ... I hope you can forgive me.

As an answer, Kangjun lifted his head and gave him a peck on the lips.

Kangjun: I am happy you're back.

TK: I bumped into Rome at the studio and he told me how you tried hard to spend more time with me. 

Kangjun: When you left I was very upset and sad ... I can't stand when you are mad at me.

TK: I am sorry.

He kissed him on the lips. Then on his shoulder again.

Kangjun: I am still mad at you. He said giggling at TK kisses on his skin.

TK: Then what should I do for you to forgive me ? I would do anything ...

Kangjun: Anything ? Okay ... I want 3 things from you : 1st, I want you to make me a lunch for tomorrow.

TK: I can do that. Next ?

Kangjun: I want ... you to change your status on facebook to ''in a relationship" and I will do the same.

TK: Okay ... and your last wish ?

Kangjun: From now on, I want you to trust me.

TK: I will ! 

He kissed him and reached from his hand, then his fingers and placed something on one of them. Kangjun noticed and when he looked at his hand, he saw a silver ring on his finger:

Kangjun: A ring ?

TK: I saw it in a store and I thought of you ... I might not be rich yet and I might not be as cool as Hoya but ... my love for your is bigger than all the money in the world, I hope you can accept this ring, I have the same. He said as he tangled their fingers together again, so they could see both rings on them.

Kangjun: I love it, thank you Lee Min Woo.

TK: You better like my real name, one day it will be your too.

Kangjun: Yes ! And I cannot wait ! Jun Lee or Kang Jun Lee ... which one

is better ? He asked all serious and concerned.

TK: Whatever you want as long we are together. 

Kangjun: I love the candles by the way.

TK: And I love you. He said planting kisses all over Kangjun neck.

 

Kangjun: TK ...  I am serious when I say that I want you to trust me, I will never cheat on you. Never.

 

TK smiled at him and turned him to make him face him:

 

TK: It was a huge mistake on my part and I will make sure it doesn't happen again. You are too precious for me and I don't want to lose you.

He rested his head against Kangjun's chest, he could hear his heart racing really fast.

 

TK: I am sorry ... don't be stressed. I was worry and jealous ... because I love you. If I was not sure of my love for you, I will never have got this tattoo. It will stay forever, just like my love for you , so chill. I will not leave you. He said closing his eyes.

Kangjun felt better , he smiled as he slowly  ran his  fingers through his boyfriend blonde hairs.

Still eyes closed, too happy to have Kangjun playing with his hairs, TK said almost  in a  whisper:

 

TK: It feels so good ...

Kangjun: By the way, I got a tattoo too.

TK: What ? Why, Where and when ? He asked opening his eyes.

Kangjun: Just few minutes ago, on my heart ... and it's says '' Lee Min Woo, Vestra sum in aeternum'' ...

 

 

 

..........................................................

 

 

Tell me what you think <3 <3 <3 Hope you liked it <3