Oppa, stay with me.

Comfort

You shuffled around in bed, finding yourself still wrapped in Daehyun's arms as you slowly open one of your eyelids.

You grumble something about telling him to wake up and pushed his arms away gently.

"Oppa, w-wake up," you said groggily, rubbing the sleep out of your eyes as you sat up on bed, his arms now wrapped around your waist as he opened his eyes slowly, looking up at you and giggling at your face that was pouting cutely as you were about to fall asleep again.

"I'm awake, but now, you're falling asleep."

He sat up and removed the hair on your face, caressing you cheeks as he smiled at you. "You look so cute this morning," he stated, your once white cheeks turning a bright pink.

"Hehe, oppa, you're still as ugly as ever." you joked.

He dramatically gasped, and put his hand on his chest as if he was lacking air. You giggled, "I'm just kidding. You're always handsome."

You leaned in and kissed the tip of his nose, tapping it lightly right after, along with a nose scrunch and chuckle.

"So, putting that aside, what did you wake me up for?" he asked, his smile seeming to brighten up the dimmed room, only being lit by the sun that's being covered by the thin fabric of the satin curtains.

"You know how I've been feeling a little...insecure about not having pierced ears?" you said as you gestured his pierced ear.

"It doesn't matter, really. You look beautiful anyway, and besides, who cares about having pierced ears?"

"Well, for a lady, it shows true femininity. And right now I feel like a wimpy grandpa."

He takes your hand and kissed the back of it, "But it's not important if you don't want to."

"But I do! You even said that it doesn't hurt for longer than 10 minutes," you explained, "so then, I don't think it would be a problem if you were there with me."

You took a hold of his hand that was holding yours, and squeezed it.

"Please?" you pleaded.

"If you really want to, I'm not gonna stop you." he smiled warmly and leaned in closer to you for a quick peck on the cheek, nose, forehead, and lips.

"Really?" you almost jumped with excitement.

"Of course! But you have to tell noona first so she knows."

"Why? She might become nosy again." you snarled.

"But still. She's your unni, so you should." he explained.

"Fine. But I gotta go shower first." you jumped out of bed and pushed him back playfully before dancing out of the room.

"I'll go make breakfast!" he exclaimed. You hummed back and heard him chuckle a little as he got up from bed, and headed into the kitchen and started making breakfast.

 

 

After the shower, you came out and got exposed to the smell of...nothing.

You walked into the kitchen with only a towel on, as you saw Daehyun eating some cake you guys had bought yesterday, along with some milk of course.

"YOU SAID YOU'D MAKE BREAKFAST!" you yelled.

"For me!" he replied back.

"Ugh, you're nice." you looked at him furiously, pulling your towel up.

"But I think I'm even more hungry now that I've seen you like that." he smirked.

"Yah, we have to go somewhere. Maybe later, when my piercings are healed."

He groaned in response.

You giggled at his pout and rushed back to the bedroom, changed into casual clothes that fit the weather that day.

 

 

"Unni!" you exclaimed.

"Hi~ How are you?"

"I'm gonna get my ears pierced."

"What? Since when did you want to that?"

"I dunno. I just wanna. Hehe~" you said, trying to sound cute.

"Let me go with you."

"WHAT?! I mean, why?"

"Because if you cry, I wanna stand there and laugh at your face."

"Bye." you hung up.

 

 

Unni's POV

So, the time has come...

"HIMCHAN!" I yelled as my slow boyfriend came out from the bedroom, startled by my sudden call.

"Whaaaaat?" he whined, so I threw a pillow at him.

"We're going to the mall."

"I HAVE NO MONEY LEFT," he exaggerated.

"I'm not gonna by anything, I just need to go and spy on some people."

"Like who? Daehyun's girlfriend?" he asked.

"DUH." I said, "SHE'S MY LITTLE PRECIOUS DAUGHTER~"

"She's your sister," he looked at you retardedly.

"Shut up and get changed," you said and got up and tackles him, pecking his cheek.

 

 

Author POV

You and Daehyun arrived at the mall, and went to that accessory shop you've been talking about that gave free ear piercings.

"Here we are," Daehyun stated.

"Yup..." you replied, suddenly feeling nervous.

"Don't be scared. I'm here."

He smiled his cute smile as always, as if encouragingly. And it obviously was.

"Um, excuse me miss? May I get my ears pierced please?" you asked sweetly.

"Of course! Have a seat here and I'll prepare the equipment."

You took a deep breath, and took a seat. Daehyun held your hand, and smiled again, almost as if that smile never left that face of his.

"So, both ears?" the lady asked.

"Yes," you responded.

"Your first time, huh? Don't worry, it won't hurt for long. The pain lasts minutes." she smiled encouragingly as well.

"Thank you. I was a bit worried about it earlier, and now I kinda regret not having my ears pierced at an earlier age."

"Well, don't worry. Soon, you'll get to wear awesome earrings." she stated.

You just smiled.

"Would you like some simple pearl earrings? No charge."

"That sounds nice~" you replied.

"Okay," she said, putting her gloves on, "Ready, sweetheart?"

You looked at Daehyun, who was sitting on the once empty stool that was just sitting there, and he started playing with your fingers to help and distract you.

"Your boyfriend will keep you company, right? If you're distracted, it'll be way easier." she smiled again.

"That's why he's here with me,  miss. He's my weapon~" you said playfully as Daehyun chuckled, and started tapping your fingers playfully.

"Pull your hair back a bit, sweetie." you did as told, and she got behind you and placed the ear piercer on your lobe.

That's when Daehyun brought up your hand and pressed small butterfly kisses on each finger, and finishing off with your palm.

 

"They look good on you," Daehyun said suddenly.

"What does?"

"The earrings."

You took back your hand and felt both ear lobes. It stinged a bit, but you didn't even notice that you've gotten it over with already.

"Wow," you said, "so this is was being a girl feels like."

"You're feeling in the wrong place," Daehyun laughed.

"Shut up," you blushed.

"Thank you so much," you directed to the lady putting the equipment away.

"No problem! It won't hurt tomorrow, I'm sure of it." she said and left to the storage room.

Daehyun took your hand and kissed it again, "You did it!"

"Yup. Now what?"

"Let's go get ice cream." he suggested and pecked your lips.

"Okay then~ But I have no money..."

"Silly, I'm paying anyway." he punched your shoulder lightly and wrapped his arm around you.

"Yaaaaaaay~" you exclaimed and twirled your way out of his grasp, and ran to the nearest ice cream place.

 

 

"YAH!" your unni yelled, "KIM HIMCHAN!"

"What?" he asked sipping through his straw of Americano, which was his 5th cup that day.

"She got her ears pierced!"

"Isn't that good?"

"Yeah, but she didn't cry! I WASTED MY TIME."

"Seriously," Himchan agreed. Considering the fact that she and Himchan were in camouflage and their faces were painted with the said pattern as well, they were getting to much unnecessary attention from others.

"You only live once, Himchannie. NOW COME ON. I WANT SOME ICE CREAM TOO."

 

 

 

 

I will give you each a dollar to shoot me.

ermahgerd this is awkward. I thought it would be good, but it's just fail comedy. Sorry for my cheesiness.

- Emma

 

• 11/7/12 - Fixed some spelling errors
• 11/8/12 - Fixed some MORE spelling errors
• 11/9/12 - HOLY I NEED TO GO TO SPELLING SCHOOL