CHAPTER ONE

TEENAGE JOURNEY

 

 

 

                Seungyeon  is standing at their school front gate,inhaling..exhaling every now and then.Preparing herself for the disaster to come as she called it.She doesn’t like guys,they smell,loud and childish for her…..and there is it guys who’s running,bickering  and talking to each other like they own the corridor.Along those annoying guy she saw him..the guy she think is different from the other.He has a chocolate brown eyes,a pointed nose,a cherry like lips and even though his cheek is chubby his sharp jaw line is visible…he’s built is smaller compared to the other guys in their Middle School. She don’t know why..but she find him calming..she doesn’t get annoyed every time she saw him unlike to other guys,his Nam Woohyun. Her thought change when she hear a familiar voice..’Hey Seungyeon..good morning to you..!..her friend Nicole greeted with that famous cheerful voice she had..she just calmly greet her back. Seungyeon is a modest girl she’s also very attractive..almost all of the guys in their grade wants her to be theirs..but to bad for them..she just ignored them.

 

It was almost end of the lunch as Seungyeon bump to someone..’oh….ahh..i’m sorry..were playing so I did not notice you”..the guy who she recognized is Jinwoon..Nicole’s crush and one of the guy in Woohyun circle of friend..instead of ignoring him she just nodded and walking away until “hey Jinwooon and Seungyeon..what’s up..?Nicole beamed looking Jinwoon then Seungyeon. She just shyly smile a walk behind Nicole as Woohyun join the irconversation.

 

“So Nicole and Seungyeon were playing hide and seek after school..wanna join..?”…Jinwoon asked smiling towards Seungyeon…the she felt Nicole tugging her shirt..she look at her and say her pleading eyes to said yes.”yeah..it is more fun if there were more player”…Woohyun said casually as she look straight to her eyes.She doesn’t knowwhen it started but everytime she looks for him she always finds him looking at her…then..they will stare at each other then snap…take a glance as they walk away.Now that enough for her to look down while playing shyly at her finger as she nodded in agreement. Nicole and Jinwoon jump in excitement..while woohyun and her will glance shyly at each other.

 

                1..2..3..4..Jokwon counted as the group of youth scattered all around the school playground.Seungyeon found a bush..Immediately  hide behind it…”96..97..98..99..100..guys I’m coming”…sheheard Jokwon..after a few minute she can hear Jokwon’s voice mumbling about something…until the mumbling become audible to her ear which mean he’s near her..then suddenly ..THUMP..someone touch her back..she turn around to see who is it..until the figure hug her..”oh..he smells so clean..so good..he doesn’t smell sweat”…she thought…when the figure can’t hear any footstep and mumbling he release her while saying…”oh..that was close..”…she froze at her place…”that voice..i know that voice pretty well”…she thought…slowly looking up to see the figure…she then unintentionally pushed the figure away from here..the figure who just hugged her.