CHAPTER TWO

TEENAGE JOURNEY

 

 

                Shocked and her face is red as a tomato as she saw who the figure is…the figure who just hugged her.”Seungyeon out..woohyun out..”Jokwon pointed at them while grinning…satisfied that he find two person at the same time.

 

“Sorry…I did not mean to push you.” She apologized warily…she mentally smack her face for pushing him as he just want to hide them from Jokwon.”Nah..It’s okay…it’s my fault for ….”he bashfully look to his feet to embarrassed to what he’s going to say…” hug..hug..ging you suddenly. It’s normal for you to react that way.” He smiles at her. For a seconds Seungyeon forget how to breath…”Oh..my…good..ness..he’s smile..he’s eye smile…so cute.” She mentally say and smile..heartbeat increasing..face turning much red than it is…knowing that the smile Woohyun give is directly to her…just for her.

 

“But he found you because of me.”she managed to answer back at her state.”It’s okay...this is okay” Woohyun said seriously then look straight through her eyes…”I like this much better.” He continues before looking to his feet. Her heart is pounding like there is no tomorrow…like it want to get out of her chest…her face is like a bomb as it redden more, who will explode any minute. She’s thankful that he’s busy playing with his feet because she don’t know what will happen to her if the guy she likes saw her in that state...wait..”I like..?” she think…then it hit her. Why she find him attractive even he’s the smallest in their grade, why she’s always looking for him every time she walk through the school, why he occupied her mind after and before school..it’s because..it’s because..”I LIKE…him..”she merely whispered the last part. Woohyun who doesn’t hear her completely blinked his eye in confusion…Seungyeon look away before her chest explode in Woohyun’s act  and speak softly…”me too..I like this to.” They look at each other before looking away in unison as they blush together.

 

                It’s been week since the incident, but nothing much change to their relationship except that they will try to avoid each other gaze than stare like they used to do, but stealing glances is much more frequent. Seungyeon is on her way home when the rain suddenly pour…she wait for the rain to stop outside the excess roof of the convenience store,block away from her house. She’s drying herself with her emergency towel when she heard someone sneeze. She turns her attention who she found out a guy that’s standing next to her…facing his back. She recognized the guy…and thinks whether to greet him or pretend that she didn’t notice him. She hears another sneeze this time much louder…she chuckle at the sound and slowly approaches the guy.” Woohyun”…she bashfully called. The said guy turn to the voice he just heard a smile forming on his face as the owner of the voice offers a dry handkerchief to him.

 

“Ahmm.. I did not use this…my mom packed me a tissue so…and I just used my emergency towel so..use this..”  Seungyeon offer while looking at the handkerchief…hands shaking. Woohyun chuckle to himself as he took the handkerchief in its owner shaking hands..”hehe..emergency towel..she’s bring that stuff..too cute”.  No word exchange as they both awkwardly wait for the rain to stop, but it’s awkwardly comfortable for both of them.  As the rain stop Woohyun ask looking to his feet…”Are you going to the town festival? Cause I’ll be there at 6 pm behind the temple gate. I’ll be waiting..ahm..bye..”. As he runs leaving a stunned Seungyeon at her place contemplating what she heard …smiling as Woohyun shouted thanks for the handkerchief while running backward waving at her with his eye smile evident in his face.

 

 

 

So how's it..?Hope you enjoy it..:))

Please feel free to comment and subscribes....thank you so much for those who already subscribe..:))